Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj JoshiYour feedback matters!
I am a Boy, 25 years old, and have a dark spots on my face, What should I do to remove black spots on my face.
I have a black scar in my face on chin because I was apply garlic in my face it make this scare. How to cure this and pls ans me WHEN IT CURE. I am 20 years old.
I have black spot on my face I have already use another cream that dosent work what should ido next.
Im using fucidin H cream and radiant light cream for dark spots on face but can not see any reducing of dark spots. And my skin is oily amd hav open pores and blackheads please kindly give me any successful natural remedies instead of any chemical creams. I sincerely needed a help coz just 1 month iz left for my wedding it wuld be a great if I get cured.
I am a 24 years old male, I want to become fair and smooth glowing skin, and good healthy eyes. What should I do?
Hi, i'm abinash and I am front office staff in tcs n my problem is my skin is not even n there is lots of spots on my face.
My skin looks dark with small spot and I have dark circles too. I wash my face twice with joves facewash. Scrub my face twice a week. Apply moisturizer or before going to bed apply olive oil on face and almond oil near eye countour. Is my skin care routine right. I use scarf when I go out .is my skincare routine right what should I do. When I do parlour cleanup my skin becomes more dark with dark patches so I avoid cleanup. Is my routine right.Please tell.
I am 20 years old and my skin tone is black. I want to turn fair in colour not instantly somehow permanently.
I am 22 years old. I have to work a lot with computers. My skin below my eyes have gotten thinner and it seems like the eyes are deepening with dark circles. Is there any remedy for this?
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.