Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahindra Y ShindeYour feedback matters!
My weight increase from 50 kg to 60 kg. I wants to reduce my weight. Please give me some valuable advice.
Doc, follow up question, im using now hearing aid and I can hear everything around me but still the words are not clear but when I pull out my hearing aids, I can understand them and identified them but in and louder voice. What do you think happen to my ears? Thanks.
I m pankaj. I am 21 year old. I have hair fall problem past 4yrs. And already I consult a doctor from Kolkata bt my hair is permanently loses. What should I do?
The humble egg is considered a super food by nutritionists thanks to loads of nutrients it is packed with. A rich source of protein, eggs have other essential nutrients like iron, phosphorus, vitamin D, vitamin B12, selenium, choline, and amino acids. Thus, there are no doubts about the goodness an egg offers. But, is it the egg yolk or the egg white that is more beneficial? Read on to know who is the winner.
Egg White - Low in calories, rich in protein, zero fat, zero cholesterol
- Egg white is a low-calorie and fat-free source of protein, which also comes loaded with potassium, sodium, calcium, riboflavin, niacin, and magnesium. Primarily known for helping in losing weight, egg white also contributes to building muscles. Thus, by eating only the egg whites, you get the majority of the protein part that a whole egg has to offer and eliminating the intake of cholesterol that is found in the egg yolks.
- One big egg white can provide about 4 gram protein and of the 70 calories of a whole egg, only 17 calories constitute egg white. It has no cholesterol and no fat unless you use oil while cooking. Thus, egg whites are the preferred choice for body builders as they are low in calories and high in protein.
- Including the low-fat, protein-rich egg white in your regular diet will also aid in weight loss and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Whether it’s aiding a healthy pregnancy or reducing the arteriosclerotic diseases’ risks, promoting satiety, supporting the electrolytes levels and promoting healthy skin, it is undoubtedly the egg white that offers them all.
Egg yolk - Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Egg yolks have more vitamins, more minerals, and more fat than egg whites. Egg yolks contain vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K whereas egg whites do not have vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Unlike the egg whites, egg yolks are rich in cholesterol and have a minimal amount of protein.
- Considered to be a good source of the essential fatty acids, egg yolk offers higher amounts of phosphorous, folate, selenium, and calcium. Along with these nutrients, egg yolks are also extremely rich in iron, carotenoids, and vitamin A.
- The carotenoids and vitamin A in the egg yolk are known to improve the health of the eyes and the eye sight.
- A large egg yolk contains 4.5 gram of fat, 66 mg of phosphorous, and 245 IU of vitamin A, thus helping in regulating the electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in preventing blood clotting, stopping the degeneration of the muscles, increasing the levels of testosterone, and reducing inflammation.
- Choline present in egg yolks is said to improve cardiovascular health and to decrease the risk of breast cancer in women.
The only hitch here is that the egg yolks contribute to adding LDL in blood cholesterol. However, several recent studies dispute this fact and emphasize that whole eggs are to be consumed as part of the diet irrespective of one’s age and condition.
Nutritionists advise consuming 4 to 7 eggs per week and they insist that it is neither the egg white nor the yolk is a loser, but the whole egg is a winner.
I used melacare cream for fairness in beginning it gave me good results for fairness but now my skin became reddish'can you tell me other cream or alternative for fairness.
Having urticaria ( skin allergy ) for the past 20 yrs. Taking one Allegra 120 /day but the condition is aggravating.
I am having hair fall problem since last year please suggest the treatment for stop the hair loss problem. And which oil is suitable for my hair?
Alopecia areata is an auto-immune disorder that leads to bald patches on the head, beard and eyebrows. Even though it doesn’t affect your physical health in any way, this loss of hair can be very embarrassing or distressing to you. It comes suddenly and is essentially life changing. This condition does not lead to the total loss of hair but small, round bald patches the size of a coin. There may be only one patch or multiple ones. Its pattern is unpredictable and there may be complete loss of hair for some individuals, but it is hardly common.
What is Alopecia Areata?
The immune system begins to attack the hair follicles, leading to hair loss. Here lies a case of mistaken identity. The hair follicles resemble a certain protein that the body is actually wired to destroy and in a bid to survive, the hair follicle protects itself by shedding its hair shaft, thereby leaving the follicle empty.
The extent of this hair loss differs from person to person. Some have only a few bald patches, while for some the loss is more extensive. Both men and women are affected by this condition, and children too fall prone to it. It is fairly common and can affect 1-2% of the general population.
1. Genetic predisposition, where a family history of alopecia areata or other auto-immune diseases makes you more prone to this condition.
2. High levels of hormonal secretion.
5. Chemical treatment of hair.
6. Low levels of iron and protein.
7. Specific drugs and medication.
Early treatment of this condition with homeopathy is desirable. A comprehensive medical analysis of all your characteristics is first made. The extent, cause, pattern, and all other factors are taken into consideration while treating the condition. Being completely safe, homeopathic treatment of alopecia areata is mostly a permanent fix where the issue is dealt with right from its roots and not superficially. It is, however, a slow procedure with positive results being seen in a few months of treatment.