Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. LuniaYour feedback matters!
I have vaginal infection last 3 yrs and I have done lot's of treatment but it was not cure permanently but I don't know it's vaginal infection or urinary tract infection because sometimes I feel itching, burning and white discharge and sometimes I feel frequent pee but it's little come out my lower abdomen feeling full. Please help me I am very depressed about this problem.
Meri shadi huve 3 years ho chuke. Lekin meri wife physically milte jab abhitak pain se tadapti hai. Iska solution mujhe bataye please.
I am 7 months pregnant and a pure vegetarian. My doctor said that my baby's growth is just ok. However it can slow down in next few weeks. I need to increase my diet. Especially protein and iron rich. please tell me what all can I have. If you can help me with a diet chart.
I am 26 old female and have 4 cysts of pcos. Am using hyponidd table for last three months. Will get conceive of this problem.
I am a mother. I have 2 month baby. I have a question that. What should I can eat in fruit? And should I can have cold things like ice cream n cold drinks?
Me and my gf had intercourse on 9th of this month june, on 21st today she should hav periods but she didn't get periods, so too much we both worried it must be sign of pregnancy. What can be done, she is in medication from few months on hormonal imbalance. She used to get periods every month on 20th or 21st but today is 21st but she didn't get periods. What can be done now, taking appointment is also fine but don't no how to consult to doctor regarding this.
I took mifsprine tablet on 17/01/2014 to terminate the pregnancy after dat der were some fluctuation in my periods but they came regularly after that in may my period got weird dey were 7 days delay nd when my periods started there was very less bleeding and very less pain no cramping as such but there were clots I drink haldi milk raw papaya alot during that period but after dat my started coming regular I am having sex on regular basis medication m having right now is cal mag d nd daily (away) will mifsprine dat I took last year would have affects to future pregnancy m trying to have good dite fruits exercises everything. And what sort of birth control I should use we don't have sex without condom though but it is still 3% insecure help me.
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My weight is 84 kg. Height is 5.3. I am 4 weeks pregnant. Please tell me my weight will not affect my baby?
I have 6 month old baby, after my baby's birth I never had my periods & my stomach size is too much fat. I also checked with preganews results -ve. What should I do?
I'm 21 years old girl. Have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 of April, 2016 I didn't take any contraceptive pills. Now i'm so worried about being getting pregnant. My periods are always regular and comes in proper gap of 25-26 days but this month my periods comes 5 days late than a expected date on 9 May, 2016 with less bleeding than usual periods i'm very much confuse that it is periods or implantation bleeding. I'm feeling very uncomfortable these days having backpain, heart pain pain, breast tenderness-soreness-nipples tingles, constipation and headache. On 21 May, 2016 I take an home pregnancy test with Preganews but its comes negative. Then on 29 May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test again with Preganews with early morning sample of urine again its come negative i'm so worried. Plzz help me plzz i'm unmarried I take take any risk about pregnancy. I'm very much confuse that i'm pregnant or not coz test are negative but my body symptoms makes me sad.
I am 31 female and I am doing my ovulation study in day 7 my egg size is 16 mm and day 10 my egg size 22. 25 mm and ET is 14 mm. Please tell me in this condition I can pregnant or not and what the further procedure for this treatment and how much the actual ET size. Please tell me I will be very thankful to you.
Actually doctor I was spotting after 6 days of my period and my last periods date was 18 may. So can you help me by answering when is my ovulation time ?
I am 22 years old female and I have a polysystic every disease for last 4 years, I had consult so many doctors but could not get any proper solution, what should I do?
Dear doc. Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and we were wearing our underpants. His pre cum may have touched my underpants and I am way too worried and anxious now. I am a hypochondriac and I am afraid. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant. My period is due on 24th.
Hi sir/madam my wife lost her pregnancy after 3 months and now she is fine so how many months after again we can try for other pregnancy. We can have sex daily at this time it is good or not should I use condoms or do direct. please help me.
The most devastating period for any pregnant women is a miscarriage. This normally happens because of genetic abnormality noticed in the fetus caused due to tripling of a chromosome. This is also called ‘spontaneous abortion’ because the body rejects the random genetic abnormality. Apart from this, there are many other reasons for miscarriage namely blood clotting, deshaped uterus, uterine fibroids, unhealthy cervix and so on. Now, this could lead you to the next question - What can we do to prevent miscarriage?
Time to meet the gynaecologist:
When there is tripling of chromosomes or genetic mismatch, the body actually rejects the fetus, thereby preventing birth of an unhealthy baby. But, if the miscarriage repeats several times, then you have to meet your gynaecologist for further tests and appropriate medical intervention.
Symptoms of miscarriage:
In the normal course, when miscarriage occurs, the women would experience back pain or vaginal bleeding or blood in the vaginal mucus or cramping or abdominal pain. Ironically, sometimes the miscarriage may happen without any of these symptoms. It would get noticed only during routine scanning. However, in the normal course, the chance of a miscarriage is highest before the 12th week. But if miscarriage happens after the 12th week and before the 24th week, then it is called spontaneous abortion. Thereafter, it is known as a ‘still born’ baby.
However, there are some steps that can help women prevent a miscarriage. These steps are briefly explained here.
- Nicotine retards growth of fetus and it is for this reason the couple should shun smoking, months before they plan pregnancy. This change in lifestyle has remarkable effects in preventing miscarriage. Similarly, caffeine can also be the cause of miscarriage. Therefore, women should regulate their intake of coffee as per the advice given by the gynaecologist.
- Women suffering from chronic ailments like lupus, problems with thyroid, epilepsy and such other ailments are prone to a miscarriage. Similarly, it is also advisable that women should get tested for STD/HIV because these ailments can cause a miscarriage. Women suffering from such ailments should be under constant medical care.
- In addition to these, the women should take food rich in vitamins, proteins, Omega-3 and fibres. Further, they should also do physical exercises as per the instructions given by the gynaecologist. One should drink enough water so as to keep oneself sufficiently hydrated. Women must practice meditation, which helps in reducing stress.
The causes of a miscarriage are many; women should discuss about the issues relating to a miscarriage with a gynecologist. This helps them take appropriate preventive steps against this unwanted situation.