Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mahesh Bedekar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh BedekarYour feedback matters!
I am married on 04/05/2014. Two times conceived in 2014 conceived after 1 1/2 month I am aborted due to heavy bleeding & In 2015 conceived after 2 months I am got aborted due to absence cardiac activity. After IUI process Again I am conceived on 12/03/2017. My LMP 03/02/2017. Doctor suggested to Scan of Gravid Uterus. My Scan Report on 14/03/2017 is Uterus is bulky, shows single smooth gestational sac with no fetal pole. Yolk sac noted. Mean sac diameter 05 mm, corresponds to 5 weeks. Uterine myometrium shows few small hypoechoic lesions at fundus region. Larger one is about 9×6 mm ---> S/o Uterine Fibroids. Internal cervical os is closed. Cervical length appears normal. No adnexal pathology noted. No free fluid noted in pelvis. Suggest: Follow up scan after one or two weeks to look for fetal pole. Please tell me any problem is there. Please help me. Again I got pregnant or any problem is there in my Body please guide me what I do.
I am 7 weeks pregnant. I experience mild abdominal cramping. But in last week I noticed slight off white discharge and in same week after two days Brown discharge (just little bit). I am scared. Please help me out. Is there anything to worry about?
Very light movement after getting 2nd steroids shots I'm 33 weeks pregnant im scared help me I don't want to lose this baby.
Am a 24 year old married woman. I have 2 children and now I want no children but last 20march 2016 I miss my periods and now I am very trouble. Is am pregnant if yes then please tell me best pills for abortion please tell me.
I have thalassemia trait. Married for 2 years, I am now planning for baby. Is it going to affect my pregnancy and d baby?
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant. please also give the rough idea regarding cost bcoz I m financially weak.
Our digestive system is made up of a complex set up of organs, enzymes, secretions and much more. In order to ensure that they all function in tandem with each other so that our digestion works properly, we need to take many measures. Solid food and liquids both go hand in hand when it comes to digesting your food properly. Water is one of the main elements that one must ingest regularly during the day so that the body remains hydrated and the stool also softens. It is also a digestive aid. Yet, there are two varied schools of thought when it comes to drinking water during one’s meals. While some people say that it is good, there are others who say that it should not be practiced. So let us find out whether having water during your meals is a good thing or not.
- Stomach Acids: If we are to look at water during a meal from the perspective of our stomach acids, then most doctors will tell you that there is no problem in having water with your food. The main doubt here is whether or not the acidic fluid flowing through our stomach may become too diluted with the consumption of water. However, this does not happen. Various medical studies conducted by reliable hospitals and sources under a controlled environment have shown that the stomach’s pH balance is not affected by the consumption of water during a meal.
- Digestive Process: While the stomach acids may not suffer due to consumption of water during a meal, there are other schools of thought where people refrain from drinking water with food so that better digestion may be achieved. But this is also not entirely true. Digestion is well-known for being a complicated process where many elements need to work together for its proper functioning. This function includes a comfortable and healthy body and state of mind after one has a meal. Therefore, it is more important to have the right kind of food at the right time in a proper environment instead of rushing through one’s meals and eating junk all the time.
- Constipation and Overeating: Drinking water during the meal can help in curbing constipation as it helps in softening the stool. It also helps in clearing the food from the digestive track in a better and timely manner so that the toxins and stool do not remain there. This is due to the fact that drinking water during meals keeps the digestive track well-lubricated. Also, when you drink water with your meals, you tend to avoid overeating as water fills up substantial portion your stomach. Further, water has important nutrients that can suffice for your nutritional requirements along with food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
From the last 1 weeks I have pain on my both breast while pressing hard and both side has become little bigger.
A woman's reproductive health is affected by several factors. It plays a very important role in maintaining your overall physiological health. Anomalies in the reproductive system can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle and cause severe complications when you try to conceive a child.
There are many signs and symptoms of reproductive disorders in women. It differs from case to case, depending on the exact nature of the disorder and the medical status of the patient. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a healthcare specialist right away. Some such signs are as follows:
- Persistent and unusual pain in the pelvic and abdominal region that lasts for more than six months
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting in between periods
- Periods occurring in unusual or irregular time intervals
- Excessively painful cramping during periods that is not alleviated by the intake of painkillers
- Presence of blood in urine
- Irregularities in sleeping habits and patterns
In most cases, reproductive disorders in women are caused by fluctuations in hormone levels which can be triggered by various factors. Mental dysfunction and emotional stress can also manifest themselves as disorders of the female reproductive system. Treatment of the disorder and alleviation of symptoms is done by conducting a thorough medical analysis of the signs by a specialist and providing a diagnosis accordingly.
Related Tip: Everything you need to know about Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)