Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Khan Tausif FarooqueYour feedback matters!
Hi My height is 5.7 inches and my weight is 107kgs. Over weight. Some one advised to check my thyroid levels. T3 and T4 are normal but TSH is <0.01. I tried to test again, report show the same. Can I know more about this.
Sir may be fever is 5 days. My body is very harmful and eating and loss in body very my fever is 5 days.
I am 19 years old and I have very little libido. Do not have any interest in sex,am I suffering from any disease? And whenever I masturbate a lot of acne comes out on my face why? And how will I get rid of it?
Hi sir, I am 33 years old guy and still unmarried but i am going to get married this year in december before marriage I am in physical relationship with my fiance and we are satisfied both during sex. Please advise how many times we should have sex in a day and suggest diet to increase sex time.
I have an issue related to teeth, when I was take brush and after few seconds blooding start. Sorry for my bad English, so can you please told me that what is exactly this. Thanks, Aakash bansal.
I wake up every day at 4 am and I feel intensely to pee or I got gas in stomach. Due to this my sleep got disturb and I am not able to sleep until 8 am please suggest me what should I do? What could be the possible reason for this? I have also developed dark circles under my eyes. Are these circles developed because I use my phone too much or it is because I don't take sound sleep? I also snore at night. Please tell me what to do.
I don't know if this is casual or a problem with me, I have some doubts about my sexual aspects. Basically if I watch porn I feel much more pleasure then in bed, and not that I had done it many times, it will max like 2-3 times till now at the age of 26. I can't even perform well, I mean I start well but then within few minutes something happens and everything (erection, pleasure, confidence, energy) goes down and I feel very bad and under confident. May be that's the reason I don't go for this anymore even tough if I have options, it's mentally disturbing. Is there any way to improve these things?
How can I increase my height lastly by doing exercises and also what are the medicines with no side effects?
I underwent an acne treatment for six months. A doctor prescribed me isotretinoin for six months. It has helped in clearing my acne but ever since I stopped the treatment (June), my has has been thinning significantly. I heard that hair thinning is side effect of this drug but never thought it would be this bad. Could this hair thinning be reversed? There is also increased hair fall but the main problem is thinning. Hail volume has halved ever since I stopped taking isotretinoin. Please advise.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.