Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Korde Rajeev RamakantYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 5 months. Doctors done ma a anamolous scan. In the scanning report they said that there is single echogenic intercourse focus (EIF) in the left ventricle of the foods. I am so panic to listen that. Please help me, there is any problem in the functioning of the organs, after the birth of the baby and during the growth of the baby.
I am virgin girl. I think I am sufferings frm leucorrhoea. Only white liquid discharge is coming out. I am nt having my periods frm more than 1 month. please tell me wht to do.
Hi, Whether eating chapathi at night causes excess of heat? Is it related to pregnancy of my wife because we are eating chapathi at night 5 times in a week advice me.
Gm sir on 15 th may my sis got baby n 17 may she died suddenly I thing while feeding milk she slept n not got up now my sister in big trauma n I just want to know now she is getting breast pain due to not feeding what medicine or treatment she can do.
I am planning a baby. Have gone through normal medical check up and all reports are fine. Just want to know which position is best to conceive. My partner ejaculates early. Normally after 20 25 strokes. Is this have a connection with pregnancy. On what days I should have sex to get pregnant. I have been advised fertisure - f tablet. Why its been advised.
This is query for a 18 years old girl whose suffering from primary amenorrhea please suggest needful treatment prescription.
I had unprotected sex with my partner during my fertile window. Although withdrawal was done, I'm afraid that I might get pregnant. I am due my period. What should I do.
1 week ho gya hai but period nai aya hai ye teesri bar hua hai. To sir ab kya karey Kon si allopathy use karey bataye?
भोजन का सम्यक पचन हो गया यह कैसे ज्ञात होगा?
उद्गारशुद्धिरुत्साहो वेगोत्सर्गो यथोचितहः। लघुता क्षुत्पिपासा च जीर्णाहारस्य लक्षणम्॥
- यो.२. अजीर्ण/५४
शुद्ध डकार आना
कार्य में उत्साह
मलमूत्र की उचित प्रवृति
शरीर में लघुता - हलका पन
अच्छी भूख और प्यास लगना
यह आहार के सम्यक पचने के लक्षण है।
Udgaara shuddhi: pure belchings (if the food is digested properly the belching should be clear and should not carry the taste or smell of the food.)
Utsaha: feeling of enthusiasm, energetic, spirited
Yathochita vegotsarga: proper and timely voiding of stools and urine
Laghutaa: lightness of the body
Kshut pipasa: timely feeling of hunger and thirst.
Are the symptoms of properly digested food.
यदि भोजन का सम्यक पाचन नहीं हुआ है तदपि कोई भोजन करता है तो क्या होता है? - अजीर्ण, आम, मंदाग्नि
सर्वेपि रोगाः मन्दाग्नौ।
सर्व रोगों का मूल मंद अग्नि ही है।
Dr. I have pubic area itching and smelling since many days. I have nt trimmed my pubic hair. I don't know how to keep pubic area clean. What to do to get rid of my problems.
The absence of periods is medically termed as amenorrhoea. Normally, women do not get their periods prior to puberty, throughout pregnancy and after menopause. If you do not get your periods when you normally should, you might be suffering from amenorrhoea.
Amenorrhoea can be of two types, which include:
- Primary amenorrhoea: menstruation does not begin till age 16.
- Secondary amenorrhoea: normal menstruation is disrupted when you skip your periods for more than three months.
Amenorrhoea is usually caused by a variety of changes in the hormones, glands and organs responsible for a healthy menstrual cycle.
Primary amenorrhoea is usually caused by:
1. Deterioration in the ovaries.
2. The central nervous system (spinal cord and brain) or pituitary gland can get affected, which leads to the malfunctioning of the hormones which are concerned with menstruation.
3. Poorly developed reproductive organs.
However, in several cases, what really causes primary amenorrhoea is unknown. The causes of secondary amenorrhoea include:
2. Breast feeding
3. Discontinuation of birth control pills
5. Polycystic ovary syndrome induced hormonal imbalances
6. Removal of ovaries or uterus
Usually, underlying conditions can lead to amenorrhoea. The conditions that lead to amenorrhoea include:
1. A condition called galactorrhoea, in which the glands in the breasts produce milk, even if the woman is not breastfeeding or pregnant; can also cause absent periods.
2. Hirsutism, an overproduction of the male hormone androgen, can lead to amenorrhoea.
3. Premature failure of the ovaries can cause absence of periods.
4. Weight gain or weight loss is another cause.
5. Psychiatric anomalies, such as excessive anxiety, can cause women to develop amenorrhoea.
Amenorrhoea can either be treated with medication or surgery.
1. Dopamine agonists (dopamine activating compounds) are extremely beneficial for women with amenorrhoea.
2. Hormone replacement therapy (treatment with the use of oestrogens for reducing menopausal symptoms) is a very common treatment.
3. Sometimes, oral contraceptives may restore your normal menstrual cycle.
The surgery options for amenorrhoea include:
1. Surgery or radiation therapy may have to be performed if you have a tumour in your pituitary gland or hypothalamus (part of brain that controls the release of hormones from the pituitary gland).
2. If you have an intrauterine attachment (contraceptive attachments fitted in the uterus), you may need surgery to remove it.
I planned to take veg salad regularly and I am 7 months pregnant. Will it improves my skin texture and hair growth?
Hello, My last LMP was 15th june, 2015 On 20th July, I did urine test it was a faint pink line. But I got periods for a single day on 20th. Then I did HCG blood test on 20th, the count was 44. On 24th again I did HCG blood test, the court was 158 And on 28th it was 540. There was nothing seen in sonography. I am really very confused am I pregnant?
My wife is pregnant from 5 week. Ultrasound report baby heart beat 95 any problems please answer sir.
Helo Dr. Mere periods dealy ho rhe hai last 1 year se periods circul thik krne ke liye muje kya krna hoga?
Since this is the night before diwali, it is also called'chhoti diwali' or diwali minor diwali.
According to another popular legend, when the gods and demons churned the ocean for amrita or nectar, dhanvantari (the physician of the gods and an incarnation of vishnu) emerged carrying a jar of the elixir on the day of dhanteras
The son of kasya was kasi, and his son was rashtra, the father of dirghatama. Dirghatama had a son named dhanvantari, who was the inaugurator of the medical science and an incarnation of lord vasudeva, the enjoyer of the results of sacrifices. One who remembers the name of dhanvantari can be released from all disease.
Please read the full context at http://vedabase. Net/sb/9/17/4/en1 and at http://vedabase. Net/sb/8/8/34/
Hi, I recently had unprotected sex with my gf and at the time of ejaculation I pulled it out. So I am sure that I didn't inject any thing. This happened after 21 days of her periods, I hope this is safe time. She had periods on 23rd of last month and now she is due, but it's not happened even today. Max how many days we can wait to decide on the pregnancy/conceiving in this situation. Can eating unripe papaya, pineapples, aspirin, vitamin c, exercises and 5-6 cups of tea help in not getting conceived. Please suggest. Thanks.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.