Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manish K. RaiYour feedback matters!
I am using trika 0.25 and chlorodiapoxide 10mg before going to bed since the last 7 years as per doctors advice due to anxiety and tension. Is there any serious side/after effects for using this. I am a hypertension patient also using amlodipin 5 mg also daily. Please advise.
Hello Dr. My baby is 8months old. Can we give every home made item to her like (rajma, change, chapati, cheese, besan)?
Hello sir I have problem regarding my penis. The length & size of the penis is too small. &also it it has crossed so what I have to do.
I hav red spots in my whole body. Since last 2 months. They are growing day by day and also itching is there on the body. I hav also white pachtes inside my tongue. Any cure plzzz?
Is speed height capsule increases my height? I'm a 19 year old boy Speed height capsule it's fit men or women,
I am 19 years old, female. I want to convey you that before 3 years my periods began to happen and upto 1 year I was not having any pain during periods. Periods were happening on time. But after 1 year my periods became irregular means in a month I was facing 2 periods; one within 15 days and another after 21 days. I consulted doctor and it was found that I have a cyst on right ovary. The cyst was about 6mm and was surgically removed and during that operation my appendix was also removed. Then after everything went good but as periods became regular again but pain continues to be there during menstruation. After 1 year of surgery I again faced irregular periods and again consulted doctor for the same. I did ultrasonography but nothing was there of any kind of cyst or something. She gave some medicine and it went away but happens really. My blood-pressure usually remains down and head-ache continues in all days. Can you help me in maintaining blood pressure and give me some way-out to get rid of pain during periods and also from irregular periods.
I am diabetic with glycomet 500 mg/day. Now is jack fruit and Mango season. How much should I consume.
When, I. Study then I feel very burden in my mind and also pain feel in eyes/head. please tell me what am I to do?
Doctor please tell me masturbate is injurious for out mind if I do masturbate in 2 times in month my mind my concentration power is damage day by day is masturbate is bad for our married life tell me please all merits or demirts of masturbate or how I control if I do masturbate in 2 times in monthly is my pe. Doctor I don't write this word I hope you understand everything is our private part short for doing masturbate is any disease for doing masturbate in 2 times in month please tell me how.
I have pain on my back due to bench press, I left from one month, n having complete rest, but not completely cured, should I take more rest?
We think that the recent scientific discoveries have benefited our life and health to a great extent. But do we have any idea that how good our ancient Ayurveda Science is and how good it can act in solving our several health related issues?
No wonder, most of us do not know. But yes, Ayurvedic medicines are much beneficial without the side effects that most of the synthetic drugs discovered these days possess.
In this article, we will discuss on Bhringraaj and how good it is for our health.
Bhringraaj Powder and Its Benefits
- Liver health: You can possess a good liver health with Bhringraaj powder as this consists of flavonoids and other chemicals like wedelolactone. Jaundice and hepatitis can be cured by consuming this powder in prescribed doses.
- Anti microbial properties: Bhringraaj has antimicrobial effects. It can resist almost nine bacterial strains.
- Tooth ache: Bhringraaj is a very good relief from a toothache. Just rub the powder on the gums and see the result in some time. The ethanolic extract and alkaloids help in this pain relief.
- Treats upset stomach: If you are suffering from an upset stomach, then this powder can help you. The various organic and chemical compounds present in bhringraaj help in this natural treatment.
- Respiratory problem treatment: If you get an infection in your respiratory tract, then consuming Bhringraaj powder can treat the infection and remove phlegm from your respiratory tract.
- Hair health: Bhringraaj powder is good for hair health. If you are suffering from baldness, then this powder can stimulate the hair follicles thus re-growing hair.
- Eye health: Some chemical compounds are formed in our body that creates cataract and other eye problems. But Bhringraaj powder has some neutralizing power, which damages the free radicals causing such ailments.
- Heart health: Bhringraaj powder can help in reducing cholesterol level and prevent heart ailments. Though not strongly proved, still it is thought that the diuretic effects of Bhringraaj help in this remedy.
- Cancer prevention: Bhringraaj powder is a fantastic solution for liver cancer. It stops cancer cells from proliferating and spreading.
- Treats cholera: If Bhringraaj powder is consumed three times a day for three days, then it is likely to cure cholera.
- Relieves body ache: Body ache is relieved if the powder is consumed according to a prescribed dose.
- Treats ulcer: Applying Bhringraaj powder on the ulcers can cure it magically.
How to use: You can cook your food with this powder. The best part is that it does not have any side effects, but is loaded with benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.