Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Meher VatwaniYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old male person, I sometime facing headache problem, My working area infront of computer, pls do needful.
My spectacles no is -4.5 both eyes it is stable from the past two years firstly my no is -3.5 in 9 standard sometimes I witnessed Pain only in left eye I undergone yearly check up at centre for sight meerut in which there is no problem in eyesight but sometimes Pain is there in left eye my age is 20 years how can I reduce my no and get clear eyes.
From two three days I am feeling to laziness in my body and i am not able to concentrate on my work I want a good advice to get rid from this laziness sickness.
I have skin wheals and under treatment for the same. The wheals are thick and red and when I touch them they feel very very warm almost'hot' Why is it so?
Hello! I have some marks on my face! Its been there for years tried lots of medicine like ayurveda etc. I want a remedy to clean my marks off my face. Nd does masturbation cause pimples on face?
I hv stomach pain since 13 yrs. I hv took many test but nothing appears in these tests. I hv took many treatments n medicines but not beneficial for me. Help plz.
A few days I suffer from a serious problem. Warts are coming to me on the penis. There is very itchy. Tell me what to do.
I'm 17 years old and I want to grow my height as well as my legs and thighs. What should be done. Any good mass gainer? please help soon!
I am losing my hair in my early stage of my life .can you suggest me some method to control hair fall.
Tinnitus is when you think that there is noise when there really is no sound. It is very common and is not very serious either. It affects about 1/5th of the population. It is worth note that tinnitus is not a condition. Instead, it is a symptom of having a condition. These conditions range from hearing loss, an ear injury or even a circulatory system disorder. Even though tinnitus does worsen with age however, it can also improve with treatment. If you know the cause of tinnitus, it does help treat it. Here is everything you need to know about tinnitus.
Symptoms of Tinnitus:
As mentioned earlier, tinnitus is a ringing, hissing, clicking or buzzing sound which only you can hear and no one else.
Causes of Tinnitus:
There are many common causes of tinnitus including:
- Age-related hearing loss: Tinnitus is commonly caused due to hearing loss.
- Meniere's disease: Meniere's disease is a type of inner ear disorder. It is when there are abnormalities in the fluid pressure of your inner ear.
- Medications: Many medications have a side effect of tinnitus as well including certain antibiotics, antidepressants, cancer medications and even aspirin.
- Loud noise exposure: Exposure to loud noise once in a while will not cause tinnitus. However, constant exposure to loud noise might cause tinnitus.
- Changes in the shape of your ear bone: Otosclerosis is an abnormal bone growth which results in the bones in your middle ear stiffening.
- Acoustic neuroma: There is a nerve, which goes from the brain straight to the inner ear. When this nerve develops a tumor, it is known as acoustic neuroma which is a common cause of tinnitus.
Treatment of Tinnitus:
Tinnitus can be only be stopped if the underlying condition is treated. However, there are certain electronic devices, which help suppress the noise including:
- Hearing aids: Hearing aids are already helpful for people who have hearing loss; however they can also help reduce tinnitus.
- Masking device: Wearing a masking device which continuously emits a low-level noise helps stop the buzzing, clicking, hissing or ringing sound which comes with tinnitus.