Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Mayuresh Prabhakar WarkeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old, I have pain in sacroiliac joint left side and sometime pain in neck and back, I have HLA B27 positive test what precaution I need? What is further step?
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.