Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhuri Vishwanath Makode
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri Vishwanath MakodeYour feedback matters!
Hi I am dietician Shikha Singh from Sherawat Diet Clinic. We are in this since 11 years and have treated different people with different requirements with different medical issues and now a days you can see child obesity.
Hamare child obesity ke cases kaafi aa rahe hai aaj kal. Jaise ki aajkal dekhoge, especially Jo 6 to 7 years or you can say ten to 15 years k baccho me obesity ke chances increase hore hai or uska reason kya hai. Kuch reason hote hai we are The main reason you can say because wo Kehte Hai Na saree cheez Hamare ghar se shuruaat hoti hai.
Aapko kya cheez chahiye basically, child obesity ko cure karne ke liye jo baccho ka roll hai, ek tarah se parents ka usse bada role hai. Kyuki bache ko nahi pata Hota ki usse kya khana hai kya include kya karna hai Apni diet me because wo taste ko prefer Karte Hain. Unke is mind Ko hum change kar sakte hain being a parent. Toh hume un ko kya offer karna chahiye. Starting se hi habit aisi banae jaise ki wo Apne weight ko control kar sake. Uske liye aapko kuch points daily routine mein baccho ke saath bhi follow karna padega ,plus aapko apne schedule me be change karna padega because wo kehte hai na agar aap khud change ni hoge to aap ke bachche Kaise change Honge?
Toh jaise ki sabse Pehle bacche literally love eating junk food jaise- burger, Pizza. But ye unko khilao because Ek bachcha Jab develop ho raha hai usse Sare cheezo ki requirement hoti hai. But right time par right things include karo. Phir aap un ko Samjhane ki koshish karo ki thik hai hum aapko Burger pizza denge but wo hum aapko Saturday Sunday par denge. Weekday par aap apna study par concentrate karo plus healthy food start karo.
Second thing, ki ek hum sab Ki Aadat hoti hai ki fridge mein hum chocolates rakhte hain, ice creams rakhte Hain. Agar woh cheez hai aap ke fridge me Nahi Hogi toh definitely Baccha jaise hi feel hungry. To wo Jaise fridge Open Karta Hai or wo sb bache ki dikhai nahi deti hai. To definitely ye sab automatically Hamari life se cut off hone shuru ho jayegi. To yahan par you have to be more careful ki kya aap store kar rahe ho apne fridge mein, apne ghar mein, apne kitchen mein. Try to stuck with the healthy food Jaise aap diet namkeens rakh sakte ho, apne baccho ke liye diet chocolates Rakh sakte ho ya phir energy bars hai, Bajai chocolate ice cream ke.
Ek Hota Hai ke baccho ko taste they really love taste. Toh kuch cheez unko Pasand aane hoti hai to prefer Karo ke aap Bahar na laake aap ghar par banao.Jaise ki;
- Pasta agar bache ko pasand hai to aap ghar pe whole wheat pasta bana sakte ho.
- Maggi agar pasand hai to aap log aate ki Maggi Khila sakte ho.
- Sandwiches pasand hai to aap Maida ki jagah whole wheat bread
Atta bread aaj kal market Mein Kafi aa rahi hai to aap unko use kar sakte ho. Toh aap Apne Bache Ki favourite dishes ko uske taste ke hisab se ghar par aap banao so that usse bachcha bhi concious hoga aur aapko bhi achcha lagega, kyunki Hamara bachcha healthy food Kha Raha Hai.
Second thing is, chalo ek Hota Hai ke bache school mein kuch workout nahi kar raha hai Kisi sports mein nahi hai to koshish karke uski jo hobbies hai usko dekho. Agar bacche ko thoda sa dance pasand hai to kam se kam hafte me do ya teen din unko dance classes me daalo, swimming Mai Dalo ya phir Karate Judo. Whatever interest ke hisab se bache ko aap kuch activities add on kar sakte ho. Jisse ki aap ka daily routine mein bachcha workout bhi kar raha hai Plus uska diet bhi thik ho raha hai.
Toh yeh kuch choti choti cheez hai jisse hum bache ke sath Hame being a parents have to be keep in mind. To ye cheez aap apne schedule main include karoge Toh bacche ka automatically unka lifestyle healthy Rahega. Ye thi kuch cheeze.
For further queries you can connect us through lybrate. You can call us, you can text us and you can hook up an appointment as well.
I am just 23 years old. And I have breath problem after using some stairs.what can be done for this?
Though some foods do not expire, but it is advisable not to consume certain foods once they have expired.
- Eggs: Eggs contain large amounts of nutrients per calorie. They are a cheap and tasty source of protein. It is no big surprise that they have turned into a breakfast staple; yet in case that you are eating an egg that is past its expiry date, do reconsider. These are the most widely recognized reasons for food-borne illnesses.
- Meat: Bacteria are common in both pre-packaged meats, and in the pieces you take from your butcher at the market. The listeria bacteria are especially hazardous, as the type of harm it causes can be lethal in most of the cases. From a general outlook, it is best to avoid processed meat.
- Mixed greens: Mixed greens including spinach, arugula, spring blend, bundled plate of mixed greens lettuce and other veggies do not keep extremely well after their due date. So if their withered appearance and disgusting covering does not turn you off, think about the bacteria and pathogens hiding underneath your sandwich bread.
- Hay sprouts: It is important that you use them rapidly once you get them, since they tend to be bacteria magnets. Truth be told, hay pulls in a greater number of germs than other vegetables, particularly in case you abandon them unrefrigerated.
- Clams/oysters: Bad oysters can be fatal. This is based on the type of microscopic organisms that develop in spoiled oysters. It is known as V. vulnificus. It causes an extreme type of food poisoning. V. vulnificus bacteria affects the circulatory system, sending the body into a septic shock.
- Shrimp: Much like clams and shellfish, shrimps are extremely inclined to bacterial contaminations. It is not to be consumed after a while since it can lead to food poisoning or diarrhea.
- Crude ground beef: E. coli bacteria are the most basic reason for food poisoning. These bacteria originate from the animal’s digestive system and are available in all hamburger items. In case that the hamburger is prepared and taken care of securely, it will not turn into a problem.
- Berries: When berries turn sour, they pull in extensive amounts of cyclospora, a kind of bacteria that leads to food poisoning. While this sort of food poisoning is not as harmful as some others, it is something you definitely need to stay away from.
- Soft cheese: With hard cheeses, similar to cheddar, it is regularly safe to remove the external edges and eat the soft cheese underneath. However, this practice does not reach out to soft cheeses, similar to brie. In case you are discovering mold on the edges of your soft cheese, do not eat it. You may end up with an infection.
- Chicken: Poultry items, including chicken tend to cause the maximum harm in case that they are not taken care of and cooked properly. Undercooked and old chicken can be very unsafe for health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.