Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lalji Yadav
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalji YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I'm 17 years old and my period lasts for 2 days only for a very long time. What should I do?
Sir. I suffer much more stomach ache and back pain and anger in the menstrual period. Is this results any other problems?
I am 8 months pregnant. And now having difficulty in passing urine because all time i feel that i need to go for loo. Even during night i go for loo around 5-6 times. I cant even stand for more than 15-20 minutes due to the pressure on bladder.And my baby moves a lot in womb.But my doctor said my baby is weak. What are the reasons behind it? Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hi, I am a P. C. O. D patient. I was taking metformin, isofair, Diane, montlair lc since Jan 2013. I have also taken laser treatment for my facial hair. I stopped taking all the medicine 2 weeks ago. However I am experiencing excruciating pain in my upper left abdomen since 2 days. The pain keeps rotating. Also I feel feverish and pain in the back, neck and head. I even saw blood in my faces around 3 weeks ago. It's urgent please reply quickly. I am in deep pain.
Do not let that round bump come in the way of lovemaking. Pregnancy often brings about substantial physical distance between couples. The mother goes through unimaginable bodily exhaustion while the father could be busy balancing things inside and outside the household; they hardly find time to reach out to one another through physical expression of love. However, an expecting couple should find ways to make love quite often as it is the best way to relieve stress and anxiety.
These five positions can be adopted for wonderful sex during pregnancy:
- Spooning can give you immense satisfaction: Spooning is the best available option if you are looking for shallow penetration. Women opt for this position especially in their third trimester when the belly is too big for any face to face action. The male has his hands free and can hence touch or stimulate you without any hindrance.
- Try going on top to relieve exertion: When the man is on top with the woman underneath, pressure could be built up on the baby bump. To avoid such a case, the woman can go on top. This way, deeper penetration is facilitated. Both partners can see each other's faces during intercourse and the female's erogenous zones can be easily accessed by the male. For extra support, a pregnant lady could lean backwards and place her hands alongside her partner's legs.
- You could be the doggy to avoid pressure: You could be the doggy by either leaning against the wall or by bending over on the sofa. This way your baby remains safe and your back is saved from stress too. Having sex in this position is specifically beneficial for those who have spine injuries.
- Lying side by side to form a pair of scissors: This position will only help the man enter you at a shallow level yet it is a beautiful way of having intercourse as both of you can see each other and cuddle or kiss constantly to convey love.
- The classic missionary pose can be redefined: The classic missionary pose can be modified to suit your needs. You could wrap your legs around your partner's waist while the two of you face each other; the male is required to kneel at the edge of the bed to adjust his thrusts properly.
I had a sex on 12/08/16 and I took ipill And now there is an irregular bleeding but my period date is around 1 and I had sex again on 22/08/16 now problem is that bleeding is not stopped yet and the condoms was tear can I take ipill again or what should I do to avoid pregnancy please help me.
What we want to have when pregnancy of 8month to increase baby weight and how much weight does have in that time
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking Immune System: Regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers Blood Pressure: One landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great Exercise: Sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers Heart Attack Risk: Great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces Pain: Getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves Sleep: People usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves Stress: Sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces Risk Of Prostate Cancer: A study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps Women's Bladder Control: Incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
The human body experiences various types of aches and pains from time to time depending on injuries and other kinds of joint, muscle and nerve pain and various types of these pains include somatic pain, visceral pain, and neuropathic pain.
While somatic pain refers to the pain that comes from injuries caused to muscles, connective tissues and joints; visceral pain happens due to inflammation and excessive stretching of organs. Finally, neuropathic pain is a more long lasting kind, which can be caused by conditions like cancer, HIV or Shingles. The pain can be acute or chronic. Read on to find out more about pain management.
- Somatic Pain: This type of bone pain is usually localised and can increase with movement, becoming sharper with increased motion. Somatic pain can usually be treated with the help of analgesics, which treats the area suffering from pain, especially for pain that takes place due to surgical incisions and other dull aches or sharp pains that are localised. This kind of pain can also be treated with physiotherapy, acupressure and other exercises based on the area of pain.
- Visceral Pain: While this kind of pain can be treated with the help of medication, it also usually improves and fades with time. The medication for this kind of pain usually alters the neurotransmitters of the brain that convey pain signals and trigger pain in the body. This medication also helps in bringing down the inflammation for pain improvement.
- Neuropathic Pain: This kind of pain is usually accompanied by irregular limb movements and discomfort as well as motions like twitching. It is a more permanent kind of pain that lasts long and causes greater discomfort than the above two kinds of pain. Neuropathic pain can be treated with the help of anticonvulsants, which usually help in preventing the nerve pain and irregular movements that can trigger from this kind of pain. It also impacts the serotonin level and other chemicals in the brain for better nerve pain management and act as an anti-depressant as well.
The various kinds of pain discussed above can be treated in different ways, both in medicated and non-medicated ways, however, the method will depend upon whether the pain is acute or chronic.
I am suffering from burning sensation on my left abdomen for last 6month and my evacuation is irregular; sometimes have constipation and there r no other associated symptoms like abdominal pain; fever. Investigation-USG whole abdomen-no abnormalities was seen Treatment-I take Rabeprazole20mg about 2 month then sucralfate prescribe by MD medicine doctor but there is no any improve still I am suffering from burning sensation.
Hi doctor My wife got pregnancy. She is one and half months pregnant. She is suffering with migraine. What medicine is given to her to control migraine. Can I give crocin advance?
Hi Pregnancy ke kaunse month tk sex krr sakte hai? Aur pregnancy me bina condom ke sex krne se second child bhi ho sakta hai kya?
Hi there I'm a mother of a beautiful baby girl who is 7 months old and was completely breastfeeding till 6 months I have nt had my periods post delivery I had intercourse without protection but there was no ejection of sperm inside and and this happened in October and I did a urine test at home on 17/12/2016 and den did again on 04/01/17 both came out to be negative. What should I do. Can I still get pregnant? I don't wanna be pregnant again im not ready.
I am 29 years female. I have suffered from vaginal fistula during epiostomy. Is it curable thru medicines or operation is a must. Please advice.
I am 25 years old, iam having pcos on both overy, and I had done foleculer study, past 2 days ovalation happened to me, it is possible to get pregnant, and i am having leg pain now, I need to know the reason.
Vaginal delivery is the birth of offspring (babies in humans) in mammals through the vagina. It is the natural method of birth for all mammals except monotremes, which lay eggs into the external environment. The average length of a hospital stay for a normal vaginal delivery is 36–48 hours or with an episiotomy (a surgical cut to widen the vaginal canal) 48–60 hours, whereas a c-section is 72–108 hours.different types of vaginal deliveries have different terms:
A spontaneous vaginal delivery (svd) occurs when a pregnant female goes into labor without the use of drugs or techniques to induce labor, and delivers her baby in the normal manner, without forceps, vacuum extraction, or a cesarean section. An assisted vaginal delivery (avd) occurs when a pregnant female goes into labor (with or without the use of drugs or techniques to induce labor), and requires the use of special instruments such as forceps or a vacuum extractor to deliver her baby vaginally. An instrumental vaginal delivery (ivd) is another term for an assisted vaginal delivery. An induced vaginal delivery(also ivd) is a term for a delivery involving labor induction, where drugs or manual techniques are used to initiate the process of labor. Use of the term" ivd" in this context is less common than for instrumental vaginal delivery. A normal vaginal delivery (nvd) is a term for a vaginal delivery, whether or not assisted or induced, usually used in statistics or studies to contrast with a delivery by cesarean section.