Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mayur Mehta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mayur MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old. I am a diabetic patient. I take glycomet gb 1, &2 before lunch, dinner. But no effective my level 240 please advice.
I am 27 years old and I have high BP and taking medicine for past 5 years metpurexl50 daily once Omnitan 25 twice a day BP is under control I'm going to get married within 6 months is there any problems due to this medicine in my marriage life and will it cause any infertility to me or impotent.
I am a 29 years old Thyroid patient for the last 14 years. Till date I have not been advised on the proper way to take the medicine in the morning or what should be the gap to eat anything once you have taken the medicine. What is the long term impact on the health & how to treat it permanently.
Kindly recommend some vitamin / diet to make a geriatric female well controled diabetic (120-160) patient 86yrs to feel more alert, energetic
Why do people with diabetes suffer hypoglycemia when intake is a bit delayed from the routine regular time?
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.