Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. my lmc was 13 jan, 2015. on 24th jan i took an ipill due to contraception failure. as usual my periods were really heavy soaking upto 6 super tampons. but this time my period arrived 10 days earlier on 2nd feb. I am experiencing very light flow of brown color for the last 4 days. is it my regular period or something is wrong. i dont think its just a spot. coz its continuous flow although at the end of the day its very little.
My wife having Endometriosis cyst on right overy and Hydrosulphinx in both tube. She is suffering every month with unbearable pain and the pain is mostly right lower abdomen. If we go for laparoscopy, does this pain will go away? Is there any medication for it? She is having both leg pain and back pain also.
I am female. If semen inside my mouth also chance for pregnancy .i not want to take any pill. Is there any option to control pregnancy. Kindly help.
Will it be any reason for woman not getting pregnant after sex suddenly going to bathroom to clean up their private part?
My wife got pregnant since August 2016 after having major cesarian/operation delivery of my son in 11th October 2014. There will not be much differences in time, as we were told to plan for next child after 3 years of 1st delivery. So, here I would like to ask that will it create any physical problem to my wife? The 2 and half years difference between my children will be better or not for their growth? Kindly provide me merits and demerits of this pregnancy and growth of children as well as give me some suggestions & advices. My wife is a service holder. Thanking you.
My wife are 8 month pregnant if she gets normal delivery can I live with at the delivery time with doctor in the delivery room because my wife are weak.
My wife is pregnant she has second trimester 20 week my elder is advise me saffron provide to wife for baby fair colour is it truth but I have light dark color.
My body pains at night. When I sleep after doing dinner. And my wife is pregnant please give good consistency regarding my wife pregnancy.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
4. Doctoral prescriptions are not needed to procure female condoms.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am 28 year old I recently got married just 4 month before. During this period I gain 10kg weight. Before wedding I was 55kg n now I am 65 kg. I don't get my period properly.
After delivery I am suffering from many problems. Meri vagina me bar bar funsi ho rhi h aur urine infection ho jada h.
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 31 year old female. I have pcod problems since beginning of my periods. Recently in May 2016 I had sex with my fiancé twice that month and both times I had ipill even when he did not ejaculate inside me and he is very sure about that. I also got withdrawal bleeding one week after taking ipill and normal periods as well. Which means I got bleeding thrice that month. In June I went without any periods and in July I got my periods and flow was for 4 days. Recently I have been getting morning sickness which makes me tensed if I am pregnant. Should I take home pregnancy test or why should I be having this morning sickness? I don't plan to get pregnant before we get married and we get married in this December. Please tell me if there are still any chances of being pregnant after ipill.
THESE R D FOUR PILLARS OF OBTAINING OPTIMAL HEALTH
Hello my age is 28. Male. My questions are regarding pregnancy. I am trying for 2 months. Not getting any result. What is best time for it and in what position.
I am 29 years old. My hubby is unsatisfied vd mi because my vaginas is very loose. Wt should I do now?
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.