Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.A Dongarwar
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment of Loss Of Libido
Skin Diseases Treatment
Treatment of Sexually-Transmitted Diseases
Treatment of Azoospermia
Treatment of Sexual Disorders
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.A DongarwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Can u please let me know from where I will buy this medicine.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be very helpful. Really iam happy about the answer
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir for your answers
Dr. L.A Dongarwar provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.A Dongarwar to be knowledgeable. Ty
Hello Respected Doctors I am 47 years old and my wife age 31. We have 2 son 8 years old 3 years age. Actually I don't like to use condoms so I think about permanent birth control method. As her age which birth control method good for her?
I had periods on 25th january, it was a 4 days flow, and tomorrow i'm thinking of having sex which is 17th february, what precautions should I take tomorrow before or after sex, or should I do after sex to prevent pregnancies, other than condom (because I do not trust condoms). please let me know, thanks! and yes usually I have 28-30 days cycle.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!