Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. L.P.BhadekarYour feedback matters!
Hi I m 30 years old I have anxiety I did not understand what I listen just now I marriage thats why my wife does not like me she blame me mental and all her relatives do not like me she ask me divorce please tell me any medicine for my brain I m insulted very much and too much stress I feel like to suicide please help me.
I am 21 years old and I have stammering problem sometime and while speeching some particular words like starting from- T, P etc, this starts after age of 15 when my head accidentally hit by a stone, what I do?
I'm a porn addict. I get seduced even when I see a women's skin or a glamorous wall poster or some normal sexy scenes in a movie. I masturbate 3 times per two days. Ie. More than 10 times a week. I have been doing this for past 5 years. Because of this, the way I look women itself is different. I wanted to get out of this. I'm too much worried. But since masturbation is the only thing that gives me happiness and also reduces my stress, I am not able to stop it. Please give me a solution.
Sir I want to ask that I feel something like memory loss problem, my HB level is 10g, is this is due to HB deficiency.
My father aged 95 not in good state of mind. He keeps on speaking for hours. Talks of theft of his items etc. He talks about old friends who are no more. Sizodon is taking daily.
My genital area skin tone is too dark. Is there any remedy to get it lighter. I am feeling depressed.
I have been facing unsteadiness (feeling imbalance while standing or moving and sometimes sitting) and blurry vision for the last few months. I was having BP (140/100 consistently. I had consulted doctor (general Physician) who had put me to neurologist who prescribed vertin 16 mg and for 2 weeks. I had taken it but in the evenings it would usually be very nervy and imbalance feel. I had also met eye doctor as per general physician advice who prescribed -0.5 eye glasses I started wearing it and I was getting used to it for the last few months. But the still the symptoms were not fully going and I always felt I did not need eye glasses since while wearing it I still felt difficult reading the monitor and could not fix my concentration/focus Again I met General Physician who asked me to take EEG and I had reviewed the reports of the same with General Physician. Doctor suggested that it could be anxiety/depression and gave me duzela 20 mg and CCM Tables (Vitamin, calcium etc) .I tool Duzela foe the last 3-4 months and still taking it and have stopped CCM tablets. I also took quogress for 2 weeks as per doctor advise. I feel a bit relaxed when I lie down for some time and then get up (imbalance goes off) and then comes again. I also feel relatively ok (not completely ok) in the mornings after taking duzela (20 mg) in the night time but after 3 Pm in afternoons I feel uncomfortable. I feel Lighting (visibility) is low for me when I am at office. I have not felt any pain the head so far but imbalance feel persists although I am under medication Kindly let me know if this is related to brain seizures or its anxiety/depression.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
I am 21 years old female. I had a history of photosensitive epilepsy. Recently stopped taking my medications under doctors supervision. Now, working as a UI developer trainee. Little stressful job ,but I love the job. Had to work 9 hrs daily on computer LCD display. For one month I was doing good. Then for three days had headache. Now on leave. Kind of feel my mental strength disappearing. Do not know why. Does it have anything to do with epilepsy. Will I be able to continue working.
1. Cut out the noise. Noise is a distraction and interrupts our thinking. It makes it harder for us to focus, to process, retrieve and then use information.
2. Structure your environment. Try and set aside a specific place to study - somewhere that is quiet, and free from normal, everyday distractions.
3. Know what you’re aiming for. You won’t achieve much without clear objectives. You need to have a concrete and specific goal. That is, something you can measure and can work towards.
4. Plan your studying for the day. Tick off your achievements as you work through your list. That will help to keep you focused, so you’re less inclined to daydream - or to waste time doing futile, pointless things.
5. Know what the guidelines and the standards are. Then, adhere closely to those when doing you’re doing practice tests, or writing an assignment, or thinking through your answers.
6. Expect to meet roadblocks. That way, obstacles won’t throw you off your course. You’ll get up and work around them – so they don’t destroy your plans.
7. Become a hermit and isolate yourself. It’s just for a short time, and it’s worth it in the end.
8. Be patient, and hang in there, when you feel unmotivated. If you can just push through this, you will find that you learn something.