Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Maneesh S. Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Maneesh S. SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a big problem of hair fall. I Will bald. Please Sir give me appropriate solution to prevent hair fall.
I have an oily face with that I have pimples too. What is the cure for my pimples and please do suggest me what will be the correct medicine for these pimples.
I am feeling sick my body temperature is high and my energy levels are always down. I sleep for most of the time. What should I do for curing.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.