Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Thane and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Prakash Ved Pathak
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran Prakash Ved PathakYour feedback matters!
Doctor. Mujhe ajib alone feel hota hai. Kisi girl ko daikhta hu to uski taraf attract ho jata hu ki wo meri frnd ho. Mai handjob bhi krta hu. Or mai kbhi intercourse nh kiya. Lekin sex krne ka bhut maan krta hai. Uske liye handjob krni padti hai. M normal ?
Psoriasis on soles and palms, now spreading to feet and calfs. Tried allopathy for 3 years and homeopathy for last 3 years, but it continues. Aggravates some months then subsides and back again.
A guy who is hitting the bed with a partner doesn't have time to worry about proper penis function - and yet far too many men do have erectile dysfunction issues that impact the pleasure they and their partners enjoy. Certainly excellent penis care can help decrease the chances of erratic penis function, but sometimes much more is needed to help a man perform at the sexual level he desires. Recent years have seen the development of pills with a significant impact on erectile dysfunction, but now there's something new under the sun which some are suggesting as a treatment: shockwaves.
A big problem
Although men don't like to talk about erectile dysfunction, it is definitely a big problem. According to the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, 40% of men have experienced erectile dysfunction by the time they are 40 years old. By age 70, more than 70% have.
But what exactly is erectile dysfunction? Simply put, it is an inability to attain and maintain an erect penis such that sexual activity can be satisfactory. This may mean the penis cannot become hard enough to achieve penetration, or it may mean it becomes too soft after penetration.
Although there can be many factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction, it very frequently involves ineffective blood flow to the penis. Either a sufficient amount of blood does not fill up the spongy tissue that causes an erection, or the increased blood flow does not reach the spongy tissue in the first place. In such instances, this means that a man may feel quite sexually aroused, but the mechanics that enable an erection do not respond the way they should.
So why are some scientists suggesting shockwaves as a means of treating this penis function problem? And what are shockwaves, anyway?
Interestingly enough, despite the name, shockwaves don't really have anything to do with electricity. Instead, shockwaves are acoustic waves, created by sound, which carry energy with them.
Shockwaves are frequently used to treat other conditions, such as kidney stones, cardiac issues or joint inflammation. Low level shockwaves are targeted to a highly specific area, such as a kidney stone. This causes the stone to break up so it can then pass out of the urinary tract.
The idea with using shockwaves to correct penis function is that the acoustic waves cause tiny, microscopic tears in the penile blood vessels. The body responds to this with a process known as neovasculization, which basically means it creates new blood vessels in the afflicted area. By creating new penile blood vessels, unobstructed pathways are opened for the blood to flow into the spongy tissue and let that tissue spring up and do its job.
Shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction is still in the experimental stages and has not been approved in the U.S. But many scientists and doctors think it holds great promise. One of the advantages to it is that, unlike pills taken to help achieve an erection, the effects of shockwave therapy should be longer lasting.
Shockwaves may one day be a common treatment for penis function issues. But even if it becomes standard of care, the penis still needs to be kept in premium health, and that goal is more easily achieved when a man regularly uses a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crème will undoubtedly contain L-arginine, an amino acid that helps produce nitric oxide, which in turns helps penile blood vessels open and become receptive to increased blood flow. The crème must also contain vitamin B5, aka pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.
It is important for you to have a healthy and balanced body in order to perform your daily activities well. People often think health supplements are efficient alternatives to a healthy diet and regular physical exercise while most of the doctors and nutritionists believe that there is no need for any health supplement if you take in right quantity and quality of food and engage in regular exercise. While health supplements are not alternatives to a healthy lifestyle, they are somewhat necessary for everyday health in the hectic lifestyles of today.
Nowadays, stress (learn more about for Controlling Everyday STRESS) is a constant companion and the foods that we consume are often not of proper quality. You may think that you are taking foods full of nutrients but pesticides and chemicals used farming diminish the nutrient content from the crops. This creates a necessity for taking health supplements for the proper nourishment of body.People with certain medical conditions also need supplements. Supplements fill the gap in your diet.
Beneficial health supplements:
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding (leanr more about the Benefits of Breastfeeding) women need iron supplements. Folic acid can be supplemented in your diet in order to reduce the chances of birth defects.
- You can take in vitamin D supplements if they don't get enough sunlight every day. Adults, especially after the age of 40 need vitamin D and calcium supplements to maintain bone health.
- Adults above the age of 40 are also advised to take vitamin B-12 supplements.
Supplements have some side effects depending upon your health condition. If you take some supplements along with some other medicines or before surgeries, they can lead to serious complications. Research has concluded that some vitamin and minerals supplements particularly iron supplements, increase the risk of death. So it is necessary to have a proper examination of the body before you take health supplements. The risk factors include:
- Taking vitamin B6 regularly in excess of 100 mg may lead to damage of your nerves
- Taking 400 international units of vitamin E on a regular basis increases the health risk and may even lead to premature death
- Taking multivitamins does not supplement poor eating habits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor.
She has very small boobs. I try to increase her boobs, but not increase so, tell me to how to increase boobs.
I am 26 year old female. I miss my periods in this month and I think I am pregnant but I am not prepared for this now. Please suggest me what I should do.
I am 26 years old. What is the correct age to wear braces .I have gap between my front teeth how much time will be required to close the gap completely using braces and can that be worn behind the teeth.
My wife is 30. Shehave pcod problem. Is there a risk of diabetes in future? And what is its treatment.
Sleep apnea is a disorder which is characterized as interruptions in breathing when you are sleeping. These interruptions or pauses in breathing usually last for about 10 to 20 seconds and may be repeated over 100 times alongside the duration of your sleep. This condition leads to poor sleep resulting in drowsiness, fatigue and poor concentration throughout the day.
Sleep apnea can be classified as:
- Central sleep apnea: Central sleep apnea impairs the central nervous system wherein the brain fails to control muscles which regulate breathing while you sleep.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: This type of sleep apnea occurs when the soft tissues present in the back of the throat block the airway and thus resulting in loud snoring.
Signs and symptoms:
The various signs and symptoms of sleep apnea are
- Loud and chronic snoring during sleeping
- Interruptions in breathing
- Shortness of breath during sleep
- Fatigue during the day
- Choking and gasping during sleep
- Extreme irritability and drowsiness
- Experiencing headaches in the morning
- Impaired concentration and forgetfulness
- Chronic sore throat and dry mouth
The various risk factors for sleep apnea are:
- If you are overweight
- If you are male
- If you are over the age of 40
- If you have a large tongue and tonsils
- If someone in your family has sleep apnea
- Nasal obstruction due to sinus problems
There are certain prevention measures to control sleep apnea, they are:
- Limit smoking: Smoking may cause you to retain fluid in the throat which contributes to sleep apnea.
- Exercise: You should exercise regularly to keep off weight as being overweight increases the chances of getting affected by sleep apnea.
- Schedule your sleep: You should get enough sleep every day so that your body is refreshed and revitalized. Getting enough sleep, thus helps in preventing sleep apnea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.