Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishor Vernekar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor VernekarYour feedback matters!
My friend have a problem of fast ejaculation. And his hair is vanishing half from eyebrow and from back of the head in some parts hair is losing. Please suggest the solution for this.
The purpose of this diet is to maintain a balance of electrolytes, minerals, and fluid in patients who have chronic kidney disease or who are on dialysis. *patients who are on dialysis need this special diet to limit the buildup of waste products in their body*. These waste products can also build up between dialysis treatments.
Most dialysis patients urinate very little or not at all. Limiting fluids between treatments is very important. Without urination, fluid will build up in the body and lead to excess fluid in the heart, lungs, and ankles. & it is too dangerous for our health.
When you have chronic kidney disease, you need to make changes in your diet, including:
- Limiting fluids
- Eating a low-protein diet
- Restricting salt, potassium, phosphorous
- Getting enough calories if you are losing weight
Your recommended diet may change over time if your kidney disease gets worse, or if you need dialysis.
Other Diet Tips:
1. Salt is a major cause. So restrict your daily intake. The lesser, the better! low-salt substitutes are no good either, since they contain high levels of potassium.
2. Potassium levels can be high in severe renal failure or for those on dialysis. Very high levels are dangerous and can cause cardiac arrest.
3. Excess phosphorus can cause total kidney failure as well as bone disease and heart ailments. If phosphorus may still build up in your body. When your kidneys aren't functioning well enough, you may need dialysis to eliminate the extra phosphorus. But dialysis alone can't do the job.
4. Calcium is another concern for kidney patients, causing serious bone disease in later years if not controlled.
5. Fluid intake must also be monitored. If fluid retention is a problem, limit salt intake.
- Cabbage. High in vitamin k, vitamin c and fiber, cabbage is also a good source of vitamin b6 and folic acid. Low in potassium and low in cost, it’s an affordable addition to the kidney diet.
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower is high in vitamin c and a good source of folate and fiber.
- Garlic. Garlic helps prevent plaque from forming on your teeth, lowers cholesterol and reduces inflammation.
- Onions. Onions are low in potassium and a good source of chromium, a mineral that helps with carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Apple. High in fiber and anti-inflammatory compounds really helps a lot in.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are a good source of vitamin c; manganese, a compound that keeps your bones healthy; and fiber, and may also help protect the brain from some of the effects of aging.
- Cherries*. Cherries have been shown to reduce inflammation when eaten daily.
- Egg whites. Egg whites are pure protein and provide the highest quality of protein with all the essential amino acids. For the kidney diet, egg whites provide protein with less phosphorus than other protein sources such as egg yolk or meats.
- Fish. Fish provides high-quality protein and contains anti-inflammatory fats called omega-3s. The healthy fats in fish help fight diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Omega-3s also help lower low-density lipoprotein or ldl cholesterol, which is bad cholesterol, and raise high-density lipoprotein or hdl cholesterol, which is good cholesterol.
I have slightly pain in my penis not in toilet and no morning woods last 5 days and I am thinking of sex but penis did not erect and slightly Yesterday it erect but I feel pain in my penis and balls. Why?
I feel like something is stuck in my throat. I can not burp when I lie down. But when I sit straight, gas comes out. And it has been like 1.5 months now. But now its starting to pain. What is the reason? But sometime when I burp, food comes out. Also very rarely when I burp sometimes. I can feel pain on my chest. What is happening? Am I dying? Is it severe? Is it serious?
What is the drawbacks of sleeping on chest, stomach side? Can you tell me and please elaborate it so that I could understand it properly. Thanks.
Regular physical activity can help you prevent or manage a wide range of health problems and concerns, including stroke, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, being active boosts high-density lipoprotein (hdl), or" good" cholesterol and decreases unhealthy triglycerides. This keeps your blood flowing smoothly, which also decreases your risk of cardiovascular diseases
Avoid unhealthy food like fat food and junk food
Junk food is the type of food which has no nutritional value and is high in calories and also poses health hazards. The good taste of junk food comes from hydrogenated fats. These fats lead to obesity, atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes and heart diseases. Consumption of junk food increases the risk of diabetes to a great extent and should be avoided to the maximum.
Annual blood sugar estimation after age of 35
This would help an individual keep a check on the blood sugar count thus making him/her aware of how much to cut on food and exercise on a regular basis. This would make a person conscious of his eating habits and exercise regime by taking adequate steps to control high blood sugar levels.
Management of stress/change in lifestyle
Stress management has become extremely relevant in today's times as it the catalyst for many diseases specially diabetes. Managing stress levels among adults is extremely important and regular exercise and yoga can be the best way to do it. Life style changes such as continuous travel and irregular work hours can affect the normal functioning of the body leading to lifestyle diseases, diabetes being one of them. If diagnosed with diabetes, inspect your feet daily and seek early care if you get a foot injury. Modern wound dressings with antimicrobial properties like aquacel ag, which is made up of patented hydrofiber technology with ionic silver, have played a pivotal role in treatment of chronic foot ulcers.
Maintain weight as per your height (height in cms- 100 + your weight in kgms.)
If all the aforementioned steps are taken care of maintain correct weight should not be a problem. Obesity and diabetes go hand in hand hence maintain weight is a key part of preventing the onset of diabetes. Weight can be checked by eating right and exercising every day and also by limiting the amount of food intake. One should strictly avoid over eating as it causes problems like weight gain and obesity.