Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalji YadavYour feedback matters!
If we had a physical relations with our beloved is there any chances in our future to know our husband that we had sex earlier also ?
Doctor, Now period started with pain, Dr. is it matter of concern, because I am feeling lower abdomen pain since last two weeks just as feel one day before of my period. And usually increase when I do work more than one hour. Also my period starts before 3 days of affected schedule.
Hello sir, Thanks for providing your valuable service. Sir my friend 32 years old has a problem of PCOD and also have a sist into the uterus. So, I think the area (circumferential) of stomach is increase. Suggest us what we should do.
Unwanted 72: Contraceptive Pills
Recently, I have gone through many questions regarding unwanted 72. So I take this as a point and here I have discussed about the general pill concepts n its side effects.
Unwanted 72 is a pill that is consumed orally to protect us from being conceived even after the unprotected sex. Its a" contraceptive pill" in short. Its been used as the emergency cobtraception. The pill is made up of 1.5mg of synthetic progestin, levonorgestrel.
The pill is used when there is a unplanned intercourse, failed contraception, sexual abuse, rape, incest etc. The tablet should be taken within 72 hrs of unprotected sex as the sperms that enter into the female oragasm may live upto 72 hrs.
As its a beneficial one for some people at dome time, it possess many side effects as follows.
* breast tenderness
* vaginal bleeding
* flu like symptoms
* gastric problems
However, these are the minor issues faced in routine life at times, overdoses or frequent doses of the pill may cause adverse effects which may sometimes be very chronic. These include
* ectopic pregnancy
* bleeding into ovaries
* vaginal yeast infections
* delayed mensus
* infections in ear, nose, throat
* elevated blood sugar, bp
* increased platelet count
* high heart palpitations.
So as a dietitian, I personally suggest you, the motherhood is a god given gift. Please dont reject it when he gives you. In case, your condition in health or if you face any personal difficulties in raising a kid, as it is unplanned sexual meet, then please take necessary prevention through food but not through any synthetic pills. They are good n effective but the side effects you face may shock you. The foods that prevents pregnancy are
* sesame seeds: you can have it in the form of chikkis, powders etc
* too much of vit c: excess vitamin c content may prevent from implantation of the fetus in the uterus.
* papaya: unripen papaya fruit may cause miscarriage.
These are the main foods that may prevent you from being pregnant when there is a unplanned or unprotected sex.
Dt. Vaishnavi Satheesh.
I had sex with my gf .i dint penetrate .even I dint touch my penis to her vagina .we were some times with cloths n without cloths .is there any chance of her to b pregnant .like if my sperm is on her hand and after sometimes to toucher her vagina .or by some means .i repeat I dint penetrate. N dint touch my penis ever to her vagina area. Can she b pregnant?
We had sex safely. She did not get her periods yet. We did the pregnancy test which was negative. What should be done?
Hey I was using oral contraceptive pills from last 1 year Now. Stopped in jan 28 2017 How much time to get pregnant after stopping dat I want to confirm after stopping dat periods cannot come for 3 months or wot How to time to get conceive I hope there is no any kind of pregnancy issues in future.
While having coitus with my fiance. I am having excessive pain in pelvic area. I met with him aftr 4 months.
When 24-year-old Erin learned that she had type 2 diabetes she simply could not believe it was true. This could never happen to her, she felt. The diagnosis must be wrong. During the next few weeks Erin was prescribed appropriate treatment, and given advice on self-managing her condition, to control symptoms and reduce the risk of long-term problems. But before too long it became clear that Erin was continuing to suffer symptoms. Her diabetes was clearly not under control.
Erin was eventually referred to our clinic, where we discovered why the standard therapeutic approach was not working for her. Deep down, she still did not believe that she had diabetes. When faced with pressures in her daily life – Erin had recently moved to another country to take up a demanding job – she would feel overwhelmed and simply stop managing her diabetes, which seemed much less important than the immediate issues facing her. We helped Erin to recognize and understand this pattern of behavior, and to learn to cope with her disease. She has now finally accepted that she has diabetes, and understands clearly that she can benefit by taking responsibility for her treatment, complying with instructions and adopting a healthy lifestyle.
Erin's case is by no means unique. Studies suggest that less than 50 percent of patients with a chronic disease follow their management plans correctly, for a wide variety of reasons. Many people with diabetes, for example, do not adhere to their prescribed diet or take their prescribed medication, resulting in poor metabolic control and a high risk of developing long-term complications.
Two major external factors influence the course of diabetes in an individual patient. Healthcare professionals control one of these when they establish a management plan, involving specific treatments, lifestyle modifications and regular assessment. The other factor, controlled by patients, is their ability to self-manage the disease, adapting the plan according to daily circumstances.
Few people – if any – will have this ability when diagnosed, and it is the responsibility of health professionals to help patients develop the necessary knowledge and skills. Patient education is widely recognized as vital for effective long-term care. However, its implementation is often inadequate, and too often it involves little more than putting information in front of the patient. Key issues for the patient, such as understanding the implications of the disease and learning how to incorporate its management into their day-to-day life, are sometimes not addressed.
I am 37 years old and have irritable bowel syndrome and vaginal discharge also but since these 2 days I am getting severe pain in the legs and back so chronic pain in the knee and the other areas that I feel difficult to walk and while sleeping I feel difficult to change my position or move my body. I am quite tensed and have unbearable pain accompanied by fever. Kindly help.
Since blood is part of the cardiovascular system, and diabetes is a condition in which the level of glucose in the blood is higher than normal, then is certainly some relationship between the two.
Diabetes and cardiovascular system diseases has been recognized to be closely related to each other due to the so-called insulin resistance syndrome or metabolic syndrome. Some examples of the commonly diagnosed cardiovascular disease are coronary heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure and other heart conditions.
Diabetes is considered a major risk factor in cardiovascular diseases. Other factors that contribute to the possibility of acquiring cardiovascular diseases in diabetic patients include hypertension, smoking, and dyslipidemia.
How Diabetes Causes Cardiovascular Problems?
- Hypertension: Hypertension in diabetes is considered a major contributor to the increase in mortality from cardiovascular diseases. Diabetic patients, especially those with Type 2, need to always have their blood pressure checked every visit to the doctor. Self-monitoring at home is also a must to maintain and control the rise of blood pressure. The American Diabetes Association recommends a target blood pressure of not more than 130/85 mm Hg to maintain a good level of blood pressure.
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis: Arteriosclerosis is the stiffening or hardening of the artery walls while Atherosclerosis is the narrowing of the artery because of plaque build-up. Atherosclerosis is a form of hardening of the blood vessels/arteries, caused by fatty deposits and local tissue reaction in the walls of the arteries. Diabetes is a documented high risk factor for the development of both Atherosclerosis, Arteriosclerosis. Heart disease and stroke, arising mainly from the effects of atherosclerosis, account for 65 percent of deaths among diabetics.
- Hyperglycemia: Hyperglycemia means high (hyper) glucose (gly) in the blood (emia). Your body needs glucose to properly function. Your cells rely on glucose for energy. Hyperglycemia is a defining characteristic of diabetes, when the blood glucose level is too high because the body isn't properly using or doesn't make the hormone insulin. There is a growing recognition that diabetes belongs to a special category of risk factors because it markedly increases risk of CVD. This increase is partly the result of the pernicious effects of persistent hyperglycemia on the vasculature and partly due to the coexistence of other metabolic risk factors.
- Smoking: Smoking has been determined dangerous to our health. Studies show that smoking indeed increase risk of premature death and cardiovascular disease in diabetic patients.
- Atrial Fibrillation: Atrial Fibrillation means an irregular and rapid heart rate which can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure and other cardiac issues. Individuals with diabetes are at an increased risk of developing atrial fibrillation. This risk is higher among patients with a longer duration of treated diabetes and poorer glycemic control.
Individuals with insulin resistance or diabetes in combination with one or more of these risk factors are at even greater risk of heart disease or stroke. However, by managing their risk factors, patients with diabetes may avoid or delay the development of heart and blood vessel disease. Your health care provider will do periodic testing to assess whether you have developed any of these risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Dear Sir/Madam, please advice what precaution should take while planning for pregnancy i.e.food. As I am working so please guide. Is there any special care from Ovulation period till periods date as I want to conceive. please advice about excursion too.
She is not pregnant now, but her both breast secrets some milky white substance, when some presser give on the breast. I am so afraid. Is this serious issue?
Hello Dr. After some Doctors suggestion I am using the vitafol folic acid 5 mg last 4 to 5 day. After I take this medicine I have some problem swelling in my face and foot. I have lot of sleep. So what we do I will continue take this medicine or stop it. Please suggest me good think.
I am married I got pregnant 4 time but all and every time abortion so can you please help me becoz this tym I am not interested in baby after 3 years so any option in this sicvation please hepl me.
My friend is suffering from, polycystic ovarian disease, some doctors said this is incurable and remains for life long and she can not become pregnant and some said she can become pregnant but with some complications. Is that true that she can not become pregnant? Does this disease remains for life long?
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
- You may have a longer life: Love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
- You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: Along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a TV dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
- It protects you from depression: Companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
- It can help you look younger: As mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.