Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahendra PatelYour feedback matters!
What is the permanent life-long cure for type-2 diabetes? Everybody says diet and exercise is the cure, but that's actually the only way diabetic patients can survive, you cannot call it the" cure". Has the cure for type-2 diabetes not found in any country of the world? Not even America? I have read about metabolic surgery, but hardly anyone in india goes for it, which means it's not reliable. But there must be some cure for it. Either in Ayurveda, or if not there, it might be made in the labs artificially. Is there really not a permanent cure? If there's a cure, then what is it? And if there's not, then when will a cure be found?
WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THYROID? What are the effects of thyroid? AND HOW TO control OR REDUCE IT TO THE NORMAL. My TSH Result is 8.5.
I m 58 Years Old. My Sugar Label 140 before breakfast and 250 after fasting. I want know to subjection for maintain Diabetes.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
Hi. Am a diabetic with fasting 160, post lunch 240. Recently I started listening to huge pop sounds in bones. Is the symptoms of any other issues. Noticed that if I do walking then there is not much sounds. Pls advise calcium low or bone marrow cancer etc.
According to Ayurveda, imbalance or disequilibrium in the doshas is the main cause of hypothyroidism. The Kapha dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for body fluids and lubrication, and Pitta dosha i.e. the dosha responsible for fire and water body humors, are vitiated. Lifestyle and diet discrepancies further promote imbalances in the doshas. Hypothyroidism is categorized under the Yapya diseases which reoccur once you cease to take the treatment.
- It is essential to consume adequate quantities of milk.
- Coconut oil is one of the best remedies for a hypothyroid patient, since it increases slow and sluggish metabolism. Coconut contains MCFAs i.e. medium chain fatty acids and MTCs i.e. Medium chain triglycerides in abundance which help the metabolism be revved up.
- Consume a mixture of Indian gooseberry i.e. amla and churnam with honey, daily before breakfast. One of the main causes of Hypothyroidism is insufficient amount of iodine.
- Drinking the juice acquired from jalakumbhi i.e. Pistia Stratiotes everyday in dosage ranging from 11gm to 22gm increases the iodine content and helps treat hypothyroidism.
- Avoid stale and fermented food, late night dinner and day sleeping.
- Exercise and meditation is must.
Almost all the metabolic processes in a person's body are influenced by the hormones produced by the thyroid gland. The most common types of thyroid diseases caused due to dysfunctional thyroid glands, such as thyroid nodules, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, goiter, thyroiditis and thyroid cancer.
Ayurveda recommends Panchakarma treatment comprising of Virechan, Niruha and Anuvasan basti, Nasyam along with the medicines to treat hypothyroidism. These purifying procedures are used in cases where the body has accumulated excess toxins and needs purification. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.