Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mandar GadgilYour feedback matters!
Increased body fat, body hair, and breast tissue Clear, watery, or whitish discharge from the penis Presence of a mass or swelling on the scrotum that feels like a bag of worms (varicocele) Stress or emotional pressure from not being able to conceive a child Testicles that are small, soft, or cannot be felt. These all problem i feel. Please tell me about its treatment. Thanks
Gastric issue with heavy burping Indigestion and skin itching with rash formation in skin. Both are my issue since last 7 years. Pls help by giving best solution.
I have a habit of peeling the dead skin of my lips since 15 yrs, so they become swollen and blackened. What can I do leave this habit and for healthy lips.
I have problem regarding my skin. I have acne, scar and oily skin problem. I use acne star soap also bt nt getting rid of it pls suggest me wat to do?
What should we drink or eat when we wakeup in morning? I drink water before breakfast or after taking bath. Is it good for health instead I think this is good for skin care.
My mom's age is 33. One year ago, she had a beautiful n clear skin on face. But now there are blemishes. How can she cure for this?
I have black dot mark in my face I had used many creams but till now my problem is not short out so now what I should do. 04.
My face got red marks due to pimples and acne on nose . I'm using multani mitti pack from a long time. But it is not helping to stop pimples and giving it a clear face. I need a best solution plz.
I have acne problem and increased at walk and when goings outside please consult me to secure healthy lifand oil free face glowing skin.
I am 35 years old, married, for the last one week there is blood coming out with my stools when I go to toilet, even previously I used to get this problem but after 2 to 3 days it used to stop. Is there any problem please advice and if yes to which type of doctor I should go to.
In my face so many nail marks are their So what types of cream I use to remove this mark? please suggest me. Give me the solution.
I have acne and pimple problem on my head. And hairs on my nose. Appearing like blackheads. What should I do?
I am 18 years old girl. My height is 173 cm and my weight is 80 kgs. The area behind my neck is very dark. Is this because of overweight? please suggest.
My face has become so dull and I trying to keep the strict diet by avoiding unhealthy foods... But recent times I am consuming more tea and smoking to relieve my stress ... Is this the problem? . Wat do I do to keep my face so clean and rich looking
In spite of several reminders about the ill-effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Recently I unable to do shit as I tried my effort but nothing come from my anus Then doctor use enema Then I hv my shit outside my anus But today after 3 month I feel problem in ejecting shit I have to give more pressure to eject shit What should I do now to become free from this problem.
Rose is probably the first flower that comes to our mind when we think of flowers. Associated with a variety of relationships including love, friendship, peace, etc., it holds a special place across all celebrations. Not many however, are aware about the wonderful medicinal properties that it has. Whether it is used in liquid, paste, oil or powder form, it has multiple benefits. Read on to know some of the multiple benefits that a rose has.
It is widely grown with very limited climatic restrictions and so it is time to reap the benefits of this simple, readily available flower.
- Rose powder mixed with fuller earth and rose water is one of the most common household face packs in use.
- Pure rose water is one of the best skin cleansing agents.
- The petals of the rose can be made into a paste and applied to control sweating.
- The dried rose petals can be crushed and made into a paste by adding rose water and further applied on wounds to promote healing.
- Dried rose petals can be mixed with milk and consumed to reduce acidity and treat stomach ulcers
- The tincture made from rose petals is useful in diarrhoea
- Rose buds are used in preparing a decoction which is highly useful in relieving constipation
- Herbal tea prepared using rose petals is consumed to treat acidity, burning sensation in the body, dryness of the oral cavity and is effective against treating infection in the intestine
- Rose water can be used as eye drop as they help in reducing burning and irritation
- Rose petals can be boiled and used for gargling, as it is extremely beneficial in relieving sore throat and cough
- Rose buds are rich in vitamin C and useful in preventing scurvy and cough and cold problems
- Pure rose oil is one of the common essential oils and is used to treat insomnia and reduce blood pressure.
- The rose oils are used in various creams to treat skin inflammation
- Rose oil is also widely used in various cosmetics (soaps, creams, lotions) for their multiple benefits
How to store your roses?
Given its benefit on various body organs, it generally finds its place in most homes.
- After watering the night prior, cut the flower diagonally before the sun is up fully
- Remove the petals carefully after clearing moisture and insects
- Place a wet paper towel in an airtight container and spread the rose petals on it and close the box
- Keep it in the fridge for up to a week before use
- The dried leaves can be used in essential oils as it further enriches the oils
- The oil has various uses and can be stored in an airtight container for months
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.