Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Pradhan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu PradhanYour feedback matters!
Hello. I and my girl friend want to do sex. She has regular cycles for every 27 days. Which days are safest for sex in order to prevent pregnancy.
Many women experience pain in their genitals intermittently or a few times during their lives which may be caused by varying factors. However, when pain in the vulva and the surrounding area occurs in regular cycles or constantly without any underlying reasons, it is known as Vulvodynia. This is characterized by pain in the vulva, the surrounding areas, the entrance to the vagina and the urethra. Let's look at some of the treatment options for Vulvodynia:
1. Topical or local anesthetics: As Vulvodynia is a condition due to the abnormal sensitivity of the area surrounding the vulva, using anesthetics will help to ease the pain. Treatments like ointment and sprays will numb the area and ease the symptoms. This can even be applied before sexual intercourse if it is a trigger for pain.
2. Injections that act as nerve blocks: Some women may experience sensitivity as they may have neural problems and due to this sensitivity in the nerves in the genital area, may suffer from Vulvodynia. This is usually treated with nerve blocks or medications that reduce the sensitivity of the nerves. This should be only after consultation with the doctor.
3. Biofeedback therapy: There are certain forms of physical therapy which can be employed to reduce pain from Vulvodynia. Biofeedback therapy primarily deals with this problem by teaching patients to relax muscles.
4. Physical therapy of the pelvic floor muscles: This is also a common therapy where the patients are taught to relax and control the pelvic muscles. These are the muscles which support the bowel, the bladder and the uterus and specific exercises will help relax them, reducing the symptoms as well as decreasing the incidences of intermittent Vulvodynia.
5. Medications: This is the most common treatment for Vulvodynia. Various medications can be prescribed to patients depending on the type of pain they experience, such as Antihistamines for itching, tricyclic antidepressants for chronic pain among others. Steroids and anticonvulsants are also used to reduce pain.
6. Surgery of the affected area: If your pain is chronic and can't be treated by any other method, then doctors might suggest surgery to remove the bits of tissue from the affected area to reduce sensitivity and pain. However this is done only in the rarest of cases. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have very low sex time hardly 1 min. I am pure vegetarian means no egg no drink no smoking. My height is 5.6 and weight is 82 kg, I have 40% disability in my left leg. Please help me how I can increase my sex time.
After intercourse a large amount of liquid comes from my wife vagina, it, s problem or not? If yes its effects to pregnancy?
We are just married. We want to enjoy our sexual life but arent sure how many times can we perform sex in a week? Also we are not planning a baby for like 3 years. Please guide us.
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido.Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!