Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Meena R Phatkar

General Physician, Thane

500 at clinic
Dr. Meena R Phatkar General Physician, Thane
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Meena R Phatkar
Dr. Meena R Phatkar is an experienced General Physician in Kaushalya Medical Foundation Trust Hospital, Thane. You can meet Dr. Meena R Phatkar personally at Sushrut Nursing Home in Kaushalya Medical Foundation Trust Hospital, Thane. Book an appointment online with Dr. Meena R Phatkar on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sushrut Nursing Home

1st Floor, Akshata Apartment, Chandanwadi, Almeida Road,Thane West. Landmark: Above Mahesh Automobile, ThaneThane Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Meena R Phatkar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Which medicein to start with if found 274 sugar without breakfast and 388 after bf. Please advice.

General Physician, Nashik
You should be on double drug therapy.Kindly consult with details. Dr surbhi agrawal Consultant diabetologist
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 male, until now I didn't have sex but I have enjoyed masturbation, now I feel very very low libido what should I do. Do I have to take any tablets or what about vigrx plus tablet. Please advise me.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Hypertension, diabetes, stress and anxiety can cause low lobido. Get yourself checked for those and then come back. Take care.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 35 years old and allergic to Brufen salt, NSAID. Only known medicine that suits is paracetamol / crocin plain What should be done in case of pain headache etc.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Dear he can switch to ayurvedic medicines for the same.. give him 2 tab shirshooladi vati and apply amritanjan bam locally on affected area.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Patient is my wife. She is 44 years old. She has developed nasal and throat congestion, slight fever, headache, pain in throat from yesterday night. What is your recommendation?

Homeopath, Raebareli
Drink plenty of warm fluids. Drinking warm fluids helps to loosen the secretions in your sinuses so that your mucus flows more freely, making you feel better faster. Studies show that drinking warm fluids relieves cold symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sneezing, sore throat, and fatigue. For further queries get back to me.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing penis shrinkage as I masturbate daily. Kindly guide me for my penis size increment and long duration stay during sex. Also suggest us the tests for checking the proper health of my reproductive organs. I want to make sure that I am fully fit before marriage for my partner.

Penis size can only be increased if there is low testosterone. Size of penis varies from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches on erection. If your penis is within this range on erection, then don't worry. If your penis is smaller, then you can do hormone tests. In pornographic films they show big penis by injecting drugs etc. Which is harmful, so most people have wrong ideas about penis size. In fat people one inch or more of penis is hidden under belly fat, so exercise helps. You can do some blood tests like, Hb, TC, DC, Sugar PP, Prolactin, T4, TSH and Testosterone and semen analysis.
32 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir mere pet me aur sar me bahut dard rehta h aur pura sarir tuta sa rehta h kya kare.

General Physician, Mumbai
For stomach pain take tablet Meftalspas-Ds and Eat nutritious food and have adequate fluid intake and take physical rest and also drink ors solution
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the of head ache and ear pain and eye pain daily. It is caused by what is useful remedies for it. When there hot head pain becomes more.

Fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery (FCRS), DNB (Ophthalmology), MBBS
Ophthalmologist, Mumbai
Regrading the headache, that is a usual entity which occurs due to excessive heat. Pls cover your head and/or wear sunglasses when travelling in the heat as this is commonly known to produce headache. Additionally, the eyeache also is caused by heat as the eye becomes dry. You can start some lubricating eye drops after visiting an eye specialist to check you first.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mom is allergic to dust, she often gets I'll when she is prone to dust while cleaning and also has asthma at starting stage, she gets suffocated when there is cloudy weather with aches in her back, also she looses her energy often in whether change. Pl guide.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Dust allergy could be because of so many agents (it could be due to pollen, mite, feathers, dander, mold, droppings of birds, pet hair/feather/fur cockroach etc) 2. I advise you to do an allergy test after consulting an allergy specialist/immunologist to find out the agent which is causing dust allergy. 3. Follow the advice and treatment given by allergy specialist/immunologist. Treatment 1. Anti histamine like levo cetrizine 1 tablet at bed time 2. Decongestant steroidal nasal dropspray like rhino cort nasal spray one spray to each nostril three times daily, 3. Remove wall to wall carpet in bed room, 4. Keep pets out of bed room/house 5. Minimise house hold humidity 6. Keep home clean, ensure good ventilation, vacum cleaning of carpet, furniture, drapperies, wash bed linen frequently in hot water, instal a/c, 7. Use face mask when going out 8. Consult allergist for further advice.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I can't get full erection. It's very difficult while having sex, when intercourse the penis doesn't go in the vagina easily, I have to place the penis with my hand. And the penis also gets bend on left side while getting somewhat erection. And all my penis veins are visible. please help.

General Physician, Nashik
The treatment depends on the cause of erectile dysfunction. Some of the common causes are, 1. Diabetes. 2. Prostate Enlargement. 3. Heart problems. 4. Problems in low back affecting the low back nerves. 5. Low testosterone levels. In this regard I would like to advise you to get the following tests done and revert back with reports. Fasting and postprandial blood sugars, TSH, Ultrasound pelvis and scrotum, Serum testosterone levels. Once the cause is corrected Erectile dysfunction will resolve automatically.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to cure premature ejaculation using home remedies, from google I found that eating 2-3 cloves of garlic help to cure premature ejaculation, is this true? I am 24 years male I get ejaculated within second while doing masturbate and after that I felt guilt as well tens, in teen age I frequently did masturbation is that is the reason of my premature ejaculation.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
Sexologist, Sri Ganganagar
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MBBS & Post Graduate course in Diabetology, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), CCEBDM
Endocrinologist, Bangalore
TYPE 1 diabetes occurs generally in childhood and TYPE 2 in middle and elderly aged people.
3 people found this helpful

My snoring has increased in the past 2 years to an unbearable extent. I dont know how that happened. I wanna know ways to redude it or cure it completely. Please help me.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Get a sleep test you may need surgery pr biap machine you need to show me to get to the root of your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Get Relief from Constipation

bachelor of science, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Meerut
Get Relief from Constipation

Difficulty in passing stools and incomplete or infrequent passage of stools is known as constipation. Inappropriate diet, inadequate exercise and laxative/enema abuse are the most common causes of constipation. Constipation can undermine the whole body, affecting digestion, the clearing of toxins from the system, energy levels and the absorption of nutrients. Poor diet is the most significant reason for the condition.


  • Irregular bowel movements


  • Exercise regularly.
  • Follow a healthy and balanced diet.
  • Employ relaxation techniques like Yoga or meditation.
8 people found this helpful

I drink green tea 3 cups in morning before food and three cups after food at noon. Is that good?

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hye. Thankyou for the query. You must understand that sometimes even a good can turn bad if taken in excess and for wrong reasons. So if you are trying to replace meals or crashing intake by having green tea, it's not going to benefit you. Also if you do lose weight it's purely muscle weight that you lose because of lack of nutrition. So, if you want the antioxidant benefits of the green tea two cups a day is fine.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have severe headache from last 2 days but, there is no fever. I even took 2 saridon from yesterday. What should I do? Please suggest.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
check your BP, check your eye sight. take rest and good sleep. avoid stress.inform if not ok. avoid pain killers.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 43 years old male. I am having problem of erectile dysfunction. Please advise.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Men are always keen to improve their sexual power to satisfy their partner. But some guys take harmful medicines to improve their sexual power instantly which in turn have long term side effects on health and slowly decrease the sexual power. Some are habit forming and people don`t get erections without them. So use safed musli powerex d3 gold which is a safe and natural medicine. This is ayurvedic medicine which is non habit forming and a powerful sex booster for males and females. It increases libido, gives and maintain rock hard erections, increases duration of sex and gives the powerful orgasm. It helps in increasing semen count and is good for reproductive system, urinary system and empowers whole body. So use this medicine for almost two months regularly to get best results.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from head pain and my half head is very pained. What should I have do?

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You must take Belladona 30 thrice a day five drops in water for one day and call back with the results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My hand is all red with scars. It has been happening for 5+ years in mostly when temprature tends to rise. Its gets bad when curring fruits & vegetables pecially those which excrates juies (onion, ginger, tomato, papaya etc.) all medication be it alopathy, ayurvedic or homeopathic has not been of much help much till now. It gets so bad at times as I am unable to fold my fingers & in case finger folded with much effort, skin ruptures & blood comes out. Please suggest what should I do to improve & ultimately get rid of this problem

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello , there is a possibility that you must be suffering from an allergy towards the juices of these veggies. The juice of onions or garlic or ginger can act like an irritant for your skin and in turn lead to redness. However you can send me a picture of your hand so that I can make a perfect diagnosis and will be able to provide you a proper solution to your condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Hiv positive blood touch in my foot I can not wash from that time can I get hiv from this accident.

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry, MBA (Healthcare)
Psychiatrist, Davanagere
Good Morning ~ It is very unlikely that you have HIV from HIV positive blood touching your foot. I believe that you have good reason for the fear however, due to the many misconceptions there are about HIV. First off, let me tell you that the infection does not infect others in any way other than direct tissue contact as well as sexual contact. In the first case it means that you are going to want to have problems with a cut in your feet to have a fear of infection, and I believe that you should have no issues if your foot did not have any open wounds. I believe that you should get an HIV test done just to relieve yourself of the anxiety that the infection may be happening to you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed