Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Laxman C. PednekarYour feedback matters!
I am facing hair loss problem since 2 month. I am 21 year old guy. I am fearing of being bard. Please resolve my problem. What diet should I take and what to do to regrow loss hair and stop hair fall.
Hi, I have been suffering from vitiligo from past 2 years, I am using English medicine and ayurvedic medicine, how long it will take to cure entirely. Is there any chance of spreading.
I am 41years old and suffering from back pain, no sensation on my left thai since last two years, so please advice what should I do?
Hi doctor, in my head so many hairs are whiten. Too many things are trying to my hair. But they have no changes in my hairs. In this situation. What should I do. I am totally disturbed. please help me doctor.
I am a 25yr old male and I have severe acne problem since last 12 years, have tried verity of medicines but didn't work. So please help.
My son is so thin he will eat food at the right time but still he is thin he is 5 years old please help me.
Hello sir, I am suffering from short sightedness. What should I do to avoid increasing my specs number! Please tell me.
How can we understand that we are doing over masturbation? I masturbate hardly 3 times a month. Please help doctor. Thanks.
Can acid reflux patient or gerd patients or some type of gastric problem, dizziness patients can do gym. It is safe for that or not? Please give me you advice?
I will be 21 years old in this March my height is about 5'5 and it's not too good that's why I want to increase my height for this what should I've to do? I'm also doing masturbating twice or thrice a week.
Smoking increases the risk of heart disease and lung cancer, but even before those potentially deadly diseases develop, regular smokers are more likely to begin losing their teeth. A new study from britain's university of birmingham and the german institute of human nutrition determined that men who smoke are 3.6 times more prone to lose their teeth than non-smokers, while among women smokers the risk is 2.5 times higher. The researchers based their conclusions on data gathered from 23, 376 participants in a long-term study in germany. Part of the problem is that smoking is a strong risk factor in promoting tooth decay and gum disease, both of which can lead to tooth loss. The investigators noted that smoking can mask bleeding gums, a key symptom of gum disease, so that a smoker's gums may look healthier than they actually are. The good news is that quitting smoking can reverse the increased risk of tooth loss, although the researchers wrote that it could take more than 10 years for the risk to equal that of someone who never smoked.
Sir/Madam. I am suffering from precum, kindly suggest the treatment or things to do/have. Thanking you in anticipation.
Canker sores, or mouth ulcers are small, painful, oval shaped contusions which can form anywhere inside the mouth. It is caused due to gastrointestinal problems in the stomach, excessive emotional stress, hormonal changes, braces, orthodontics, baggy dentures and several other factors.
Hasten the cure for mouth ulcers naturally by following these 5 tips.
1. Light food: be very particular about your food. Avoid spicy food having too much chillies or salt as it can irritate the sores leading to more lesions protruding in your mouth. Try eating stuff at room temperature until your ulcers do not heal.
2. Keep changing toothpastes: toothpastes contain sodium laurye sulphate which can trigger irritation in ulcers. So it is advised to change your toothpastes frequently and make dental flossing an everyday regime. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to brush your teeth.
3. Diet: most diseases are directly or indirectly caused due to stomach disturbances or indigestion. Hence, you must prepare a proper diet plan to follow. Increase the intake of zinc, iron, carbohydrates, proteins, b12, vitamins and minerals. Avoid acidic fruits such as lemon, strawberries and oranges as it may pester more sores.
4. Ointments and gels: there are many ointments/gels available in the market to cure mouth ulcers which are safe to use inside the mouth. Please check with doctor for the right prescription.
5. Hydration and relaxation: drink as much water as you can, it washes away all the impurities from your body and helps in minimizing the sores; try replacing artificial toothpastes with natural ones; take rest, relax and avoid stress.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.