Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
How to reduce hair fall and send me reasons for hair fall and protective measures against dandruff control.
My hair turn white? I wish to shot turning my hair black to white? Can I get my hair black back properly? Sugest me something.
I am apurba 31 years old. My face has lots of pimple. I tried many medicine. But nothing happened. Please help me.
I am suffering from hair falling and it's irritating by seeing in mirror. Because the liking was by me it's not happy. My hair is falling every day so clear my problem as soon as possible by natural treatment.
I have acne on my whole body. Red pimples which causes me lot of trouble. Is laser surgery for acne. Is good or should I opt for it.
I am suffering from dry food last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I caught hard. Can you help me? And my stomach also pain by eating dry foods can you help me?
1. Always keep your nails neat and trimmed. Long nails tend to get in the way and tempt you to bite them.
2. Use mint chewing gums or flavoured candies as a distraction. They keep your mouth busy and distracts the mind away from your nails.
3. Apply a few drops of neem oil on your fingers and let them dry. The bitter taste of neem oil will stop involuntary nail biting to an extent.
4. Keep a stress ball handy. Use it to distract yourself whenever you feel like biting your nails.
5. Even if this practice cannot be followed throughout the day, make sure to use gloves or adhesive bandages whenever possible. The fact that you will not be able to bite your nails will register in your mind and kill the habit slowly.
6. If you are okay with it, use nail polish to style your fingernails. This encourages you to grow nails as well.
7. Stress is a major factor that induces nail-biting in certain people. You will notice that you do not bite nails much when your mind is fresh and relaxed.