Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu PradhanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 old married woman, I am trying to conceive. My last period date was 14-6-16 with 32 days cycle. Now I am 5 days late. And getting pain in lower abdomen and sometime back aches. I still get white milky discharge, n breast are very sensitive. I dint do pregnancy test because I dint want to disappoint. Help me.
Hi I am 25 years old female, 8 months pregnant I have pain in my right knee since from 2 weeks sometimes I can' t walk so please suggest me to do something to get rid from this pain n my weight s 65 kgs n baby weight acc to 31 week scan s 1764 gms
Hello Doctor, I recently got married, from that time, on wards I am not feeling healthy frequently suffering from fever. I got herpes infections and urine infection. I really do not know what is wrong with me? before marriage, I didn't suffer from fever these many times and I didn't get one infection also. Could you please help me how can I take precautions. My blood group is A and my husband blood group is B .Please tell is there problem with any blood group.
Adhesive capsulitis: an overview
If you are taken aback by the very mention of this condition, you must know this is something you face every now and then. The problem is not too serious until it persists and hence people do not bother to look up terrifying medical terms for the case. Adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder is a condition that could arise from a host of reasons. It is usually characterized by a marked stiffness in and around the shoulder blade felt either in the middle of the night, early in the morning or while trying to move a hand close to the end of its reach. Frozen shoulder might become a chronic problem in which case remedying it takes a minimum of one or two years.
Factors leading to Adhesive capsulitis
- This condition is prevalent amongst patients of diabetes.
- Lack of movement of a limb, either of the two hands, due to a fracture or a surgery can result in the same.
- Adhesive capsulitis occurs when the capsule of connective tissues ensconcing the ligaments and bones of your shoulder joint tightens around them hindering free and easy movement.
How is Adhesive Capsulitis Treated?
There are various treatments for adhesive capsulitis. Even though the condition usually gets better on its own, improvement can take two to three years. Over 90% of patients improve with non-surgical treatments, including the following:
- Physical therapy
- Corticosteroid injections
- Anti-inflammatory medications
Surgery can be performed for patients who see no improvement after non-surgical measures are taken.
How is subacromial bursitis different from Adhesive capsulitis?
While a frozen shoulder affects your entire shoulder area, subacromial bursitis affects a single point in the shoulder blade. The topmost boney part of the shoulder blade is referred to as the acromion. The acromion is placed above the ball- and- socket joint without touching the bones directly. The subacromial bursa is a soft cushion like thing that prohibits friction between the muscles or tendons of the shoulder joint and the acromion. An irritable subacromial bursa is referred to as subacromial bursitis.
How is Subacromial Bursitis Treated?
Subacromial Bursitis can be treated in a number of ways, including:
- Avoiding activities that aggravate the problem
- Resting the injured area
- Icing the area the day of the injury
- Taking over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medicines
- What do you mean by rotator cuff tear?
Rotator cuff is a group of tendons and muscles located on top of the upper arm bone or humerus. The cuff helps to hold your arm in place allowing easy movement. Acute stress or physical exertion can lead to muscle cramps or might even make the tendons tear apart. Tennis players, swimmers, or people lifting heavy weights are prone to Rotator Cuff Tear. This condition leads to excruciating pain and tenderness in your shoulder blade.
What's the Treatment for a Rotator Cuff Tear?
As bad as these injuries can be, the good news is that many rotator cuff tears heal on their own. You just need to give them a little time. You also should:
- Rest the joint as much as possible. Avoid any movement or activity that hurts. You may need a sling.
- Ice your shoulder two to three times a day to reduce pain and swelling.
- Perform range-of-motion exercises, if your doctor recommends them.
- Consider physical therapy to strengthen the joint.
- Use anti-inflammatory painkillers, or NSAIDS, like Advil, Aleve, or Motrin.
More serious rotator cuff tears require surgery. One procedure is shoulder arthroscopy, usually an outpatient procedure.
My wife is pregnant 2nd time n test confirmed 15 days before. Her weight is 75 kgs now. We have kid of 2.5 years age. How to manage self weight so tht she doesn't increase too much during pregnancy.
Hi ,I am 22 years female and trying to conceive. I took ultrasound which says i am having pcod my doctor prescribed me to take normoz tab. Will it help me to come out of pcos and help me to get pregnant soon? please suggest me.
Are you looking for an ideal detox diet? Taking a detox diet does much more than making your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. It boosts your energy levels, improves your digestive system and also helps you with weight loss. A detox diet contains no grains, no milk, no alcohol and no sugar. A detox plan aims at taking the load off the organs which detoxify your body, such as kidneys, liver, and bowel. There are several things you should keep in mind before undertaking a detox diet.
How to start?
You should undertake a detox diet when you have a long break from events and occasions which might disrupt your detox diet, such as parties, weddings, and birthdays. You may experience a cleansing reaction during the first few days of the detox diet, like loose bowel movement and headache. This happens because of the abrupt withdrawal of some food items from your diet.
Food you should avoid
While on a detox diet, there are several food items you should avoid. They include milk products, sugar, maple syrup, honey, artificial sweeteners, coffee, alcohol, dried fruit, and grains such as wheat, barley, oats, rice, and barley.
Food you should take
Here are the food products which should be a part of your detox diet:
- All kinds of fresh fruits
- All kinds of fresh vegetables
- Fresh fish or fish canned in olive oil or water
- Lean red meat and chicken
- Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans
- Organic eggs
- Unprocessed coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil
- Nuts such as walnuts, cashews, macadamias, and unsalted almonds
- Seeds like pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds
- White tea, green tea
- 1 to 3 liters of water every day
Seven day detox plan
- You should start your day in the morning with lemon juice, which is good for cleansing your system and kick starting digestion.
- During detox, you should exercise for an hour regularly. Vigorous exercise is required, which increases your circulation and lymph flow for helping you sweat out toxins.
- Consume raw food items as they contain more enzymes and nutrients.
- You also need to detoxify your mind. You should meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. You can also try belly breathing.
- Drinking lots of water is very important during a detox diet. This helps in moving the lymphs and supporting detoxification from your kidneys.
- It is important to chew your food properly. You should chew a mouthful of food for about 10 to 12 times before swallowing it. You should avoid a detox diet if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are underweight, or if you are an elderly person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Hello doctor. My wife is 13 weeks and 6 days pregnant. .Every thing is going fine with her except she is not eating properly. My question is can we have sex? If not then when can we make relation between us?
My wife's MC is not regular, she is now 26 years old and when it come the heavy pain. What should she do?
Patients with endometriosis, a condition in which there is ovarian cyst filled with blood, usually think that they can't become pregnant.
This is totally wrong information infact a myth. Yes in the past these patient s had less treatment options and we're sometimes ended up not becoming pregnant left with only option of adoption.
But now in this era, there are alot of latest treatment modalities which include laparoscopic resection, harmonal injections and ivf for patients willing to conceive.
So I request people with this condition to consult the nearest infertility consultant and get treated and lead a normal happy family life.
Please feel free to contact me for any help. God bless you all.