Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Bedekar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BedekarYour feedback matters!
After my pregnancy I am suffering from many health issues like weight gain, change of my voice, my lower chin is increased, I can't remember anything meaning my memory is get weak I can't even remember things that I have done a couple of hours or minutes ago, tiredness all the time. What could be the reason behind all this?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 28 February and after 5 hours she took unwanted 72 then the very next day she complained about the headache she did not vomited on that day. Now on her period day 3 march she was not conceive period, on 4 march suddenly in morning she complained about vomiting about 4 times and still not get period on time. What can I do now? Is this ok or not?
I usually get periods 20th of every month. So when to do safe sex to avoid pregnancy. What time period is suitable. I am getting married this year. So I wanted to know what are safe means to do sex?
I am 21 year old unmarried girl .I had feel heaviness in breast before period. Why it happened? I had already fibroadenosis of breast. I am taking evening primosa oil capsules and vitamin e capsule .is it any worried?
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
Hello, I am married for 3 years plus not conceived yet .Have PCOS! And I am hypothyroidism having tsh Taking thyronorm 50 mg daily. Age is 29 years ht is 5 ft 5 inches wt 70 kg .dr has given folic acid having daily one in night since more than a year! Mu. Husband semen analysis is absolutely normal and I have done 3 iui too not successful. Also I did SHG test all are normal in ovaries. Doctor told to do weight loss if possibly or laparoscopy but I have fear of surgery! will it help by taking medications. As I do have lots of black spots and acne face prone. If I take medication for acne then baby conceiving not possible due to medicine reactions in blood. Please help as we both are planning for baby.
Loss and grief are two unfortunate partners where the latter follows the former. While the type of grief or the nature of the loss may differ from person to person, there are five distinct stages of loss and grief that all people universally go through, when faced with such a situation.
Here are the five stages of this process and the different ways in which one can cope with each stage:
- Denial and Isolation: In this phase, the patient usually ends up blocking out the words as well as the thoughts and reactions that surround this sad event, which can lead to a numbing action of the brain. While we all do this in some measure during such situations, some people take it especially hard by acting as if nothing has happened at all. If this phase does not come to pass within a short frame of time, then psychological and medical intervention may be required.
- Anger: When a person begins to acknowledge the loss, there is a sense of unfairness which can lead to frustration and anger that is basically the way the person may be dealing with the re-emergence of the pain and the fact that it is here to stay. Therapy and sedation may be required if this frustration and repeated spells of tantrums carries on for a prolonged period. Do not hesitate to talk things out rather than flaring up at this point, as the unchangeable has already happened.
- Bargaining: In this phase, desperation enters the mind of the patient where a lot of 'what ifs' come up. The patient begins to question what if things had been done differently and other such aspects. If not dealt with in an engaging manner and with empathy, this phase can lead back to anger and frustration.
- Depression: Private mourning of the loss and regret to do with the practical aspects like loneliness and the cost of the loss can strike at this stage. Here, the patient must be made aware of rights as well as the people around him or her who can help out to prevent this depression from becoming a full-fledged condition.
- Acceptance: In this final stage, the patient becomes more accepting of this new reality. Yet, even this must be taken up cautiously as a grief stricken heart may lead to a variety of mental ailments in the long run.
The way to deal with these stages is with therapy and proper guidance where the patient is allowed to channel all the thoughts and anger before accepting the situation. Do not hesitate to ask for counselling and embrace the changes in your life without regret, guilt and depression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.