Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahindra A Khilari
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahindra A KhilariYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dad/exima type on hip and dono jangho ke sides me bahut dino se ho jata hai .medicine leta hu to thik rahta hai .chhod dene ke bad fir ho jata hai. Please aap koi achhi dawai bata do.
I am a student of 16 year and I am facing acne problem from 2 years I have used tried several remedies like white toothpaste, lemon juice, acne star, garner men acnofight facewash and washing my face with chilled water so I want you to suggest me a better remedies may be a gud face wash or home remedies. I am expecting a good suggestion for me. Thank you.
I am 31 years old. I have itchiness in my throat till 1 month. My ct scan report is absolutely normal. Please help me.
There is hardly any person who does not want to enjoy a healthy and satisfying sex life. As per Ayurveda, a healthy sex life is very much a reality provided one diligently follows the golden sex rules as mentioned in various Ayurvedic books and journals:
- Ayurveda believes that a couple should refrain from having sex when the female partner is having her periods. Some health experts are of the belief that sex during periods may give rise to a condition termed as Endometriosis (the endometrial cells grow outside the uterus, often in the ovary or the fallopian tubes).
- According to Ayurveda, an ideal sex position is one where the woman is lying with her face directed in an upward position.
- Ayurveda also believes very overweight or obese people should avoid having sex.
- Have sex only when your private parts are clean and healthy (as this helps to prevent infections and associated complications).
- According to Ayurveda, loyalty and faithfulness are what gets a relationship going. Infidelity, adultery, or cheating on your wife is a crime that will only spell doom.
- Ayurveda is against a couple having sex during pregnancy or immediately after delivery. One should have control over their urges. It further states that a 5-months time in the case of a C-section and 2-3 months interval in the case of a normal delivery will go a long way in ensuring a healthy sex life (will help the woman to recover well).
- Ayurveda is vehemently opposes violent sex. Making love is suppose to soothe your soul rather than scar it. Violence during sex is not healthy at all.
- Ayurveda believes in having sex using sexual organs. Thus, oral sex and other similar pleasures are a big No as per Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda does not advocate the practice of having sex on days of prime significance such as festivals, various eclipses, on a full moon or new moon nights, to name a few.
- Sex on empty stomach or after a heavy meal can trigger a plethora of health problems by causing a Vata and Pitta imbalance. The imbalance may give rise to digestive problems, headache, gastritis.
- Ayurveda is strictly against the idea of having sex with aged women or with children.
- Always have sex when both the partners are in a comfortable position. This is to ensure that you enjoy the intercourse sans any injury.
- Never have sex if you are sick or physically and mentally not fit.
- Having sex with animals (bestiality) is considered unhealthy as per Ayurveda.
- Sex is not a wise idea when you have to lighten yourself (defecate or urinate).
- According to Ayurveda, your sex life is governed by the four seasons during which your body strength changes.
- The body strength is the lowest during the monsoon and summer, hence have less sex during that time (once in fifteen days).
- With moderate body strength, sex once in three days is advisable during spring and summer.
- During winter the body strength is at its peak, hence one can have sex daily.
Apart from regular exercise and proper nutrition, there are various herbs that can go a long way in boosting your sex life. Few of them include shilajit, ashwagandha, swarn bhasma, jaiphal, and kesar; let us understand how each one is beneficial.
- Shilajit works excellently in increasing the stamina, this is why it is known as Indian Viagra. It helps in improving sexual performance and dealing with weakness.
- Ashwagandha is another herb that helps in improving the sexual desire and dealing with infertility in men.
- Swarn bhasma is known to be one of the best medicine for treating sexual problems like low libido and premature ejaculation in men. It also helps in treating sexual weakness.
- Jaiphal works best in dealing with premature ejaculation. It also helps in enhancing sex life and is known as Viagra for women. Its aroma is often used to arouse sexual desires and can help you get relaxed before engaging in a sexual act.
- Kesar can go a long way in improving the overall performance in bed. Mixing it with milk can do wonders in 'turning on' your partner, thus improving the sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm having head aches very often. And feel restless when I do. My forehead aches alot. What should I do about it ?
I had small bumps on my nose it looks like a pinched nose (for eg. When skin is pressed to remove blackheads that bump mark remain for some time). I am having this small bumps from long time. Please suggest a treatment.
Christmas & new year offers - skin whitening treatment
Visit our clinic & avail festive special offers with free consultation!
For details http://bit. Ly/2hzfg8m or call on +919555122 122
Skin whitening is the practice of using substances, mixtures, or physical treatments to lighten skin color. Skin whitening treatments work by reducing the content of melanin of the skin. Many agents have been shown to be effective in skin whitening.
Specific zones of abnormally high pigmentation such as lentigo spots, moles and birthmarks may be de-pigmented to match to the surrounding skin. In cases of vitiligo, unaffected skin may be lightened to achieve a more uniform appearance.
Discovery and design
Melanogenesis inhibitors have been discovered and developed through several methods, including: screening of synthetic chemical libraries (high-throughput screening is occasionally used), screening of plant extracts, computational (in silico) search, found as a side effect of previously known drugs and exploration of structural analogues of previously known tyrosinase inhibitors based on knowledge (in varying degrees) of their structure-activity relationship. Thus, the development and discovery of melanogenesis inhibitors illustrates many of the methods used in drug design. Some of the most potent competitive reversible tyrosinase inhibitors are synthetic compounds with a potency hundreds of times that of kojic acid.
Mechanisms of action
Melanin is the main substance responsible for the color of the skin. Melanin is class of dark polymers generated by the body through the process of melanogenesis. Among the melanin pigmenting the skin and hair, 2 types can be distinguished based on its chemical composition and biological route of synthesis: the black/brown eumelanin and the red/yellow pheomelanin. The variation of skin color among individuals is mostly because of variation of the content of melanin in the skin. Skin with little or no melanin is almost white. Other factors influence skin color in a lesser degree, including the amount of blood in blood vessels (because of the color of blood), skin thickness and content of carotenoids in skin.
Melanin in synthesized in melanosomes which are organelles produced in melanocytes. Melanocytes are cells dedicated to this function that are present in the skin, hair follicles, and other structures of the body. The synthesis of melanin (also called" melanogenesis" and" melanization") involves a chain of enzyme-catalyzed chemical reactions and non-enzyme-catalyzed reactions. The main precursor to melanin is l-tyrosine. The first step of melanogenesis is the conversion of l-tyrosine to l-dopa; this is the first and rate-limiting step and is catalized by the enzyme tyrosinase. Other enzymes involved in the synthesis include tyrosinase-related protein 1 (trp1) and tyrosinase-related protein 2 (trp2); trp2 is also known as" dopachorome tautomerase" (dct). L-tyrosine is taken by the melanocytes from the intercellular medium, then transported to the melanosomes. L-tyrosine is also synthesized within the melanocytes from l-phenylalanine by the enzyme phenylalanine-hydroxylas (pah)
Melanosomes are transferred to keratinocytes (the most abundant cell type in the skin). Most of the melanin of skin is found in keratinocytes. Additionally, melanocytes interact with keratinocytes through chemical signaling.trp