Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kushhar CheddaYour feedback matters!
Sir, my dad has a pain of left shoulder from 2 years .we consulted doctor several times he has taken ecg & said no problem, but the pain is normally having ,and also not possible to lift the hand above shoulder level. Pls reply Sir in this regard.
I had ligament operated 9 years back and also slip disc 4 years back. Pls suggest me any exercise to burn my calories and loose weight. Am 5 ft height and weight 60 kg. Have to loose at least 5 kg.
Neck pain is a common medical condition, which can be easily treated if proper care and medications are taken. It usually occurs due to strained neck muscles, often caused bad posture, though there might be other causes as well. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem as the condition is relatively mild in nature. The symptoms of a neck pain are very obvious which refers to any kind of discomfort in moving your neck on a daily basis. Along with this you might also have headache, stiffness of the head and muscle tightness.
Some of the most common causative factors of neck pain are listed below:
- Muscle strains: A muscle strain generally happens when you exert too much pressure on your neck continuously for long periods. It also happens when you have your neck fixed in the same position for long hours of the day. Muscle strains in the neck may occur when you keep your neck bent in the wrong way while doing activities like reading a book, looking at your mobile phone or working over your laptop for extended hours.
- Worn joints: Just like all the other bodily joints, the neck joint also tends to wither and degrade with age. This phenomena is known as the wear and tear of the joints. The bones of the neck joint tend to wither with time, thereby making your joint frail and exposing it to various pains and medical conditions.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression is a medical symptom whereby, there is excessive pressure put on one particular nerve in the body. Herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord, hence causing a long lasting neck pain. Damage caused from a nerve compression may be minor or severe depending on the pressure applied. It may cause temporary or long lasting problems depending on the degree of damage caused. The earlier you get a diagnosis and treatment for nerve compression, more quickly you will find relief.
- Whiplash: Neck related injuries are common phases of pain and discomfort caused due to an external damage to the neck as a result of a tragic sports related or vehicular accident. A neck injury is also known as a whiplash and it refers to an injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. Whiplash mostly occurs during accidents, physical abuse or other trauma.
Rheumatology is a field of medicine which deals with 'Auto-immune' diseases.
'Auto-immune' means diseases in which a part of your immune system, which usually protects you, gets automatically hyper activated and starts damaging your own organs.
All organs can be affected with rheumatic diseases - Joints (most common), spine, skin, muscle, eye, lungs, kidney, blood etc.
Because joints are most commonly involved, Rheumatologists are also called Joint / Arthritis.Specialists/ Immunologists. They are detectives who can detect more than 50 types of arthritis.
Rheumatic diseases can be very serious. They can affect children and young people also.
Timely treatment is necessary to prevent joint damage and even at times save lives.
(Rheumatologists are not orthosurgeons, they are physicians)
When I move my head towards back side I listen a clicking sound from my neck snd I think it is due to my postural problem. I also listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw when I open my mouth. Is this postural problem connected to tmj? And how to correct my posture and jaw problem through exercises?
I am suffering from left lower leg pain midway between knee and ankle from four days. I don' t have any injuries. Please suggest me
I have knock knees I want to cure it I have been exercising a lot but it does not affect Can uh plzz help me Regarding same.
My mother is 60 years old and suffer from diabetic bp patient. Muscular & bone pain is there. please suggest.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.