Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LataYour feedback matters!
What is safe time of having sex with gf means how many day after and before her periods and what type of precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy 100℅ surely.
Hello Doctor, Meri problem ye hai ki mujhe periods regularly ni aa rhe. Starting me to period cycle 6-7days ka hota tha but ab 3-4 days ka ho gya hai. And bleeding bhi kam hoti hai. After marriage mujhe jab periods aaye to bleeding 11 days tak hui. Doctor se consult kiya to unhone btaya ki rasoli ki starting hai and Ovaryl tablets di hai mujhe. Mera question ye hai ki is problem ki vjah se preganancy me koi problem aa skti hai ya nhi.
I am having periods twice a month How is it possible? I had 2 ipill within 40 days 3 months ago. Is it a side effect of it.
At what age menopause occurs in women. Because I think age nearer to menopause may leads to lose of interest in sexual intercourse.
My mother is present of blood sugar she is feeling every time weakness. I want know to how much dangerous it is.
Why it is paining during intercourse. And it in not first time to be in coitus .It having so many time. But every period of intercourse it paining when I used to do sex with my partner. Please suggest me why it is paining.
10 tips for finding the right shoes
Take a tracing of your foot with you. If the shoe is narrower or shorter than the tracing, don't even try it on.
Shop for shoes during the afternoon — your foot naturally expands with use during the day.
Wear the same type of socks to the store that you intend to wear with the shoes.
Have a salesperson measure both of your feet — and get measured every time you buy new shoes. Feet change with age, often growing larger and wider. If one foot is larger than the other, buy a size that fits the larger foot.
Stand in the shoes. Press gently on the top of the shoe to make sure you have about a half-inch of space between your longest toe and the end of the shoe. This provides enough room for your foot to press forward as you walk. Wiggle your toes to make sure there's enough room.
Walk around in the shoes to determine how they feel. Is there enough room at the balls of the feet? Do the heels fit snugly, or do they pinch or slip off? Don't rationalize that the shoes just need to be "broken in." Find shoes that fit from the start.
Trust your own comfort level rather than a shoe's size or description. Sizes vary between manufacturers. And no matter how comfortable an advertisement claims those shoes are, you're the real judge.
Pay attention to width as well as length. If the ball of your foot feels compressed in a particular shoe, ask if it comes in a wider size. Buying shoes that are a half-size bigger — but not any wider — won't necessarily solve the problem.
Feel the inside of the shoes to see if they have any tags, seams, or other material that might irritate your foot.
Examine the soles. Are they sturdy enough to provide protection from sharp objects? Do they provide any cushioning? Take note of how they feel as you walk around the shoe store. Try to walk on hard surfaces as well as carpet to see how the shoe feels on both.
Me and my husband are trying for conceiving from last 9 months and no luck and My husbands sperm count is as per the requirement and also my periods are regular. They have suggested me MCBM 69 & Q gold F. The doct is saying the reports are normal need to wait for 3 months also. I would like to know is this tablets are useful and if we do intercourse regularly does it effect not conceiving because some people say that no to do intercourse regularly it does effect to get pregnant. I am worried about it. Please suggest.
I am 20 years old unmarried female. I had sex with my boyfriend few days back. And as far as I think the sperms didn't go inside me. And moreover I think that I have missed my periods. Can you please tell me that is it possible that I am pregnant. We didn't use any condom or other precautions. My dates for the periods have just missed a day may be. Please help.
Hi, I had my c section on November 30 2016. My baby happened to aspirate meconium and was very sick. Still she is sick. Since my husband is already 32 years old I wish to have another baby as soon as possible. Can you please tell me the minimum time I can try to conceive again. I had GDM in my last pregnancy. So I would also like to know how to avoid it in next pregnancy. I am 5.5 ft and 73 kg, suggest me ways to reduce it for healthy pregnancy. Fasting sugar now is 101 to 107. Pp after two hours 111. Yet to get my gtt done. It was 107 when I was so ideal. I started working out with mild walking and it dropped to 101 after 12 hours of fasting. Plus I don't breastfeed my baby since she was sick and was in NICU for two months she don't know to suck and drink milk. I used to express and give. Eventually the quantity reduced. Now only 20 ml everyday m able to express.
Making love during pregnancy is a safe bet and can be carried on till one’s water breaks. Studies in the past have shown that a normal pregnancy is not related to infections and miscarriages. It has also been established that sex during pregnancy is not related to premature birth. On the contrary, a good sex life during pregnancy helps to reduce mood swings and keeps a woman healthy and cheerful. Here are five facts that you should know about sex during pregnancy:
- Does sex harm the baby? The womb is protected by the thick muscles of the uterus and the amniotic sac. Furthermore, the cervix is safeguarded by the mucus plug. These ensure that the baby doesn’t get hurt while making love. In the midst of an orgasm, if you get a feeling that the baby is moving, it happens primarily because of the heart pounding faster. This being said, you might have to skip sex in the following cases:
- You have placenta praevia
- You start bleeding
- Your water breaks
- You suffer from cramps and pain in the abdomen
- Your partner is suffering from genital herpes
- How does sex feel during pregnancy? While an increased flow of blood in the pelvic region heightens the lovemaking experience for many, some complain that it leaves them with a bad feeling. There is yet another segment of women who complaints of a less powerful orgasm during pregnancy. At times pregnant women might feel pain if the penetration is deep. Even abdominal cramps are not uncommon during this condition. To sum up, the feeling of sex greatly varies from individual to individual.
- Is a complete lack of sex normal during pregnancy? Yes, it is absolutely normal. Many women suffer from nausea and tiredness during the first three months of pregnancy, limiting their urge for sex. At times pregnancy hormones become responsible for the libido. But, mostly it is the state of mind of an individual that becomes a barrier. Women suffering from relationship issues are the ones who suffer from a lack of sex.
- Does your husband’s libido suffer too? It is not uncommon, to say the least. Some of the common apprehension that a male partner suffers from include the following:
- Fear of hurting the wife
- Apprehension about the baby’s health
- The consciousness of making love in the child’s presence
- Apprehensions about upcoming parenthood
- Is there any risk involved in oral sex? Absolutely none, oral sex is considered to be one of the safest of sex options during pregnancy. If the fear of hurting the wife looms large, it is the best way to express one’s love. However, it should be ensured that your husband does not blow air in the vagina. This might lead to blood vessel blockage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I had my last period on 7 April and I had an unprotected sex with my bf on 13 April. I had an ipill immediately after that. After a week I got my virginal bleeding I had done blood test which was negative. Since I did not got my periods on expected date so I did the blood test which was negative and took deviry 2 whole packs. And now it's 20 I am having very bad leg pain. Which is the symptoms of periods. When will I get my periods. Today it's the 8 day after stopping that tablet.
Dear Dr. I want to know medicine for my wife for her breast. my wife brest is not currect her figure please tell me how to improve her brest fit for her figure.
Besides plenty of protein sources available in the market, egg comes in first in biological value and the cheapest source.
Egg is a powerhouse of nutrition, packed with high biological value protein containing all 9 essential amino acids and more than 13 different vitamins and minerals. A medium egg not only contains 6gms of protein but also Vitamin A, B5, B12, B2, Folate, Phosphorus, selenium, decent amounts of Vitamin D, E, K, B6, Calcium, and Zinc.
BV is a measure of the ability of protein present in food to be absorbed and utilised by the human body for protein synthesis.
Eggs are also a rich supply of long-chain omega-3 fatty acids. These are predominantly in the form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which helps with the maintenance of brain function and normal vision. It helps in healthy baby development during pregnancy, healthy skin and hair.
The protein and fat in eggs help sustain your energy levels, keeping you satisfied for longer and assists weight loss.