Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kunal DurveYour feedback matters!
My mother who is 78 has heavy body and now a days gets swelling on both legs and has problem in bending from knee. She gets pain in her right arm frequently. What can be reason for this?
I'm 20 years old. Many times my muscle gets locked. It will be very painful. Immediately what do I need to do?
It Sanu Chakraborty, my age is 21 I got the endless pain of in my knees by an accident. Give me some home remedies to reduce pain.
I feel slight uncomfortable in my leg just uper portion of ankle. I doubt some muscle spasm like that
I am 41 male 5'6" 70 kgs I am facing problem of getting tired very often and facing stiffness in joints especially legs. Kindly suggest tests and some medicines etc.
I have back pain pain before few days ago but I take too much medicine but pain didn't gone what can I do.
I have pain on the upper and below knee joint and not at the knee joint. This pain is only experienced during sitting down and rising up from the floor when we need to bend our knee below 90 degrees. If I apply some ointment recommended by my doctor, I feel relaxed for few hours but again it comes back. Can you let me know if it is related to knee joint or is it muscles related and what is the remedy to permanently get relief of this pain.
My wife has been diagnosed with disc problem L4-L5 and she is suffering from back pains. W have been told that it is a life long problem and she will have to live with it throughout her life. Please suggest solution to this problem.
My backbone is apparent more than normal. Means , one can easily see my backbone (lower) and it is a bit broader. When I straighten my back ,it starts paining. I v usual back pain problem too. Pls diagonize me. I am taking p19 pain - a homeopathic medicine.
What are the symptoms of swine flu and malaria. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid it.. What are the precautions to be taken to avoid headache And leg pain.
I am 19 years old my back born problem this so painful have painrelief cream but is not not relief me please help me.
Arthritis is a common musculoskeletal condition that affects elderly men and women. Joint pain, stiffness and inflammation are the most common symptoms of this condition. This pain can get so bad as to affect your movement and leave you unable to do simple things like walking up stairs or even simply turning a doorknob.
Arthritis cannot be reversed but with medication and a few lifestyle changes, your quality of life can be improved.
- Exercise and weight loss: Though it is difficult to do, losing weight can help relieve the pain of arthritis. This takes the pressure off your joints and increases the range of possible motions. Though exercising may be the last thing you want to do, it can help increase your flexibility and help strengthen your muscles. Aerobics, stretching and strength training are ideal for arthritic patients.
- Assistive devices: Arthritis can make a person knock kneed or bow legged. Wearing unloading braces, shoe inserts or walking with a cane or shoe inserts can help redistribute your weight and take the pressure of your joints. It can also help relieve pain and prevent arthritis from worsening.
- Eating right: Some types of food can worsen arthritic symptoms. This includes processed foods like white flour and sugar, yeast, chemical additives, gluten, hydrogenated and trans fats, milk products, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco. Hence, avoid consuming these foods and instead have a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grain. You could also try alkaline foods like green leafy vegetables, wheatgrass and aloe vera.
- Massage therapy: A massage not only de-stresses the body, but can also relieve muscle and joint pain by improving blood circulation. Massages also help break up muscular waste deposits and increase the amount of oxygen circulated in the body. This helps transport nutrients to tissues and carries toxins away. Ideally, an arthritic patient should have a massage 2-3 times a week in the beginning and at least twice a month once the condition has stabilised.
- Supplements: Along with eating healthy, including a few supplements in your daily diet can also help alleviate arthritic symptoms. When it comes to rheumatic arthritis; the anti-inflammatory properties of vitamin C help fight arthritis by promoting bone and cartilage growth and reducing infection. Fish oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help reduce inflammation, Vitamin D is another supplement that helps relieve arthritic pain by helping the bones absorb calcium faster and preventing further loss of cartilage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a rheumatologist.