Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have hemorrhoids and I am under treatment by a local doc. I got so much relief. The swelling are better and the pain has gone. But he didn't give me anything to stop itching. There are something like pimples in my anus. To stop the itching plzz suggest me a cream. Or can I use quadriderm?
My 41 years old cousin is diagnosed with diabetes recently. She is facing problem of vomiting after taking drugs sometime. She check her sugar levels twice a day. getting and pp both in the morning and in the evening .her sugar levels are also low in the morning before breakfast i.e in the normal range. She is taking pills for sugar. Without pill it is in range. What can be done in this confused situations. She feels that her doc is ignorant of her problem.
Due to weather change I am suffering from cold and chronic cough. Please suggest something as my condition is very bad.
Hello doctor my self kishore Kumar I am 31 year old man I have skin allergies problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hi I am chand pasha from bijapur and I am not feeling well stuffing from fever and cuff and cold so sir help me to get well.
I am 56 year male. Sir 4-5 month se meri nose me kuch bhi sent or smell ni aa rha hai maine Dr. Se consult bhi kiya to bhi koi fayda ni ho rha. Mujhe please counsult kare ki mai kya karu.
Sir, yesterday during cough some blood came out of my throat. I was shocked and also very tensed. Can you please tell me the reason behind it?
I am 32 years old , enjoying good health but still time period for sexual intercourse is about 2 minutes hardly , kindly suggest me to improve it.
I am 17 years old and i am suffering ring worm and its spreading all over the body very fastly what I want do now.
Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I just had an sex with my girlfriend (age 25) since an year. I believe it's 1st sex for both of us. During sex I never used any precautions not condom, it was continued for 5 times. My question, Is der any possible to get HIV infected to both of us? Is it compulsory or necessary to hav condom and hav sex wit my girlfriend in future too.
Hello, I am suffering from skin disease pimples and dark spots on face so give me such advice from which I will get relax out of these problems. And there is also a joint pain on soldier and it's more paining at the night while I sleeping by keeping pillow below my forehead so please give me such advice to get me relief as soon as possible thank you your faithfully.
My father age is 68 & having sugar empty stomach 160 & after meal 220. He wanted to do cataract operation is it safe? Or suggest me some perfect levels of sugar.
Dear sir, i am 59 years old healthy individual, my wife is 35 years. to improve sexual life, i have been advised lycopodium 30-6 drops empty stomach, damiana and yohimbinum-20 drops each twice. please let me know if the compounds given are o.k. or you need to recommend something else. can latter 2 drops be taken immediately one after another. can you please advise medicines for my wife to improve her urge.
Children generally tend to be fairly over active and have lesser attention spans. However, when this tends to get into their performance at school and in general with getting along with other children it may be a sign of ADD or attention deficit disorder. Let's look at some of the common symptoms of this disorder.
Symptoms of ADD:
- Problems in staying focused: One of the very basic symptom is that children will often be very inattentive even during classes and will be easily distracted by small things.
- Problems in trying to remember things or difficulty in following instructions: Children with attention deficit disorder tend to have issues with remembering things and if given tasks, being unable to complete as they can't remember instructions properly.
- Issues with organizing, planning and trying to finish tasks: Due to the lack of attention, kids have problems retaining information and cannot plan or finish tasks given to them on a daily basis.
- Easily bored or loses interest: Even if a child with ADD starts with something they like, interest may wane off quickly. Thus it is difficult to make them stick to a specific work schedule which may require regular practice.
- Lack of attention to details and making careless mistakes: This is another trait of children with attention deficit disorder. They may be able to complete a task, but it will be fraught with mistakes as they wouldn't have much attention to detail.
- Has a tendency to not listen when someone is speaking to them: This is also very common and is usually tied to being easily distracted and thus will drift off or not listen to when someone is speaking to them.
Some Myths about ADD:
- All kids with ADD are hyperactive
- They will eventually grow out of it
- Medication is the only option to treat ADD
- ADD is not really a disorder and kids need to be trained better
Most of these are half truths and the extent of the problems varies from child to child. Only proper counseling will be able to diagnose the extent of the problem and what needs to be done.
How to spot ADD in Children:
ADD can be spotted in children aged below 7 years via certain symptoms. Apart from the ones mentioned above, children generally tend be abrasive towards others and can make embarrassing comments quite often. They also change tasks very quickly without completing any of them. Any distraction would force them to change their track. It is best to go to a child specialist to get your child checked out for possible symptoms.