Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M. P. BaviskarYour feedback matters!
Everyday in the morning I have made a habit of drinking lukewarm water (2 glass) with honey and lime. Is it good for health with combination of (lukewarm water honey & lime together)
Having hair fall problem since 8 months but nothing happens half of hair is gone taking homeopathic medicine but nothing happen my age is 17+
Sir my mom have leg pains when I consult doctor they said a liquid like material should present between the knee bones and its over due to working and they said to overcome this there is need to do operation can it be cured without operation? if yes please tell how.
I want a suggestion on 1 hr exercise in morning and sleeping for 6 hrs, how will it affect my health?
I can work continuously and never gets tired but still I'm thin my weight is not exceeding 60 what should I do. Is this is genetic or something else should I stop being so active. Any suggestion would be grateful Thankyou.
I am 57 now, I have bleeding froms gums. I visited a doctor and am taking vitamin B. But still bleeding occurs while brusing and sometimes in evenings.
My penis have small size on exited state it is of 5.11 inches approx. But the skin still covers the entire penis what the problem I am not getting the point. Please tell me is it serious and how it will cured?
I am Rohit kumar at the age of 25. I have been facing the problem of gas a couple of years, add to this whatever I eat except basic food like chapaati, daal (pulses), vegetables become problem for me and my stomach goes upset and release bad gas. Tell me how can I get rid of it.
I want to increase my weight . My weight is 50 kg and height is 163 cm and age is 30 yr. My personality is very down. What can I do for this ?
Most people think that having a smoking habit adversely affects only the lungs and the heart. But apart from known links to lung cancer and heart disorders, smoking also causes skin damage. The intensity of damage is directly proportional to the number of cigarettes one smokes in a day and the number of years one has been smoking for.
Here are 7 of the horrible things that smoking does to your skin
1. Premature ageing: The process of skin ageing is accelerated by a smoking habit. The chemicals that are ingested through the smoke cause your skin to age much faster, making it look loose, dull and coarse, with uneven colouring. Most smokers have a muted orange or grey tinge to their complexions.
2. Wrinkles and lines: The nicotine from smoke constricts blood vessels in the outer layers of the skin, thereby cutting off the supply of oxygen and nutrients. This causes the skin to develop visible fine lines and wrinkles at a faster rate.
3. Scarring and pigmentation: Since blood is not flowing properly to the outer layers of the skin, it is more susceptible to broken capillaries and veins, which can cause dark scarring and pigmentation on the face and other areas.
4. Darkening of the lips: Constant exposure to heat from smoking causes stark darkening and pigmentation in the lips, which also become dry and coarse.
5. Delayed wound healing: The presence of nicotine, tar and other chemicals in the blood causes cuts and wounds on the skin to heal at a much slower pace with an increased risk of infection, blood clot formation and death of skin tissue.
6. Increased risk of skin disease: Smoking makes the skin prone to various diseases and conditions like psoriasis, which happen as nicotine adversely affects the body's immune system.
7. High chances of skin cancer: Skin cancer and oral cancer are the two lesser known variants of the diseases that can be caused by smoking. Skin cancer is far more common among smokers than among non-smokers.
The harmful effects of smoking on the skin are not entirely discernible until after 10 years of prolonged smoking. Fortunately, your skin starts to heal itself when you kick the habit.