Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran B. ChavanYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male should we drink mango juice in the morning for breakfast or in the evening or in the night is mango juice good for our skin to become fairer and glowing skin get glowing skin please tel me plz.
My weight is 64 kg. Recently I joined gym. I want to make muscular body. but I have allergy to eat eggs, pimples comes out. How can I make muscular body?
Your heart isn't one of the most important organs of your body, just like that. But it is nowadays, in constant danger with the rampant growth of heart disease, a leading cause of deaths around the world. Apart from your lifestyle choices, what you consume on a regular basis has a huge impact on the health of your heart. Unhealthy foods are the main reason the world is fatter and sicker than ever before. Surprisingly, some of these foods are considered healthy by many people.
Here are 6 health foods that are really junk foods in disguise:
- Processed 'Low-Fat' and 'Fat-Free' Foods: The 'war' on saturated fats is the biggest mistake in the history of nutrition. It was based on weak evidence, which has now been completely debunked. When this started, processed food manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon and started removing the fat from foods. But there is a huge problem, food tastes horrible when the fat has been removed. That's why they added a whole bunch of sugar to compensate. Saturated fat is harmless, but added sugar is incredibly harmful when consumed in excess. The words 'low-fat' or 'fat-free' on a packaging usually mean that it is a highly processed product that is loaded with sugar.
- Fruit Juices, Which are Basically Just Liquid Sugar: A lot of people believe fruit juices to be healthy. They must be, because they come from fruit, right? But a lot of the fruit juices you find in the supermarket isn't really fruit juice. Sometimes, there isn't even any actual fruit in there, just chemicals that taste like fruit. What you are drinking is basically just fruit flavoured sugar water. That being said, even if you are drinking 100% quality fruit juice, it is still a bad idea. Fruit juice is like fruit, except with all the good stuff (like the fibre) taken out, the main thing left of the actual fruit is the sugar. If you didn't know, fruit juice actually contains a similar amount of sugar as a sugar sweetened beverage.
- Heart Healthy & Whole Wheat: Most whole wheat products are not really made from whole wheat. The grains have been pulverized into very fine flour, making them raise blood sugar just as fast as their refined counterparts. In fact, whole wheat bread can have a similar glycemic index as white bread. But even true whole wheat may be a bad idea, because modern wheat is unhealthy as compared to the wheat our grandparents ate. There are studies showing that modern wheat may cause inflammation and increased cholesterol levels, at least when compared to the older varieties. Whereas, wheat may have been a relatively healthy grain back in the day, the stuff most people are eating today is best avoided.
- Margarine: Butter was demonized back in the day, due to the high saturated fat content. Various health experts started promoting margarine instead. Back in the day, margarine used to be high in trans fats. These days, it has less trans fats than before, but is still loaded with refined vegetable oils. Margarine is not a food, it is an assembly of chemicals and refined oils that have been made to look and taste like food. If you want to improve your health, eat real butter, but avoid processed margarine and other fake foods like the plague.
- Vegetable Oils: We are often advised to eat seed and vegetable oils. This includes Soybean oil, Canola oil and numerous others. This is based on the fact that these oils have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels, at least in the short term. However, it is important to keep in mind that blood cholesterol is a risk factor and not a disease in itself. Even though vegetable oils can improve a risk factor, there is no guarantee that they will help prevent actual hard endpoints like heart attacks or death, which is what really counts. In fact, several controlled trials have shown that despite lowering cholesterol, these oils can increase the risk of death from both heart disease and cancer. So eat healthy, natural fats like ghee, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sesame oil, cold pressed mustard oil and olive oil, but avoid processed vegetable oils as if your life depended on it (it does).
- Most Processed Breakfast Cereals: The way some breakfast cereals are marketed, is a disgrace. Many of them, including those that are marketed towards children, have all sorts of health claims plastered on the box. This includes misleading things like 'whole grain' or 'low fat'. But when you actually look at the ingredients list, you see that it is almost nothing, but refined grains, sugar and artificial chemicals. The truth is, if the packaging of a food says that it is healthy, then it probably is not. The truly healthy foods are those that do not need any health claims like whole, single ingredient foods. Real food doesn't even need an ingredient list, because real food is the ingredient.
Sir I am 58 years old and my fasting sugar is 110 and my PP is above 140 and I am taking DIOBINIL 250 mg once in the morning and night after food. But I feel very tired all times and please advice on the reason for tiredness and its remedy and medication for it.
Are you feeling irritated because of snoring problem? Do you want to stop snoring? The problem of snoring is very common and it happens because their airway is in a place so as to do not permit finest air flow. Snoring is source by the lessening of the muscles in your flexible palate (top of your mouth,) throat and tongue. The tissues in your throat can obtain so calm so as to the partly chunk your airway plus shake as air rush past.
How to Stop Snoring
Remember that, if airways are narrower, there is more intense vibration plus the louder the snore. So, in this write up I have given you the best tips to stop snoring.
Best Tips to Stop Snoring:
There are many natural ways that help to stop the problem of snoring and best of them are as follows;
1. Throat Exercises:
Frequently pronounce certain vowel sounds plus curling the tongue in exact ways can support muscles in the upper respiratory tract also thus decrease snoring.
Put the tip of your tongue at the back your top front teeth. Glide your tongue backwards for 3 minutes a day.
Perform each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out noisy for 3 minutes a few times a day.
By mouth open, shift jaw to the right plus hold for 30 seconds. Replicate on left side.
Seal your mouth and squeeze your lips. Grasp for 30 seconds.
2. Drop Weight:
If you gain weight in the region of your neck, it presses the internal diameter of the throat, building it extra likely to collapse throughout sleep, activate snoring.
The additional that blocks your throat the extra air is episodic as it flow over; make the vibrations which effect in the sound of snoring.
3. Alter Your Sleep Position:
Laying on your back make the foundation of your tongue as well as soft palate fall down to the back wall of your throat, cause a vibrating sound throughout sleep.
Resting on your side might help to stop this. A whole pillow that supports your complete body offers an easy fix. It allows you to keep sleeping on your side plus can create a dramatic disparity.
4. Adjust your Pillows:
Elevating your head can help open up airways and make breathing easier-but if your head is too high, your airways can get constricted and they arises snore.
If you have a pillow that is too thick, or you sleep on multiple pillows, try adjusting the height. Not too fluffy and not too flat is important when it comes to what you rest your head on.
Finding a pillow that keeps your head and neck in a proper position is worth taking the time to do to help you breathe right.
5. Sleeping Position:
Resting on your side is a successful method to stop snoring logically. Doing so can assist to stop the relaxation the tongue as of relaxing to the back wall of the throat.
Extra sleeping positions for example sleeping on your stomach otherwise propping-up your head can set strain on your neck ensuing in neck pain.
6. Nasal Clogging:
Clear nasal passages via a Neti pot, an over-the-counter saline spray otherwise a humidifier.
Nasal decongestants are one more option as they get better breathing plus permit you to breathe extra easily both throughout the day and whereas sleeping.
7. Keep away from Alcohol:
Alcohol plus sedatives decrease the resting tone of the muscles in the rear of your throat; make it more likely you’ll snore.
8. Stay Hydrated:
Once body are dehydrated our nasal secretion turn into thick, from time to time making breathing extra difficult all through the day plus this can cause snoring at night.
Dr Neha Mehta