Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra ShindeYour feedback matters!
I have black scars and pimples on my face as well as back also I used nd strictly followed all the prescriptions given by the doctor but it doesn't work at all.
I am suffered from skin problem acne covered my face completely after take bath I feel better but later acnes reappears. I tried many creams they also increase acne on my face. Is this is the problem of skin type.
Is hair transplant is working. What is the price? How long it is? M going to marry soon. And my hair was too less and my scalp shows.
I had a c section 8 months ago. I regularly keep exercising. Then back pain is gone. But, when I wake up early morning I have a severe lower back pain. Please suggest.
How to gain weight I am 20 years old male am masturbating from my 14 years old but still am in 52 kg weight and my height is 177 cm so what can I do is masturbation causes to get weight? I am so sad so please answer me quickly.
I'm a 20 year old girl suffering from severe dandruff and hairfall. I have tried all natural remedies but they don't seem to show results. I have consulted so many doctors and their treatments are always so expensive that I cant afford. I have lost almost half my hair over the years and my scalp is starting to be visible. I am so scared as this is abnormal for my age. Please help.
I have acne and pimple problem from 3-4 years n tried all allopathy homeopathy ayurveda etc but not got any solution n I hve increased pimples n black spots please help.
Asthma is an inflammatory disease, which affects the airways of your lungs (respiratory tract that pumps oxygen into the lungs). It is long term in nature. It is characterized by shortness of breath, coughing and wheezing. It occurs few times a day or few times a week depending on the person it affects. Sometimes it worsens during the night.
What triggers Asthma?
- Airborne particles such as dust mites, mold spores, pollen and cockroach waste.
- Infections in the respiratory system such as common cold.
- Cold air can also trigger asthma.
- Physical or outdoor activities which make you pant such as running, skipping, jogging and jumping can cause shortness of breath, thus triggering asthma.
- Pollutants and irritants in air such as smoke.
- Some medications can also trigger asthma.
- Stress and nervous attacks (panic attacks) also trigger asthma.
How to manage asthma better by changing your lifestyle:
- Try to avoid keeping animals in your house such as dogs, cats and rabbits. Many times animal fur, waste, urine and saliva contains particles which can cause allergic reactions and make you cough uncontrollably. This in turn triggers asthma attacks. If you have pets try keeping them away from your bedroom.
- Dust mites also cause allergies which trigger asthma. So wash your carpets, rugs, bed-linen and pillowcases in hot water.
- Bugs and insects such as cockroaches are not only unhygienic, but can also trigger asthma. Cockroach droppings near your bed, kitchen and food are dangerous and you should call an exterminator to get rid of these bugs.
- Sometimes, heavy fragrance also aggravates your respiratory tract and triggers shortness of breath. Avoid using heavy perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Pollution also triggers asthma. Dust particles come out from the vehicles and mix with the air. If this air is inhaled, it might trigger uncontrollable asthma. So try to cover your mouth with a cloth when you step out of your house.
Asthma can be very severe and can bring many hurdles in your day to day activities. Changing your lifestyle and certain habits can reduce asthma to a great extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
I am a diabetic with sugar ranging from180 to 280 fasting and PP ranges from 280 to 310. I am taking huminsuln 30/70 40 units in the morning and 40 in the evening. I am a female weighing 90 plus and have a stressful life. What should I do ?
I am a biker. I ride alot. I am fair, but I have got a tan all over my hands and face, till the neck. How to remove it. Pls suggest a home remedy.
Hi hemanth here This is regarding hairs. How many times in a week v have to wash hairs? And after washing how to make them dry? Do we really need to condition the hairs? I am taking alternate days head bath. While taking avg 15-20 hairs vl damage. Is this harmful? R really serious? I am not doing condition hairs. Alternate days daily night I vl apply oil n I vl take head bath in morning. daily I vl travel in bmtc bus. Please suggest me good methods.
Sir/mam, my uncle aged 65 is suffering from frequent dryness in tongue even while talking. He is a diabitic and a high bp patient. Please help and suggest some home remedy. Thanks.
SIR I M 25 Yrs . I have problem of excess nightfall from last 3 yrs. Duration of nightfall is 7-8 times in month. But now a days while urinating I found white fluid like semen also coming. I want some homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines recommendation .
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from mouth smell and mouth dirtyness. Please suggest me what can I for this problem.?
Had running nose since yesterday. Today after blowing my nose whole day, I have excruciating pain at the tip of my nose. I am not sure if its from inside or from within the skin on top of the nose. I am not able to even touch.
Full body pain and cold headache and fever also what should I take medicine. Suggest me some good medicine.
For the past two centuries, Homeopaths have concentrated on the interconnection between psychology and physiology. It has been known for long that Homeopathy has no side effects on a person's overall health and thus, it should be implemented in curing mental and physical stress. Mental stress may result from a person's coping skills. You may respond to stress in a wrong way and this further complicates your situation.
You may fail to control your instinctive reactions. Medications in Homeopathy can actually remedy disorders regarding stress management. In many cases, it has been noticed that a physiological disease has a psychological impetus to itself. For instance, people falling under the 'Type A personality' category are more susceptible to heart problems. Their heart problems can be serious enough to make them undergo bypass surgeries.
An operation can be avoided, if only reasons behind problems at the surface are understood. Patients belonging to the 'Type A personality' category can suffer from 'hurry sickness' with symptoms like bouts of anger, impatience, aggression and hurriedness. These factors together enhance the risk of having heart problems later in life.
The following medicines tackle disorders without any side effects:
- Homeopaths advise you to take Aconitum napellus to reduce physical stress. Aconite napellus is known to treat problems such as a dry mouth, an irritable skin, a pounding heart and so on so forth. This can even cure problems resulting from a traumatic episode in past.
- Another Homeopathic medicine prescribed to deal with anxieties about future is Arsenicum album. If you have fears about your safety, about certainty or about what future has in store for you, this medicine can help you out.
- The medicine Phosphorus is known to treat fears of being alone. Many people are afraid of being alone. They need company all the time. Phosphorus also tackles common fears, such as fear of thunderstorms, fear of the dark or fear of ghosts for that matter.
- People facing anxieties about health or anxieties about death often evade sleeping at night. They hallucinate and see apparitions. Mental stress therefore, leads to physical stress. Kali- arsenicosum is one Homeopathic medicine to take care of such problems.
Homeopathy as an alternative branch of medicine, which comes to your relief without causing other bodily problems during the course of treatment. Hence, to fight mental or physical stress you must try out Homeopathy.