Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh JoshiYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 28 years old house wife. I don't have menstrual from last 2 months and I have check I don't have pregnancy also. I've thyroid problem and pcos problem. What can I do now?
Hi iam pregnant. My blood sugar level report shows 92. Lower than limit. Is it dangerous. What should I do.
I am 23 year old girl and I have problem in my uterus. 2 days ago. I have sine my ultrasound test in which polycystic appearance in both ovaries shown and ESR is 11 mm and symptoms are weight increasing, dark patches on face and white water.
I am taking fol 123 from last week. My query is meanwhile I am taking this medicine, I shall try for conceive or I shall try only after 3 months? Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.
Hi I'm 25yr old married women. How to calculate the ovulation time to get pregnant easy nd faster? or wt to do to get pregnant faster?
Hi, I just wanted to know that if we are having sex without condom and at the time of ejaculation I take my thing out that means I do not ejaculate inside my girlfriend even a bit so is there a possibility of pregnancy or its safe?
My fiance was diagnosed with pcos, so doctor prescribed her duoluton. Just to know how it works I searched for it over internet and found it stops pregnancy for 3 years. We are planning to get married in a year. Does that mean my would be wife won't be able to conceive in the first year. Please explain.
Green Tea Advantages
Consumed for thousands of years, green tea has provided delicious medicinal benefits - mass management, disease fighting, energy boosting and stress reducing - too many cultures around the globe. Studies to show that the components found in such a small little teabag can do wonders for your body. If you look at the ingredients list for any fat burning supplement, chances are that green tea will be on there too.
Green tea contains a lot of ingredients like caffeine, theobromine, saponins, theophylline, vitamins and epigallocatechin that individually have several health benefits.
Some of the main advantages of consuming green tea.
Helps you lose mass
Keeps cholesterol in balance
Helps control diabetes
Remove toxins and free radicals
Helps you sleep better
I had an unprotected sex in a massage parlour. She is clean but I'm scared. Do I need go for a test.
A night out with its fair share of drinks is enjoyable, but it is the morning after which tends to have the after affects. Hangovers are a problem with anybody who has had a drink too much the night before and it might leave you in an incapacitated state due to nausea, headache (learn more about the facts of headache) and dehydration.
Here are some of the known homemade remedies which can cure hangovers:
- Make sure you take a lot of water and fluids: After you have woken up after a night out where you had lots to drink, you are bound to have a hangover as alcohol is known to dehydrate the body. Thus it is advisable that you drink plenty of water and other fluids. Only water isn’t going to be enough as water can hydrate you but many of the other nutrients will only be supplied by juices, rehydrating drinks, sports drinks or other such. Thus it is important to consume a variety of these fluids.
- Eat a hearty breakfast: The longer you are with an empty stomach, the longer it is going to take the hangover to go away. Eating a hearty and filling breakfast will relieve the hangover to a great extent. However, eat foods which are easy to digest, such as cereals and toast. Avoid greasy and oily foods in the morning as they may add to the nausea.
- If you have nowhere important to be, go back to bed: If you have the time and nothing to do, then it is advisable to sleep (know more to improve the quality of your sleep) a little longer while you keep rehydrating yourself whenever you wake up. This is going to give your body the fluids it needs while resting is going to give it plenty of opportunity to heal itself.
- Eat ginger, both before and after drinking: Ginger has been used as a home remedy across cultures for centuries to treat nausea. It is thus wise to eat crystallized or candied forms of ginger, both before and after consumption of alcohol as it will lessen its effects on the body. You can take ginger the night after as well to reduce the nausea that comes with hangover.
- Stretch out and exercise a little: Between naps it may not be a bad idea to stretch out and exercise a little, which will help you release endorphins to make you feel better. However, ensure that it is light exercise so that the nausea and headaches are not exacerbated.
I am ejaculating very quickly after vaginal penetration. If it's oral then it's taking time, but if it's vaginal then it's ejaculating very quickly. I masturbate once or twice daily. Can you suggest what should be done for this problem.
Hi, I had unprotected sex 4 days ago and im already experiencing all the early pregnancy symptoms, such as vomiting, spotting, peeing alot, headache, strong sense of smell and taste, weight loss and fever. Can I do the pregnancy home test now or should I wait?
Hi doctors, we are planning for child. Can you please suggest us for correct time period for planning. Ill get periods every month regularly. Last month I got 28 (july).
She is in her sixth week of pregnancy and due to her earlier pregnancy complications, she has a doubt that the baby is outside the womb. Should she do the ultrasound told by her doctor now? Will it clear her doubts and will the ultrasound affect the baby?
Dear all Doctors , Please advice me on following question. 1. My wife is pregnant since 3 month and still blooding I consulted a Doctor regarding this problem she given some medicine but still its not stopping what should I do right now 2. When I suffered from cold (sardi, jukam ) cough not coming out from my nose It should be come out after three four days and generally while spitting its coming out what is the reason 3.How I can Grow up a child height what supplement should provide to child so his height can grow up up to 6 feet after 18 age.
I need to know if my vaginal discharge is healthy/normal? i'm 16 years old and a virgin- i've never had contact with anyone in a sexual way so I don't really know if I could still get stis. My discharge doesn't really have any fishy smells, it's just musky and doesn't really stink. My vulva never gets sore and only gets itchy sometimes. I have noticed though that my discharge is always thick (creamy) and has a pastel yellow colour when it dries and when it's slightly wet. I don't really have any pelvic cramps unless i'm on my period, I get pains sometimes when it's nowhere near my period but then I have a poo afterwards. The only weird thing about my discharge that I have noticed, is the colour. It's not exactly a clear white. Sometimes it's a creamy white when it's wet, then dries a pastel yellow. But sometimes it comes out greenish yellow when it's wet and dries yellow. Other than that, everything else is pretty normal. I'm convinced that I have a yeast infection but my vagina is never sore or itchy. It just gets itchy from time to time, which is normal I guess. Please help.
In our modern life, cancer is the most dreaded disease of all. Despite substantial advances in medical science, there hasn't been much of a progress in the treatment available for cancer. The mortality rate for cancer is still on the rise and all this, in spite of all kinds of sophisticated treatments at our disposal.
Cancer is rather a torturous experience, not merely on account of the terminal consequence, but also of the extreme physical and emotional suffering that one has to endure. What's worse is that often all the efforts are rendered vain. In that context, a large number of people have started looking towards alternative therapies as a cure for cancer. Serious forms of cancers like blood cancer or leukemia are often formidable and do not respond favourably to the clinical treatments. Consequently, despite all attempts and humongous investments, the casualties are on the rise. To counter such threats, people are growingly moving towards alternative remedies. Among the other natural cures, Ayurveda has garnered a lot of interest and approval.
Ayurveda has devised a holistic process that potentially cures you of blood cancer and endows you with a fresh leash of life. As per Ayurveda, the main causes of cancer may be enumerated as genetic imbalances, exposure to harmful radiation, stressful and unhealthy lifestyle and consumption of degenerating food items. As such, Ayurveda tries to heal not just the disease but also the germ of the disease and in the process, improves your well-being.
Ayurveda grapples with blood cancer in the following ways:
- Adjuvant to ongoing treatment: You may be skeptical of depending entirely on Ayurveda as a remedy for cancer. As such, Ayurvedic treatments may be used as ancillaries alongside the ongoing chemotherapy and radiology. Ayurveda stimulates your in built immunity and thus prolongs and rejuvenates your lifespan. That aside, the natural benefits that Ayurveda provides your body reduce the side effects of chemotherapy and help in complete remission of the disease.
- Rasashastra: Ayurveda deems the imbalance in your genetic code to be the main cause of cancer. Therefore, it believes that remedy lies in 'pitta' restoration. Under this treatment, Ayurveda uses a combination of metals vis-a-vis the purest elements to minimize the deterioration of the condition. A unique combination of silver, gold and other essential minerals can be wondrous to boost the immunity of the cells and restore the normal cell production rate in your marrows. This goes a long way in obliterating the damage caused by blood cancer.
- The right diet: Consuming the most favourable foods are essential while battling cancer. An alkaline diet comprising of coconut water, warm, fresh nutritious food like leafy greens, apples and nuts must be regularly consumed. Greasy, spicy and lavish dishes should be avoided since they are known to generate harmful 'ama' in your body.