Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti S ShitoleYour feedback matters!
What food to eat during fever? Plzzzz suggest me cause do not hv mood to eat any eatables things including rice.
Your uterus is held in place by ligaments, tissues and pelvic muscles. The prolapse occurs when the ligaments or muscles weaken, and thus they can no longer support the uterus. The uterus slips or sags from its usual position into the birth canal (vagina).
Uterine prolapse could be complete or incomplete:
- If the uterus partly sags into the vagina, the prolapse is incomplete.
- If the uterus falls, and tissues are found to be resting in the vagina's exterior, the prolapse is termed 'complete'
Type of Prolapse:
- Cystocele: It is characterized by the herniation (bulging) of the vaginal wall caused by the bladder; it leads to urination problems
- Enterocele: It is characterized by the bulging on the vaginal wall caused by the bowel; it leads to backache
- Rectocele: If the rectum pushes into the vaginal wall, it makes movement in bowels difficult
Uterine prolapse can be caused by any of the following factors:
- Normal childbirth through the vagina weakens muscles
- Pelvic muscles weaken with age
- Tissues weaken after menopause and oestrogen loss
- Chronic cough, constipation, pelvic tumours or abdominal fluid accumulation puts a lot of pressure on the abdomen leading to prolapse
- Pelvic muscles are stressed if you are obese or overweight
- Major pelvic (or areas around it) surgery leads to loss of muscular support
- Excessive weight lifting causes weakening of muscles
Symptoms of uterine prolapse depend on its severity. There are no symptoms or signs if you have mild uterine prolapse. But if you have moderate to severe uterine prolapse, you might experience the following symptoms:
- Sensation of pulling or heaviness in the pelvis
- Tissue bulges out of your vagina
- Urinary problems like urine retention or urine leakage
- Bowel movement difficulties
- Pain in lower back
- Sexual problems such as vaginal tissues feeling loose
Symptoms might feel less distressing during the morning, but they worsen at night. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Had sex with gf but not inserting into her pussy neither in her anal but rubbed in her ass cleavage and cum out in her ass cleavage area during her 4th and 5th day of period even she is virgin. I'm worried because since sperms r good swimmers might reach the pussy? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Hie im a martial artist nd I have concentration power but when I talk about the books I can't concentrate if I do its hard time for me nd my exams were also near so please help how can I concentrate on my studies. When I open my books I feels like laziness but after that I goes to my bed I can't sleeps sometime whole night im not sure what's going on with me. How can I prepare for my exams.
I have got depressed from 14 years. I take pramacit 10 mg, dutop,and depival 25 mg. But not I outcome. Please help me. What I do. Please tell me .i am 35 year old.
Hello doctors my name is wajid and I wanna know that if someone has problem of blood pressure then what is the best thing that he/she can do for his good health and also how to get rid of this disease or problem?
Hello I am sanat kumar Dubey, I am 40year old and I was diabetic and blood pressure patient. And now my right leg's main locomotives muscles getting pain for 15 days what I do.
I am going to depression by seeing the others legs there actions I can't sleep daily not coming sleep.
Hi! I am a male and my age is 32yrs. I am unmarried. Actually 5yrs back I used to work for night shifts. Now I am not able to sleep in the nights. I am trying to but I always sleep in the morning by 6. I wake up in the afternoon. I really need to change this habit. please help! Also the whole day I feel very very sleepy. Dont know why? please help!
I am 26 years old I am not able to sleep since 5 days I've tried so many home remedies but I doesn't work for me I am suffering with seizures from 2 years please give answer to my problem.
Hi doctor, I have sex with a woman few days back. I used condom while intercourses. So is there any chance of hiv or any std. How long I hv to wait to do the hiv test.
The field of Ayurveda treats a variety of ailments by diagnosing conditions that are not otherwise recognised by modern day medicinal systems. One of these conditions or concepts is Ama or mild toxin. Improper digestions, stress, pollution, a bad diet can all cause toxins to build in our body. This is why periodic internal cleansing is very much advised in Ayurveda. Anything which is not completely processed is known as Ama.
Now let's look at ways on how you can prevent the build-up of Ama in your body:
- Overeating and Indigestion: One of the best ways to avoid Ama build up is to keep oneself from overeating. Also, as per Ayurveda, one must not sit down for a meal before the previous meal is digested. Also, emotional eating leads to overeating and all kinds of unhealthy food including excessive sweets, fried and fatty food. Also, one must eat meals at the same time every day and avoid skipping meals in order to ensure that an irregular digestive system does not end up producing Ama in the body.
- Diet: One needs to ensure that the dietary intake is made up of healthy foods. In order to avoid Ama build up, you will also need to eliminate food that is difficult to digest including aerated drinks, food and drinks that are taken at extremely cold temperatures including ice cold water and ice cream. This usually puts out the digestive fires which keep the digestion going.
- Meditation: Practicing transcendental meditation is a good way of keeping Ama at bay. Transcendental meditation is a state of being in one's deepest sense of awareness. It is a simple meditative technique that helps you remain well balanced with just 20 minutes of practice every day. This method is known to prevent ailments in the body through its function of awareness.
- Exercise and Sleep: Some amount of exercise is required by every human body. This also helps in preventing Ama. Exercise keeps the metabolism and digestive system in peak and active form. Indulging in light to moderate exercise ensures that you sweat and flush out the unnecessary toxins of the body, even as you work up an appetite for food which ensures healthy eating. Sleep is equally important in reducing Ama as well.
Sleep, exercise, proper eating habits and a patch of meditation every day are some of the various ways that can aid the blocking and reduction of Ama.
Related Tip: Treating Sinusitis with Ayurveda ?