Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. M.A.TanwarYour feedback matters!
My brother is having pre mature erection. He need some best medicine for that. He marriage is getting spoiled because of that.
Here are some common myths and facts about erectile dysfunction.
Fiction: Healthy men don’t experience erectile dysfunction.
Fact: All men over the age of 30 will experience erectile problems at least once in their lifetime.
Fiction: Men under 40 don’t worry about erectile dysfunction.
Fact: While it is true that erectile dysfunction is more prevalent among older men, men of any age can suffer from ED. Erectile dysfunction is especially common among men with medical conditions such as high-blood pressure, diabetes or heart disease
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is normal for men as they age.
Fact: Erectile dysfunction can become more common for men as they grow older, but it should never be considered normal. Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that requires diagnosis and treatment.
Fiction: Only men with ED suffer from
Fact: Occasional erectile difficulties are extremely common and can be caused by a variety of factors including stress, anxiety about sexual performance, diabetes, high-blood pressure and depression.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is not dangerous.
Fact: Although ED isn’t dangerous in of itself, it can be an early warning signs of serious heart conditions. Erectile problems can be a symptom of high-blood pressure and hormone imbalances.
Fiction: Erectile dysfunction is “all in the mind”.
Fact: ED is a real medical condition that can affect anyone. Talking to your doctor is the key to effective treatment.
Fiction: If you have trouble getting an erection, it’s because you’re not attracted to your partner.
Fact: There are many reasons a man may experience erectile dysfunction. It is important to talk openly with your partner about your concerns about ED.
Men experiencing erectile problems, it is important
Dear Sir/madam. Before marriage I use to had hand job twice in a day. But after marriage I am able to participate in sex maximum once in a day (night only). What methods (natural) to follow to participate more than once.
Hi doc I am 28 years old now suffering from type 2 diabetes since 2010 I am constantly gain weight as I take insulin shots I really want to loose weight as I get easily depressed take stress and feel more negative please do advice me as I don' t know what diet would suit me because once I start good diet I don't see any good results so please advice.
I am 25 years old I am from hyderabad last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
I had four years of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and recently recovered from it. These couple of days I got pulpitides from two of my wisdom teeth. My dentist suggested me to get those teeth removed in 2 days, and now I'm on antibiotics. The problem is that after I got this acute teeth infection, I sensed that it triggered my CFS back to some level (palpation on my heart, slight raise on the heartbeat, and most of all extreme tiredness and sense of dying during each night's sleep) I have a strong feeling that my CFS was caused by curtain bacteria or viruses that can not by killed by traditional medication like antibiotics (only strengthen it). I'm afraid when I go for the surgery, my CFS would go worse and be uncontrollable. What would I do to take precaution steps to protect myself from worsening my symptoms or chance of other complication? Is it going to be dangerous to ing undergo the surgery in this case? Please give me some information and advice. THANKS
What does the profession" mmbs or md" say about sex before marriage or sex with friends is it a thing to consider as a" wrong" thing? many of the people in india think it as a taboo is it right? please give the answer.
Have you ever heard that someone got pregnant from the sex done with five layers of clothing? Do sperm pass through clothing?
My friend was recently operated (ear drum, tympanum). Unfortunately the operation was not successful. The puss from his ear is still coming out with traces of blood stain (Cotton squab). What is his problem? Could this be cured?
Does hard exercise leads to watery semen If I masturbate once in a week, semen look good, means white, but quantity is less But when I masturbate once in a month, it become watery with more quantity. What are the reasons.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.