Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
From 1 year I am preparing for my govt exams, but from last month I am seriously facing headache when I study to my left side of the head. I thought that it is due to study but after the exams also I am still getting the headache to my left side. I consulted a doctor and she advised me to use th sight spectaculars and said I got minor long site. But I didn't took the spcets and eating carrot, spinach, fish from last one week. My question is why I am getting this headache and only to my lft side. Can you advise some food by which I can reduce my eye sight.
I am 40 years old and having heavy back pain and its very difficult to manage with my family. Kindly advise.
My age is 18 years. Mujhe 3-4 years se jukham month me 1-2 baar lag jaati h. Sat hi donu kano se kam sunai deta h. Patala balgam bhi aata h mujhe 4 years pehale t.B huaa tha. 9 month ka course diya tha. Help me sir.
My age 23 I am getting light blood marks in my motions with back pain is there any problem .generally I had a masturbating problem pls suggest any reason.
I am 5'8" tall and my weight is 72 kg. I am overweighted, so how can I reduce my weight and what is the proper food for this? Please help me.
I am 22 years old right now! is cepthil or sebamed anti bacterial bodywash fine for my rashes. Please suggest.
What symptoms and signs did you experience with dengue fever? Also Since it's a virus, what type of treatment did you receive to relieve symptoms associated with dengue fever?
Hi doctor, I am raj. I am 18 years old boy. My face and body colour are different. My face is full of dark spot, blackheads, small pimples and rashes. I loss my confidence when I see my face. My face is oily around nose and patchy. Please help me. I want a clear and brighter skin.
I am single and I masturbate everyday but its not enough for me, I want to experience sex life while I don't have girlfriend how to make my sexual desire satisfaction fully?
There is a mouth ulcer in mouth. I can't eat anything. It burns a nd pains severely. How to treat it with substances in home?
Depression in adults is a lot different from depression in younger people. Adults have the overburdening thrust to believe they should be able to deal with any situation, however, adverse of their own accord. This pushes them to such a point that they bottle up worries and anxieties making themselves vulnerable to depression. Reaching out for help is almost a wager; lost before a fair trial. An elderly person could remain depressed due to varied reasons, but the cause is seldom remorse. Assuming the cause as sadness, it could depress your loved ones even more.
Take a look at the following factors that can depress older adults:
1. Serious ailments like stroke, cancer, diabetes, thyroid and so on so forth.
2. The loss of a dear friend or a family member.
3. Excessive work pressure.
4. Stagnation in personal life, passions and goals.
5. Lack of motivation to do the slightest of things.
To prevent depression in adults the following ways should be kept in mind:
1. Interaction is the key principle: Adults might need to talk. Being a grown -up doesn't mean you don't need suggestions and advice of your friends and relatives. Try to interact with a person who you think is depressed.
2. Try to identify medical conditions and look for reliable treatment: Medical illnesses like cancer or diabetes can take a toll on your mental strength. It can discourage you from living life with full vigor and energy. Thus medical conditions should be treated with due care and a person suffering should be encouraged to take professional psychological consultation.
3. Providing a person with space is mandatory: Adults hate being domineered or patronized. When they need space they should be allowed to be alone. It could help them deal with depression better. Staying alone doesn't always involve loneliness. People might need to clarify things to their own selves or might even need time to introspect.
4. Make a depressed person take care of a pet: The presence of a pet in the household can relieve its members of accumulating stress. An adult when made to take care of a pet has added responsibilities and will naturally have less scope to wallow in their own sorrow. A pet gives a person the love and affection he or she had been lacking all along.
5. Humor is a wonderful pill: Create opportunities to make a person laugh. Share jokes or make them watch funny shows.
6. Ensure the person gets enough sleep: A full night's sleep is extremely important. Insufficient relaxation can push you towards depression.