Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Korde Rajeev Ramakant
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Korde Rajeev RamakantYour feedback matters!
I am one month pregnant is there any problem in having intercourse or I want to know that if sperm goes into vagina during intercourse is there any problem to baby.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used have been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are a variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in ayurveda that can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows.
1. Nutmeg: nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
2. Date palm pollen: the pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
3. Ashwagandha: this is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
4. Fadogia agretis: this herb can help in increasing the testosterone level which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
5. Lepidium meyenii: this is a herb that has originated in peru and is also known as maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
6. Saffron: this herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bed time, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per ayurvedic practices.
7. Passion flower: this is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.
Hie We have been married for 1 year. But we rarely used to have sex since it used to hurt.in between we are separate for 4 months. Now I want to conceive. We are having sex twice a week from past one month. He cums inside but I do not get orgasm. And also I never bleed does this mean my hymen is still intact? Will it never break.
The surgical procedure to correct the appearance of eyelids is called blepharoplasty. The correction is done by removing extra skin, fat and muscle that make the eyelids droop.
Eyelids start drooping when the muscles supporting your eyelids weaken as you grow older. Excess fat accumulates below and above your eyelids as a result, which leads to eye bags and droopy eyelids.
Besides making you look older than your age, droopy eyelids can also affect your vision. Blepharoplasty can improve your vision and give your eyes a polished look at the same time. Some other benefits include:
- Excess deposits of fat that make eyelids look puffy are removed with the help of blepharoplasty.
- Eye bags are reduced.
- Drooping eyelids which end up revealing the sclera (the white part in your eyeballs) are fixed.
- Fine wrinkles and excess skin around lower eyelids are corrected.
Blepharoplasty is usually combined with procedures such as skin resurfacing, face-lift or brow-lift.
Blepharoplasty, like every other surgical procedure, has certain risks, which include—
- Bleeding and infection
- Irritated, dry eyes
- Trouble closing eyes and other associated problems
- Prominent scarring
- Eye muscle injury
- Skin discoloration
- Follow-up surgery is needed
- Short-term blurry vision, or in unusual cases, loss of vision
- General risks associated with surgery such as blood clots, anaesthetic reactions, cardiac and other coronary problems.
Before the surgery can be scheduled, a surgeon and ophthalmologist will be consulted to record your medical history and discuss your expectations about the surgery. Then, before the procedure can begin, the following steps will be followed:
- First, you will be examined physically; your doctor will test your tear ducts and take measurements of your eyelids.
- Second, your eyes will be examined and your vision will be tested.
- Lastly, your doctor will take photographs of your eyes which will facilitate and guide him/her through the course of the surgery.
The effects of blepharoplasty are long-lasting and the corrections are permanent. Durable sun protection of the eyes helps in maintaining the corrections made.
Although, you can get excellent results from one surgery, sometimes you may need multiple procedures to achieve the desired look. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi doctor, I am wanting to pee every 3-4 minutes. I can feel burning and a lot of irritation on the vagina. What do I do? Why is this happening?
After I had sex which was yesterday. I'm worried that I might be pregnant. We used a condom it did not break. And he said he did not come. But no I'm getting light yellow discharge from my vagina. What is this and could I be pregnant or can someone explain to me?
I am 26 year old girl. My periods was correct and now I feel some symptoms of delivery. (just like curd in my virgina at night and pale water is come out) have a chance to become pregnant? and what are the symptoms of delivery near date.
Stones are formed when there is nucleation and infection of the renal system. This can be simply prevented by drinking adequate amount of liquids. Now the question is how to know that we are having adequate intake of liquids. Our urine output must be more than 1.5 lt which can be achieved by taking 2.5 lt of fluid in winter and 4 lt of fluid in summers. The colour of the urine must be white or pale yellow which shows adequate urine.
Most of the stones are of calcium oxalate type. There is myth that taking milk and milk products will increase the stone formation but the fact is oral intake of calcium helps in decreasing the absorption of the oxalate from gut and prevent stone formation. So one should take adequate amount of milk and products. (note: calcium supplement can increase stone formation so avoid them).
Try to reduce the food which is very rich in oxalate: common food highly rich in oxalate includes:
Green leafy vegetable
Cashew nuts, almonds, peanuts
Avoid food which have animal protein like non veg food. These food increases the incidence of the stones. Preferably eat vegetable proteins.
Try to take less sodium diet. People who eat high sodium excrete more calcium in the urine and thus can form the stones.
Chronic kidney stones are often treated with potassium citrate, but limeade, lemonade and other fruits and juices high in natural citrate offers the same stone-preventing benefits. So drink more and more such food.
These were few tips for prevention of kidney stones. Management of stones depends upon the size, location and symptoms of the stone. Not all stones are dangerous but few can be such dangerous that can damage kidney.