Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.A Dongarwar
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Treatment of Azoospermia
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.A DongarwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Can u please let me know from where I will buy this medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be very helpful. Really iam happy about the answer
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for your answers
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Ty
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disease. GERD occurs when stomach acid or, occasionally, stomach content, flows back into your food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of your esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice each week or interfere with your daily life, or when your doctor can see damage to your esophagus, you may be diagnosed with GERD.
Complications associated with GERD:
Over time, chronic inflammation in your esophagus can lead to complications, including:
- Narrowing of the esophagus (esophageal stricture): Damage to cells in the lower esophagus from acid exposure leads to formation of scar tissue. The scar tissue narrows the food pathway, causing difficulty swallowing.
- An open sore in the esophagus (esophageal ulcer): Stomach acid can severely erode tissues in the esophagus, causing an open sore to form. The esophageal ulcer may bleed, cause pain and make swallowing difficult.
- Precancerous changes to the esophagus (Barrett's esophagus): In Barrett's esophagus, the tissue lining the lower esophagus changes. These changes are associated with an increased risk of esophageal cancer. The risk of cancer is low, but your doctor will likely recommend regular endoscopy exams to look for early warning signs of esophageal cancer.
Tips to Manage GERD:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Excess pounds put pressure on your abdomen, pushing up your stomach and causing acid to back up into your esophagus. If your weight is healthy, work to maintain it. If you are overweight or obese, work to slowly lose weight - no more than 1 or 2 pounds (0.5 to 1 kilogram) a week. Ask your doctor for help in devising a weight-loss strategy that will work for you.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing: Clothes that fit tightly around your waist put pressure on your abdomen and the lower esophageal sphincter.
- Avoid foods and drinks that trigger heartburn: Everyone has specific triggers. Common triggers such as fatty or fried foods, tomato sauce, alcohol, chocolate, mint, garlic, onion, and caffeine may make heartburn worse. Avoid foods you know will trigger your heartburn.
- Eat smaller meals: Avoid overeating by eating smaller meals.
- Elevate the head of your bed: If you regularly experience heartburn at night or while trying to sleep, put gravity to work for you. Elevate your bed
- Don't smoke: Smoking decreases the lower esophageal sphincter's ability to function properly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
9 Signs Of Low Testosterone
Testosterone production typically decreases with age. Men can experience a range of symptoms if testosterone decreases more than it should. Low testosterone, or low t, is diagnosed when levels fall below 300 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl). A normal range is typically 300–1000 ng/dl,
1. Low sex drive
Testosterone plays a key role in libido (sex drive) in men. Some men may experience a decline in sex drive as they age. However, someone with low t will likely experience a more drastic drop in their desire to have sex.
2. Difficulty with erection
While testosterone stimulates a man’s sex drive, it also aids in achieving and maintaining an erection. Testosterone alone doesn’t cause an erection, but it stimulates receptors in the brain to produce nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a molecule that helps trigger a series of chemical reactions necessary for an erection to occur. When testosterone levels are too low, a man may have difficulty achieving an erection prior to sex or having spontaneous erections (for example, during sleep).
However, testosterone is only one of many factors that aid in adequate erections. Research is inconclusive regarding the role of testosterone replacement in the treatment of erectile dysfunction. In a review of studies that looked at the benefit of testosterone in men with erection difficulties, nearly half showed no improvement with testosterone treatment. Many times, other health problems play a role in erectile difficulties. These can include:
- Thyroid problems
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Alcohol use
3. Low semen volume
Testosterone plays a role in the production of semen, which is the milky fluid that aids in the motility of sperm. Men with low t will often notice a decrease in the volume of their semen during ejaculation.
4. Hair loss
Testosterone plays a role in several body functions, including hair production. Balding is a natural part of aging for many men. While there is an inherited component to balding, men with low t may experience a loss of body and facial hair, as well.
Men with low t have reported extreme fatigue and decrease in energy levels. You might have low t if you are tired all of the time despite getting plenty of sleep or if you’re finding it harder to get motivated to exercise.
6. Loss of muscle mass
Because testosterone plays a role in building muscle, men with low t might notice a decrease in muscle mass. Studies have shown testosterone affects muscle mass, but not necessarily strength or function.
7. Increased body fat
Men with low t may also experience increases in body fat. In particular, they sometimes develop gynecomastia, or enlarged breast tissue. This effect is believed to occur due to an imbalance between testosterone and estrogen within men.
8. Decreased bone mass
Osteoporosis, or the thinning of bone mass, is a condition often associated with women. However, men with low t can also experience bone loss. Testosterone helps produce and strengthen bone. So men with low t, especially older men, have lower bone volume and are more susceptible to bone fractures.
9. Mood changes
Men with low t can experience changes in mood. Because testosterone influences many physical processes in the body, it can also influence mood and mental capacity. Research suggests that men with low t are more likely to face depression, irritability, or a lack of focus.
Unlike women, who experience a rapid drop in hormone levels at menopause, men experience a more gradual decrease of testosterone levels over time. The older the man, the more likely he is to experience below-normal testosterone levels. Men with testosterone levels below 300 ng/dl
Hello Doctor, I am 45 years old Female, I am suffering from Urticaria (शीत पीत) since 10-12 years, Can you suggest anything.
Hello, respected doctor, There is a problem with my cousin. She is suffering of continuous periods since she was 12 years old. Now her age is 19 years. She is going through periods DAILY with clotted balls of blood. I requested you to look into this matter & solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank you.
I am recovering porn and masturbating addict I stopped watching porn and masturbating, because of serious erectile dysfunction and watery semen. Now I Am stopped fully. Just suggest which brand medicine is good to restore my health. 1. Hamdard- Hamdogen 2.himalaya tentex forte 3. Himalaya tentex royal And also please tell the dosage.
I am suffering with mild pain in both breasts since one month I think because of hormones. My uterus and tubes were removed 3 years back because of multiple fibroids. But my ovaries are there. I follow regular health checkups with ultrasound. Everything is fine. Please suggest some home remedy. I am patient of high b.p.and taking medicine Thelma am regularly. I am having gas problem also.
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 19th feb. Her periods is due on 22nd Feb. But til now it has not come. Urine test came negative. we did BETA HCG which Came NOT DETECTABLE. What should I do? Please help me.
Sir, I am 21 years old. Abhi meri shaadi hone wali hai. But Mere penis ki foreskin abhi nahi remove hoti hai. Jabki m dekhta hu ki sabhi ki foreskin alag hoti hai. Jab bhi mai foreskin ko alag karne ki kosis krta hu to ye skin ek jagah par hi jati h or bhut dard hota hai. Please kuch suggest kare.
I-pill 1.5 mg tablet description and side effects:
I-pill 1.5 mg tablet belongs to the category of progestins. It is used as an emergency contraceptive. This medicine helps in preventing pregnancy if taken within 72 hours of an unprotected intercourse or failure of the usual method of contraception.
Major minor side effects for i-pill 1.5 mg tablet:
1) difficulty in breathingsevererare
2) swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet severerare
3) severe abdominal painsevere
4) heavy menstrual bleeding
5) spotting or bleeding between periods
6) nausea and vomiting
7) unusual tiredness and weakness
9) breast pain and tenderness
10) change in libido
11) diarrhea rare
12) blood clot formation severerare
13) stroke severerare
- Commonly asked questions for i-pill 1.5 mg tablet
- Onset of action
- This medicine is rapidly and almost completely absorbed after oral administration and reaches the peak levels within 1.5-2.5 hours.
- Duration of effect
- This medicine remains active in the system for up to 7 days.
When not to use?
- Contraindications of i-pill 1.5 mg tablet
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Breast cancer
- Blood clotting disorder