Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manjeeth Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjeeth SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 42 year old female and am suffering from thyroid and also suffering palpitation before I go into sleep and gastric problem also.Please do help
Actually my father suffer heart problem. Doctor said main value is block so we need replacement. Right now my father have 9% blood. Thats he need extra 2% blood, thats way they gave tablets. Right now my dad use the tablet. But tablet is not use. Can you give any suggetion and replacement tablets.
I am 64 years old. I have problem with my memory. How can I improve the same and make it reliable ? Is the problem because of age or vitamin deficiency ? Secondly, what is the difference between vitamins and proteins ?
Pulsating head pain on the temporal side of the head for my 10 years old brother. He is suffering this problem since 2 yrs. Every month at least for 10 to 15 times he'll get sever headache and vomiting symptoms he crave for relief for that pain and he'll cry. For one time pain he'll vomit at least 2 to 3 times at a time. But when he'll sleep at night he will get good relief in the morning. Doctor I want to know what is his main problem? What treatment we should give to relive his pain I can not see him crying everyday. He is over weighted but I do not know his exact weight. Previously he had adenoiditis but now it is cured.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.