Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran PaknikerYour feedback matters!
Pain in knee joint. When I sit folding the leg and when I stand after this position I feel lots of pain in my knee joint please advice me.
Dear sir/ Madam This query is regarding my grandmother and she's now 64 and she used to have knee pains joint pains and common problems that comes with age but from past week she's experiencing new issue that if she stands or walks her right leg starts tingling from hip to toe if she sat or sleep it goes is it we consulted physician M he said nerve weakness but that medication doesn't gave any relief to whom we have to consult and what is the problems please help me out.
I am 57 years old. Since last couple of months, whenever I go for brisk walk, I am feeling discomfort and heaviness on my heart. The pain slowly radiate to my left arm. After 15-20 minutes of walk, the pain get reduced. Now I request you to give your advise for the following) Should I go for brisk walking or not? B) Should I stop walking and take rest when pain start? C) what would be the reason? Thanks.
Hi There I have pain, felt stiffness and cramp in back side of right leg below the knee. Can you please advise me? Best Regards.
She has backpain at the time of sleeping but whole day working but do not have any pain I already checkup her but no satisfaction.
My friend s mother have pain in backbone from 5 years, we used many tablets and we have told doctor but we don't got relief from pain, what to do?
Hello how to detect if having diabetes. .wht kind of test needed to detect it. I'm having upper n mid back pain in right side since last year .cause still nt clear. Movement I can do any activity I can do. When sitting in chair or in something hard surface dat area painful. Pain sometime less sometime intense. Ntg helping me can it's something else cause of dis pain. I hv insulin resistance.
I am suffering from a severe back pain can you tell me how to avoid it please and any precautions which should be taken.
I am 20 years old and I am having many many health issues like eye floaters, stiff neck, back ache, bad teeth, stomach problem, heart ache and other problems which rise day by day and I notice them as I was younger. And they seem going worst year by year. Also I was born twin. I heard one among two twins is always weak. Is it so. I went to doctors they say you are fine. But trust me I am dying. Somw docs treat me but nothing good happens.
Got backpain from last 5years. Is their any treatment to get rid of pain for lifetime. I am 27years old from india. Please let me know.
Hi, I have a swelling under my armpit. This has occurred before. Three or four times. This time under the right armpit. It doesn't stay for a long time. Disappears in a week's time. But occurs once or twice two months. Can you please help me with the problem. Please respond
Hello there. I 'm getting a sudden heart pain as if someone is throwing a stone and piercing it which is resisting me from taking breath freely at that time. It is lasting for 10-30 seconds. My age is 17 .I've studied somewhere that sudden shoulder pain is linked to heart diseases in future. I'm even used to that sometimes .can you please suggest a solution?
I am 29 years old I am suffering to lower and upper back pain since 1 year I took pain killer I took muscle relax medicine but not improve .I take x rey but not seen problems in my back side upper and lower .I check also uric acid but result is good .what can I do sir I am very worry in this mater.
I am 37 old I suffering from back pain and also my legs are also paining during stepping on upstairs. please suggest me for this problem.
I am 42 years old and I have lower back pain from last 2-3 years. I am doing some exercise for that and use some pain relief Jel. But there is no enough relief. What can I do?
I am 26 year old married women suffering from obesity my weight is 74 kg. And I am suffering from knee pain also please help me to loose my weight.
I am a arthritis patient what is the permanent solution? Also I having skill sell anemia problem. What type of precautions I need?
Are you an athlete looking for an effective remedy for sports injuries and accidents? You should opt for homeopathy for treating sports injury of several kinds. In case of athletes, injuries of acute and chronic forms are quite common, and homeopathy offers a completely natural treatment without any side effects on your body that may affect your performance. Homeopathy provides you effective and rapid healing, and promotes natural healing of your injuries. Using homeopathic medicines for treating your sports injuries at the right time allows you to stay away from undergoing surgeries, which are inevitable in the case of serious injuries that progress over time.
Here is a list of the top homeopathic medicines that are beneficial for athletes who suffer from sports injuries of various forms:
- This is one of the most popular and common homeopathic medicines that is used for treating sports injuries.
- It is a part of all first aid kits at football grounds, at games of all levels.
- Arnica is very effective when taken immediately after an injury. It is a legal medicine that can be taken by athletes and players after being inflicted with an injury in the field.
- This medicine is ideal for dealing with bruising pain, that is a part of several sports and helps athletes in keeping fit for their upcoming events .
- Calcaera carbonica
- This homeopathic medicine derived from calcium carbonate is used in case of long standing injuries, in which weakness lasts for more than two weeks in an affected athlete.
- The medicine is effective for eliminating weakness and stiffness.
- Hypericum perforatum
- This homeopathic medicine is useful in case you get your nerves crushed on account of injuries, such as dropping a heavy barbell on your toe.
- In such cases, you should take Arnica first, and then take this medicine. It is beneficial for soothing nerve pain.
- Such pains are common when your spine is injured.
- Ledem palustre
- This is another effective homeopathic medicine for treating sports injuries in athletes.
- It is used for curing puncture wounds and insect bites.
- It is also used for treating a black eye and other injuries that are cold to touch. It is ideally used after taking Arnica first.
- Rhus toxidodendron
- This homeopathic medicine is important for treating ligament and tendon injuries that cause intense pain, stiffness, as also when a person experiences strains and sprains.
It is recommended for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner before starting to take homeopathic medicines for treating sports injuries on your own. A doctor will be able to prescribe you the best medicines based on your condition and symptoms.