Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manoj Shukla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj ShuklaYour feedback matters!
I am a 22 year old guy. Last month my girlfriend is pregnant but we dont want a baby yet. Give me solution.
My wife's Breast is too small loosing her body structure. Please help me to recover her Brest in big and firm shape. Please advise.
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
Had unprotected sex with my bf on 4th jan at 7 am took unwanted 72 at 8 pm .My period was due on 10 jan it did not come nor bleeding happened. Did pregnancy test on 13th jan its negative me worried what to do.
Sir maine abhi USG WHOLE ABDOMEN KARWAYA HAI. Report me Subserosal fibroid 26 / 19 mm uterus me aaye hai. Or prominence of right extra-renal pelvis with calyceal fullness aaye hai. Mai abhi ayurvedic medician kachnaar gugul or vridhi vatika vati 4 month se le rahi hu muje kya karna chahie? Suggest me.
I had a missed miscarriage in December now when should we try for next .and what should I do to avoid missed abortion.
I'm not getting period regularly. I was consulting gynecologist last month and I had taken all scanning and foundout pcos and it is in a initial stage. And she told that its not a major problem and it can be cure with daily exercises, then started exercises but I didn't get period till now, almost 2 months over. What I have to do for regulate my periods without any medicine. please suggest me.
First time sex krne ke liye kitni der foreplay krna chaiye kya iss doraan female ke private part ko touch kaise krna chaiye?
Pain during or after sexual intercourse is known as dyspareunia. Although this problem can affect men, it is more common in women. Women with dyspareunia may have pain in the vagina, clitoris or labia. There are numerous causes of dyspareunia, many of which are treatable.
Common causes include the following:
- Vaginal dryness
- Atrophic vaginitis, a common condition causing thinning of the vaginal lining in postmenopausal women
- Side effects of drugs such as antihistamines and tamoxifen (Nolvadex and other brands)
- An allergic reaction to clothing, spermicides or douches
- Endometriosis, an often painful condition in which tissue from the uterine lining migrates and grows abnormally inside the pelvis
- Inflammation of the area surrounding the vaginal opening, called vulvar vestibulitis
- Skin diseases, such as lichen planus and lichen sclerosus, affecting the vaginal area
- Urinary tract infections, vaginal yeast infections, or sexually transmitted diseases
- Psychological trauma, often stemming from a past history of sexual abuse or trauma.
Symptoms of Dyspareunia:
Women with dyspareunia may feel superficial pain at the entrance of the vagina or deeper pain during penetration or thrusting of the penis. Some women also may experience severe tightening of the vaginal muscles during penetration, a condition called vaginismus.
Your health practitioner will check for the following things
- If there was ever a time you had painless intercourse or if you have always had dyspareunia
- If you have enough natural lubrication and if your symptoms improve when you use commercially available lubricants
- About your sexual history (to help assess your risk for sexually transmitted infections)
- If you have ever been sexually abused or had a traumatic injury involving your genitals.
- Lubrication with an over-the-counter lubricant such as K-Y jelly.
- Antifungal medication(if you have any kind of fungal infection)
- Sitz baths for removing the inflammation
- For skin diseases affecting the vaginal area, lichen sclerosus and lichen planus often improve with steroid creams.
- Therapies include topical estrogen cream, low-dose pain medications, and physical therapy with biofeedback to lower the muscle tension in the pelvic floor
- Surgeries can also be prescribed for abnormal growths
For dyspareunia that has no apparent physical cause or has lasted for months or years, you may need psychological counseling to address stress or anxiety regarding sexual intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.