Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manisha Mundada
Submit a review for Dr. Manisha MundadaYour feedback matters!
Good afternoon sir am lohith sir I have every month I face a stomach problem sir it once the pain comes I really face a lot of pain sir then how to over come this problem sir del me sir.
Madam, My period cycle is 35-40 days, but in this month I didn't have my period, it is delaying alot. My last period date was 25 nov-28 nov, I did pregacard test 1 week ago but it gave negative result. So I'm confused what to do we are not in a position to take baby.
Respected doctor, am 22 years teen boy am listening that sugar disease is very powerful if it once come in our life then that life is very observable daily in anything like that So please clarify me that how should this sugar come to an human life and why it is independent age? And how bp will come And how both come at a time for an person who already affected? Give me symptoms for each and Precautions how to avoid them?
Sir/madam I have a problem with my teeth i. E one teeth is came out but some part is remains inside and also food is stored in that place it was not coming out it troubles so much please tell me what to do thank you.
I am 22 year old male. I am coughing blood with mucus sometimes since few days. I used to smoke 2 cigarettes a day since 3 years. I come for small city and there I never had any problem. I have quit smoking now. What may be the condition?
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.