Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ketan DewanYour feedback matters!
My eyelid is inching since 3 days, I am using ceprofloxin. Eye drop. But when I o look at mobile screen problem again persist.? Shall I do.
I went to eye hospital for eye operation. I got all tests done and the doctor said that the part of eye is not clear. There is only centre vision. I have no side vision. So operation is not useful in this case. Its the second doctor which said the same. Thing. Is there any ayurvedic of homeopathy treatment for part of eye?
My daughter started looking squint for few seconds last april. This has continued for a year now. She looks squint for few seconds and then looks normal. This happens regularly. Doctor then had advised to wear a spectacle and follow up after an year. We recently visited him and he has advised a surgery now. She is 4 years old now. Just wanted to check if there is any other option available to surgery as we are worried about the same.
Doctor I need help since 2 years I am on psychiatric treatment bcz of depression. Now I am working in a bank and I do not know why I watch gay videos if I got time then I will see those videos and masturbate please tell me how to overcome this situation so that I want to be a normal lead to a heterosexual life.
I have problem in eye when I looked computer in some time and look around me so I don't looks any thing clear which is near to my place.
I have dark red eye since two week and I have suffering from last night , what I should do, please give me a bright future?
I have eye pressure and had red eye for more that seven days can you give suggestion for that and help me to relief from it.
Whenever I travel for durations on bike. I end up with back pain and there's too much stress on my eyes.Please suggest.
Hello I am a 18 year old boy n I wear glasses due to myopia . My eyes are becoming shorter Plzz tell me the reason and a solution. Left eye is becoming more short than right.
My lasik surgery had done in 2014 and now my medical exam in govt sector where lasik is unfit. So is it still detectable or not. My vision still 6/6. If detectable than which tests may detect that I am lasik candidate. Please answer me about this. It is like do or die case for me.
My eyesight is getting weak what to do to avoid specs. How to regain if this is starting only. please help?
My eyes are going deeper into my face even though I slept 8hrs a day. I have BP 140/80. My company doctor suggested some of blood tests they are all fine. Could you tell me the reason.
I saw eye doctor I am okk but my headache is fed me all day I remember one thing again again Like mjhe ye krna h fir ye krna h morning se kya kya kiya krun . Ye me at least 20 times remember krta hu kya kese krna h kya kiya Ni chahu fir bhi mind rest ni leta fir again kuch sochne lg jata I am forgetting many thing backache sometime i am always thinking about sex what should i do?
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.