Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manthan C. PandyaYour feedback matters!
My back these days is paining while getting up. I am not getting why is it happening. But it pains like hell in the morning and after some time it gets normal like after bath. What should I do.
Am 23 years old and my weight is 50 I want to gain my weight so what can I do for that and what you suggest for that.
Hello i m suffering Diabetes last 2 years starting HB1AC 14.8 after 1 year My HB1AC Rating (august) is 5.9 But Now 1 month Back i m check my HB1AC is bit high 9.20. Now Fasting 160 and not controlled since jan. Medicine:- Istamet 50/1000 Before Breakfast, Advog 0.3 with Lunch, Gluformin Xl 1000 after Dinner. Now I am start Gym (40 Minutes) in Morning (Running in Treadmill). My weight only 58 (Height 5.8) i want to increased my weight and build Body & Muscle can i take why protein (or Supplement) Before started my workout. Any problem to do proper workout at gym (Heavy Workout) Please Suggest
Hi I am having snoring problem. I checked on the sleep score test which is around 8 which is a bit sleepy as per standard test. Can you please advise to reduce snoring.
LASIK is a corrective eye surgery that aims at repairing the vision impairment. It is known as laser in situ keratomileusis. This surgery is typically used to fix nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism.
So can this surgery help in removing your spectacles and giving you crystal clear vision? Let us find out!
- Definition: The LASIK procedure basically works towards reshaping the cornea, which is the clear portion that coats the eye. This is responsible for proper travel of light to the retina where it must focus in an appropriate manner so as to reach the back of eye.
- Corrective Technique: With its cornea reshaping technique, this procedure is effective in correcting vision and removing spectacles for at least 96% of the patients who go through this treatment.
- Convenient: The LASIK surgery is a highly convenient one that hardly creates any pain. Numbing drops are used to minimise the pain that may be felt during the procedure. Also, the time taken for the correction is very little with most procedures commencing within a day or two. Further, this procedure does not require any bandages or stitches and usually works with a powerful laser beam.
- Eyeglass Dependence Reduction: Most patients have a dramatic improvement in the quality of their vision and do not require glasses, while other patients usually have a reduced dependence on eyeglasses once the surgery is done.
- Preparing for the Surgery: To prepare for the surgery, it is imperative to meet and coordinate the details with the ophthalmologist who will examine your eye carefully and seek to determine the risk of any kind of side effect. Also, the doctor will ask specific questions regarding the medical history of the patient before conducting the surgery. As a part of the preparation, the doctor will also take measurements of the corneal thickness and other such factors like refraction, corneal mapping, pupil dilation and air pressure, so as to carry out the surgery in the most effective manner. Do not wear your contact lenses for at least three weeks before this evaluation so as to get the correct reading which will make the surgery much more effective due to the correct settings applied to the pulses.
- Procedure: During the procedure, an instrument known as a microkeratome laser will be used to lift the flap of the cornea which will be peeled back while the corneal tissue is reshaped. Then the cornea flap will be put back in its position.
Remember to be prepared for some amount of dryness in the eyes once the surgery is over. Talk to your doctor about other side effects.
Protecting our skin from sun
Come summer, and sun begins to take its toll on indians, their skin to be precise. As the temperatures soar to 44 in the season, several people complain of skin-related disorders, all caused due to exposure to sun. While an exposure to sun harms people across all age groups, those with highly photosensitive skin and children are most susceptible to skin damage during summers.
The strong rays of the sun are undoubtedly damaging to human skin while its ultra-violet radiation is all the more harmful to us. Cases of dryness of the skin, spotting or pigmentation, freckles, skin pigmentation, sun tanning, appearance of reddish elevated patches on the exposed parts and lip pigmentation are common in summers. Photodermatitis is the most often complaint in summers. Signs and symptoms of photodermatitis are itchy bumps, blisters, or raised areas. Lesions that resemble eczema, hyperpigmentation, darkened discoloration compared to one’s normal skin tone, outbreaks in areas of the skin exposed to sunlight, pain, redness and swelling.
Today we find ourselves being cautious and protective of everything around us. There are some effective and natural ways to eliminate the worries of summer time.
Homoeopathy is one of the safest forms of the first-aid available. It uses a unique approach to health and healing by addressing both the symptoms of the problem and the person concerned. It also has a unique ability to treat chronic as well as acute skin disorders very effectively.
Homoeopathic medicines do not suppress these skin conditions but try to treat them from its source, thereby annihilating the disease in totality
Homoeopathic medicine belladonna is very beneficial for treating the initial stages when burning starts.
If blisters form, then homoeopathic medicine cantharis should be used.
Sulphur is a very important homoeopathic medicine when skin disorder results from an exposure to sun. It is also very helpful in chronic skin disorders like eczema, psoriasis, etc, which aggravate in summers.
But evaluation by a professional homoeopath is a must for correct selection of the medicine and potency.
My cousin of 22 years is frequently suffering with Boils inspite of taking enough precautions of maintaining cleanliness. Is this anything wrong?
actually I gone through endoscopy and colonoscopy and sonography due to some motion problem like, I can't get it at a single time I need to go beefier eat and after eat in the morning the consulted doctors saying that no problem inside by does those tests what I have to do to restrict the problem.
I measure my blood pressure reading very high in the morning. It reads 155/95. After comingfrom 1 hour exercise it comes down to around 135/83. Sometime I have headache in the mooring.
The thought of going under the knife to treat your spine problem may give rise to a range of emotions; make you ponder over a number of things such as the recovery period, procedure and techniques involved and so on. Nonetheless, before opting for the surgery, there are certain points that you should go over and these are:
- Be well aware of the cause of your pain - Identifying the cause that is behind your pain is vital in order to decide whether the surgery is going to prove beneficial in the long run or not. If the cause is not identified as the right one, the surgery may prove futile and you may not get the pain relief that you're looking for.
- Gather detailed information about your spine surgeon - Before visiting the spine surgeon, you should collect detailed information about the specialist so as to be able to come up with appropriate questions concerning the surgery. From questions concerning about the surgeon's success and complication rates, numbers of surgeries performed to qualifications of the surgeon, these and much more should be part of your evaluation process.
- Prepare yourself before a consultation - It's good to prepare yourself before a medical consultation. Whether it's researching about the surgery and your condition or being well aware of your family's medical history, or details about the pain that you experience, or your expectations from the surgery, every aspect should be covered so that you derive the maximum benefit from your meeting.
- Carry out your own research - Carrying out your own research on the alternatives before opting for the surgery can put you on a better footing. It's imperative to compare the opinion put forward by the surgeon from genuine sources so that you're better able to understand the merits and demerits of the treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.