Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. M H ShahYour feedback matters!
I ws not taking having for 3 months den I took meprate for 5 days last month nd I got periods bt this month agn I did not have periods can I use rejotone for 4 months to get it normal?
With changing lifestyles, the small household chores have become the workouts for most of us. When not done properly, however, these cause more harm than good. The spine often bears the brunt of this damage. Read on to know if you are damaging your spine on a daily basis. If yes, time to change the way you do these activities.
- Carrying shopping bags: While two bags might look more expensive, carrying one bag tilts the weight to one side and causes the spine to bend. Instead, opt for two small bags, and this weight distribution is friendly on the spine.
- Cleaning the floor: Either sit down completely or stand and use a mop. Never bend down and try to clean the floor with a cloth. The spine posture created during this is very unhealthy and puts pressure on the spine.
- Tying up shoe laces: While it is difficult to sit down and tie the shoe laces, it is definitely worth the effort. Bending down and tying is harmful to the spine posture, and when repeatedly done, can be damaging in the long run.
- Washing vessels: Bending and washing vessels is a strict no-no. It puts too much pressure on the back and the disk wears out faster. Try standing and keep a stool at knee level, on which you can rest the knee. Take turns to do this on the right and left knee.
- At the washbasin: Bending down to brush the teeth or wash face is bad on the spine. Over a long period, this can put lot of strain on the spine. Try to rest your hand on the wall or the sink and see the pressure on the spine reduce.
- Office/school bags: It is very easy to sling a bag onto the shoulder and go on. The bag could contain books of a school kid or laptop of an office goer, whatever may be the situation, this puts uneven pressure on the back and can cause shoulder and spine issues. Always try to put the bag on both your shoulders. This distributes the weight and makes it easy on your shoulders and spine. Especially for people who are going to do some walking with the bag, it is definitely not advisable to carry it on one side.
- Sitting: For those who end up sitting for long hours, there is too much stress on the back and so support is advisable. Take short breaks and avoid sitting for more than an hour at a stretch.
- Bad mattress: While a soft mattress is very inviting, it does not support the spine and does not leave you fresh in the morning. Choose a mattress that supports the spine and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I am suffering from dry cough and facing chest pain from last two weeks please suggest me any medicine.
Hello, everyone. I am Dr Anubhav Gupta and I am a plastic surgeon at Sir Gangaram Hospital.
Today I am going to answer few important questions related to the technique of Liposuction.
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a technique in which we inject medicated fluid in the body of a person and after then we take out the fat through suction from the body.
Is Liposuction safe?
Liposuction is a very safe procedure.
Who is a good candidate for Liposuction?
If people come to me for reducing their weight to 80-100 kgs, I refuse for Liposuction, as they are not suitable for this treatment. But people who have localized areas or difficult areas which they are not able to reduce that particular fat part inspite of following a proper diet and regular exercise, they are appropriate candidates. The generalised obesity people are not suitable for Liposuction. This treatment is suitable for such areas of the body which needs to be controlled and sculpted.
What is the duration of a treatment?
Liposuction depends on the number of areas we are treating. For example- Liposuction od abdominal area can be done in 3 hrs, Liposuction of thighs can be done in 1-2 hrs. Hence the treatment duration depends on the number of areas we are treating.
How long is the recovery period?
The recovery period of one area is about 24-48 hours. But if the Liposuction is done in 2-3 areas then you may suffer from pain for 2-3 days. There may occur some bruising which can last for 17-18 days.
Is there any risk or side effects?
If the Liposuction is done in a reputed Hospital through a well-experienced surgeon, then the risks are minimal. There are definitely certain minimal risks after any surgery, which is normal. Common side effect we see in patients after Liposuction is the collection of fluid which is called Seroma which is seen in less than 5% o our cases. apart from this, Bruising may occur for some period. But excluding these issues, it is quite safe if it is done by the well- an experienced or a well-trained surgeon in a controlled environment and in a healthy manner.
If you have any queries regarding Liposuction, You can contact me through Lybrate.