Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Milan Dongre
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Milan DongreYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am married and we are trying for a baby from last 3 months but unable to get success. Please help me.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
While pregnant women undergo wide range of emotions throughout the nine months of pregnancy - elation, depression, anxiety, excitement and anticipation, men too experience a roller coaster of feelings. Men who are expecting a baby might be stressed due to things like financial responsibilities, relationships and work. Becoming a dad involves lot of change, often all at once. It can lead to stress in his pregnant partner. Unfortunately this can affect your baby's health and development as well.
Every women's body, mind, circumstances are different. It is hard to predict how she will be feeling at any given time. The best thing you can provide is unconditional love and support to her. Understand that there is no single "normal" pattern to what a women will feel as she progresses to pregnancy. Rapid hormonal changes makes her more emotional and you have to face it. The best is to notice her feeling and be patient.
Respect her and be there for her needs:
Building a baby is incredibly taxing on a women's body. The first and third trimester are particularly hard and exhaustive even in the most energetic women. This is your time to step up. The first trimester is an ideal time to begin learning and give the support that your partner needs. You should buy easy to wear clothes for her. The health and happiness of both mom and baby should be at the priority. Respect her body and emotional needs. If she is unable to eat certain food due to nausea, then you should also avoid those foods. You should avoid alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs.
In addition to her physical health, a women's emotional well-being and her mental health also pay important role in pregnancy care. As the hormonal level in her body increases, it makes her more irritable. Sometimes she is over joyed and excited and sometimes she is worried and fearsome as the delivery approaches. Recognise the pregnancy as a way to deepen your relationship with your partner and your new child.
Dear doctors. My wife has diagnosed with IT since last Dec. Her platelets count is 5000. And last 2 months she is taking wysolone 50 mg but due to this she got wt and body pain. Her platelets not increasing. What she will do.
Why Does Disc Slip?
Before we go and look for the treatment of the slip disc (at any region) of the spine, we need to be sure that why discs slip from their places and what are the basic causes behind the slip disc? This will help you to better understand the whole problem and its severity, because understanding your disease and to be educated about the problem is the basic step we need to take for complete cure of the condition.
What this Disc is?
Discs are fluid containing bag like structures which are located between every two vertebrae. These are destined to absorb the shocks while movements of the spine and to ensure the smooth movements of the spine. These are connective tissues which are important to hold the spine together and to for smooth movements of the spine. If there won’t be gaps in between the vertebrae, we won’t be able to move ourselves in any direction and that stiffness will make us like a hard-dried up tree, which can swing on either side but cannot bend properly.
“So this Intervertebral disc is not a hard piece. This is a bag filled with some fluid, which provides cushion to the two bones above and below”.
What does Slip Disc mean?
Slip is a very non-scientific term. There is no medical term like this. This is the protrusion. Dictionary meaning for the protrusion is- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings!! A protrusion is- hump of a camel. So the fluidic-bag between the two vertebrae protrudes on one side. This condition of PRTRUSION OF INTERVERTEBRAL DISC (PIVD) is known as Slipped disc or slip disc in laymen language.
Why dose disc slip from its actual position?
Discs are held in an alignment between the vertebrae. These are not alone the bones, which held the things together. Muscles surround the bones and ligaments are similarly responsible for holding these in their actual, desired location. These all together- bones, muscles, and ligaments decide the curvature of the spine and this curvature is the most important factor to decide the location of the intervertebral discs.
In most of the cases we have CURED we found that there were two common factors-
Stiffness of the muscles of the back
Loss of normal curvature of the spinal column
We just adjusted these two with the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma and this only ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.