Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahindra PatilYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 16 year old boy and I am a student. I am requesting you to please give me a 1 week (7 days) diet plan to stay healthy and stay away from diseases. And also I am a non-vegetarian.
I have a daughter who is 6 Year old .deLivery was through operation. Now I want. Second baby .i m trying from last one year. But the result is negative. My periods are not regular. Sometime comes 2 days late or before. please help me how I conceive.
Wanting to lose weight for 4 years now and for some reason it just keeps increasing. Thyroid tests are normal, borderline diabetic and anaemic now. Is there anything in specific that should be done to reduce weight. Unfortunately I have stopped walking for past month which used to be done 5 days a week for an hour each. Also I do not eat sugary stuff but still I have been placed as borderline diabetic. I am confused and frustrated.
I anger very fast on little things. It increased day by day. I want to be alone. If someone suggest me something, I anger and think for suicide.
Sir, mujhe toilet mein problem ho raha hai, mujhe din me 3-4bar toilet jana padta hai. Fir bhi pet puri tarah se saf nhi hota or fat bhi badh raha hai.
Hi I am zeenat I am 5.3 height and 81 kgs I need to loose weight I am thyroid patient too I walk everyday 45 mints as having thyroid its very difficult to loose. Tell me some fast effect ways to loose. I am loosing hair drastically too almost crown balding. please help.
Hlo doctor. Mera baby aj 11 din ka ho gya h or jb b m usko apna feed krwati hu to wo patli pani jesi potty kr deta h din m 20 bar potty kr deta h or jb m usko cow ka milk deti hu pine k ly to thik krta h potty. M ky kru. please kuch btaye. Uska weight jb wo hua tha tb 2.750s tha or ab 2.500 ho gya h.
I have an issue related to my ankle. I got pain during jogging and training as well. I took x-ray. There is no problem in that. Please help me doctor.
If you have numbness or tingling sensation in your feet, then you could be suffering from diabetic peripheral neuropathy. It can have an impact on your sleep, mood and overall quality of life. Besides taking the prescribed medications, there are effective ways of dealing with foot pain stemming from high blood sugar as explained below.
- Taking over-the-counter medicines: Medicines such as aspirin, naproxen, acetaminophen and ibuprofen can help to serve mild to moderate pain stemming from diabetic nerve damage. But before taking these medicines, you should consult with an expert since they can raise the risk of heart attack and kidney problems.
- Quit smoking: Smoking may cause the blood vessels to constrict and impair the circulation. This indicates that the peripheral nerves will not get an adequate amount of nutrient-rich blood which can pave the way for more pain.
- Have control over your blood sugar levels: With the passage of time, the excess blood sugar levels can cause damage the peripheral nerves. When you have blood sugar levels within a healthy range, you can substantially reduce your risk of nerve damage. You should eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and low-fat dairy and whole grains.
- Take more Vitamin D: Even though it is hard to get the desired 600 IU of this vitamin from food, you can get it in the form of supplement. A study found that people with diabetic neuropathy can take the supplement once in a week to curb the symptoms of feet pain. Vitamin B complex plays a crucial role in improving nerve health. You should get it in right amounts so that the brain can produce certain chemicals which are required for sending information through the body channels.
- Take Alpha-lipoic acid supplement: The human body has the natural ability to produce little amounts of antioxidants. When you take them in recommended quantities it can regulate the blood sugar levels and ease the pain in the feet and palms. A per a study, people taking more than 600 milligrams of antioxidants on a regular basis experienced 19 percent improvement in the diabetic neuropathy symptoms within 5 weeks.
- Indulge in daily workouts: Regular workout can help you to combat pain in a variety of ways. It can regulate the blood sugar levels and slow down nerve damage. Exercise can surge the flow of blood to the legs and arms and it can also enliven your mood and offer relief from stress.
Note that a nerve damage can lead to loss of sensation in the feet which means that you may not realize any cut or scratch in your feet until much later which could prove fatal. Hence it is essential for you to prevent the loss of sensation. Using the methods suggested above you can deal with the foot pain related to diabetes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Endocrinologist.