Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti S ShitoleYour feedback matters!
I been driving bike for a long KM and am getting neck pain. So how to cure it? I am 25 years old. And working in a core company.
My mother 73 years old has recently suffered a stroke which has made the slurred speech and mild brain damage. She was running on very high sugar 12% hb1ac and had high BP on day of stroke. I am attaching recent reports including 2d echo and blood tests. Kindly suggest what treatment course she has to follow?
I have found that lack of beard growth at the age of 21 is due to the lack of formation of testosterone hormones. I want someone to suggest me a homeopathic medicine for beard growth. I am 21 and I am not able to grow my facial hair. Help me out of this.
Doctor, My skin is too dry I got pimples on my face in the summer when usually I travel due to dirt what should I do?
Dear Sir, I am suffering for weight loss problem my age is around 33 yrs hight 5.5" and weight is only 46 Kg, so please suggest for medicine.
Sir in my blood report Salmonella typhi 'o' is Positive 1: 80 1: 40 Salmonella PARA typhi ' H' is Positive 1: 80 1: 40 Salmonella para typhi 'AH' is Negative 1: 40 1: 40 Salmonella para typhi 'BH' is Negative 1: 40 1: 40 Sir do I have typhoid. WBC COUNT are 10820 and RBC ARE 5.99 .This report was took last month on 22, I had not high fever doctor told me this is minimal typhoid fever. So he gave me 3 day medicine. And did not test again.
Sir/madam, Is Bru instant coffee is good or bad for health. We are taking coffee daily two times morning and night.
Dear doctor, I am from chandigarh, india is having diabetes type 2 and taking insulin novo mix ---30 45 units in the morning and 48 in the night say first before breakfast and another before dinner and tab blsto mf 2 500 gm 1 after breakfast and one after dinner? I fell numbness on my tongue and breathlessness / shortness of breath after injecting insulin why it is so? and my blood sugar fasting remains 125 ----145 when check on glucometer and 237 ----268 at evening before dinner please answer and advise please why numness /brathlesness after injecting insulin as told please.
Hi my friend aged 22 F, she is suffering from PCOD, she consulted doctor, doctor asked to lose weight, actually her weight is 58, she started walking morning hours, main thing is she is suffering form stomach ache after morning walk, can you please suggest will dis happen at this situation, and what are the symptoms and how she can recover from this. Will she have kids after marriage.
I am 17 years old boy. Kya agar mai melacare forte lagata hu toh mera skin white ho jayega.Please tell.
A beautiful, glowing skin is something all of us desire. However, due to several conditions such as the sun, weather and other health complications, it is not very easy to maintain a glowing skin. There are several ways using which you will be able to get a healthy, radiant skin. Here is an everyday beauty regiment you must follow:
- Exfoliation: Without proper exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer forms on the skin surface, making it look dull and lifeless. By exfoliating, new skin cell development is encouraged. You can exfoliate your skin using moisturizers, toners and cleansers for making it glow naturally. Natural exfoliating agents such as oats, orange peel, lentil powder and Bengal gram are also considered effective.
- Detoxification: When the body gets overloaded with toxins, the skin is affected in certain ways. You must carry out detoxification by decreasing the amount of sugar and alcohol in your regular diet to get a soft and glowing skin.
- Nourishment: The skin requires proper nourishment with enough vitamins and minerals for a glowing appearance. Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and repairs the skin from within, making it healthy. As a result, you get a soft, supple and glowing skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants. Essential minerals and vitamins should be externally applied to the skin surface. The skin cells absorb these nutrients and as a result, you get a glowing complexion.
- Diet: Digestive problems cause skin impurities, and thus a proper diet is required for maintaining a healthy, radiant skin. You should consume food items such as nuts, fish, white meat, grains, brown rice and vegetables like tomato and broccoli for a glowing skin.
- Hydration: You must drink lots of water for proper flushing out of toxins and their elimination from your system. The skin cells get pumped, resulting in a fuller and glowing skin. You must consume more than 2 litres of water regularly.
- Proper sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep for overall rejuvenation and repair. Insufficient or interrupted sleep affects your body, and the skin gets affected as well. It loses its lustre and glow. Hence, proper sleep must be a part of your everyday regimen.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants fight free radicals and give you a beautiful and radiant skin. You have to consume substances, which contain natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E. Damaged skin is repaired when you get enough antioxidants, giving it a glowing appearance.
You should try to keep away from stress as much as possible and undertake some form of physical activity regularly. Proper pimple and acne care is also necessary if you want to maintain a glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.