Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I'm 27 years old. I missed periods this month which was around 14th. So I did a bhcg test as well as thyroid tsh test. Bhcg test result is <1mIu/ml n TSH result is 7.8. What should I do? Should I expect pregnancy or not as I usually do have regular periods. Can anyone suggest what's the matter with me?
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Doctor, Now period started with pain, Dr. is it matter of concern, because I am feeling lower abdomen pain since last two weeks just as feel one day before of my period. And usually increase when I do work more than one hour. Also my period starts before 3 days of affected schedule.
New Year is a good the time for new beginnings. At times our sex lives needs to be revived too. After a few years together, a couple’s sex life may begin to stagnate. A boring sex life can negatively impact your relationship as well. But by employing some very easy tricks in the bedroom, you can bring back the passion and add spark to your life.
Can’t figure out where to start? Here are 6 tips and tricks to help you out.
1. Be spontaneous: One of the main reasons a couple’s sex life dwindles is because they fall into a routine. Whether it’s the position you choose, or the sequence of events- right from foreplay to the actual intercourse- every couple has their own set routine. Break this monotony and try out new positions that can greatly enhance your pleasure. Also, try having sex somewhere else in the house that you haven’t before to spice things up.
2. Don’t be shy: Sex is one of the most intimate acts you can share with someone. However, sometimes you may find yourself being unable to open up to your partner about what gets you in the mood. This can make sex an unfulfilling experience. Try telling your partner what you’d like him/her to do. You might end up discovering that both of you share a common fantasy you hadn’t spoken about before.
3. Explore all erogenous zones: There are a lot of erogenous zones on a man and woman’s body. Take your time and get to know every single one of them. If you don’t know where they are, explore your partner’s body and see what turns him/her on and where. This is a great exercise that also sets the foundation for more fulfilling sex in the future.
4. Experiment with your lingerie: Clothes can be a turn on or a turn off depending on what you wear. Try experimenting with your lingerie. A host of options are available out there for both men and women. These days you can even buy edible lingerie on leading online shopping sites. Choose bright shades like red, as they’ve been proven to increase arousal.
5. Play around with sex toys: Introducing sex toys in your bedroom can prove to be very stimulating as well as exciting for both you and your partner. Sex toys come in all shapes and sizes, for both men and women. You can take your pick from vibrators and vibrating rings, handcuffs, etc; even lubricants and gels can be used to enhance pleasure and make sex more exciting.
6. Shave your pubic hair: Another way to give your sex life a whole new dimension, shaving off your pubic hair can increase the sensitivity in your genitals making sex a more pleasurable experience. Besides, for many shaved genitals have a visual appeal and cause intense arousal, which is very important when it comes to having a satisfying sex life.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Yesterday during my period I lost quite a lot of blood and also had stomach cramps. Today I have a terrible body ache (muscles + joints) since morning. Could this be because of blood loss or is this a symptom of some other ailment. Today there is a bandh in my city and so none of the nearby clinics are open.
Hi,. We got married 5 years ago. No kids yet. I am suffering from pcos. I am on metformin, folic acid, ovubless, ecosprin. I got aborted in the month of September 2015. Doctor removed it stating that there is no heartbeat found. And from the past four cycles I am on siphene 150mg but there is no positive result. This cycle also I took siphene 150 mg and the egg grown 20mm and I took hcg shot. Now I am in day 25 of my cycle. In my previous cycles I experienced sore breast before cycle but this month I don't have any such, is it. Sign of pregnancy? Or does it mean something else? Also suggest me something that improves the chances of conception.
I was planning for my second cycle of IVF. So my doc asked me to take estradiol tabs (2 tabs at a time I.e. 4 mg) twice a day. But at the last moment we couldn't go for it due to family problems. So I stopped having them within two weeks of starting it. So after two days of stopping the medicines I am getting a lot of red spotting. I have Pcod as well. I am currently having thyronorm, metformin,folvite and cabgolin (once a week. My prolactin levels had increased a lot 4 weeks back. So my doc asked me to take cabgolin for 6 weeks. Prolactin levels have lowered and I will stop having it tomorrow. So please help me. I want to plan my second cycle asap. But spotting is worrisome. Should I start having BC pills to regulate my cycles and then go for it. please help.
I have been married for five months and trying to conceive. Now I decided to go for lecturer which I was doing before marriage. Can I go for the job or should I take rest in home to get pregnant.
On 27 august, 2016 we had sexual intercourse from next day till today she has stomach pain. If she walks she gets more pain in the stomach. Why is she getting pain?
What do you mean by a body contouring cosmetic surgery?
It is a new medical subspecialty that involves the contouring and sculpting of the body wherein any excess fat deposits anywhere in the body is removed and body sculpted to achieve perfect, harmonious body proportions. This involves procedure like liposuction in various methods. Among the many methods of liposuction, laser liposuction has its advantages in that the procedure does not leave loose skin. The skin tightening takes place in the same procedure itself. You are not left with loose, sagging or crumpled skin.
What are the body areas body contouring is done?
Commonest among them is abdomen in both men and women followed by thighs, butts, love handles ( flanks) and arms, breast in women. Among men seeking cosmetic surgery, Gynaecomastia is more common.
What is the common age group seeking body contouring?
In men, those with gynaecomastia are common in 20-30 years of age though there are other age groups which is not so common. Men seeking tummy reduction is common in 30-45. Women seeking body contouring surgery is common in 25- 50.
What is done in a body contouring surgery?
It is a minimally-invasive surgery involving removal of the fat that is in excess which gives rise to abnormal shape. In laser liposuction procedure, after the removal of the excess fat, the excess redundant skin is tightened additionally y laser that leaves a smooth contour. The skin tightening lifts up the skin and concerned body part like breast lift, arm lift and thigh lift.
How safe is the body contouring procedures?
Body contouring procedures are safe as they are walk-in procedures. One does not need hospitalisation or general anaesthesia when done by laser liposuction method.