Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaushik S SolankiYour feedback matters!
My wife having itching problem in nd outside vagina very much some times now, and feeling wet inside the vagina, what will be the course of medicines.
Hi, I have some kind of bubbles in some places on my head specially this summer it starts and by chance if could see in mirror I can see some redness kind or pimple kind of, when I tough it pains n while combing hair I feel that the bubbles are bursting out. Kindly advise me what is cause and remedy for it.
I have an excruciating pain on the first day of my periods. However the pain subsides in the next few days. Can you suggest any medicine for this?
Myself Avani ,13 years old girl, height 5 feet and weight 35 kgs. I am an pure vegetarian. Please suggest me some supplements so that I can increase my height and weight.
I have problem of sleeping and when I get up in the morning I don't feel fresh. Can you suggest me the solution.
Before two days when I took calcium tablet, it got stuck on my throat, so I drink extra water to put it down, after that I can't eat hot items or food even sweets because I get burning sensation inside, what should be the reason? Is it is an injury?
I am yogita gadhave from khandala 44 years old. I have. Pain in the cap which is put by you in second tooth which medicine I should take for relief? Ki.
I am 24 year and suffering from knee pain since two years. I tried many therapy but could not get relief. Please suggest me.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years female. My vagina is getting reddish and itching sometimes. While doing sex its hurting. My husband's penis is also getting red inside surrounded by some white discharge after intercourse with me. And he is also feeling itchy around his penis head. How to stop this problem.
When a hemorrhagic stroke occurs, why do patients wont get proceeded for a surgery? instead they observe him for a couple of days or a week. Though there is no recovery from dead neurons how do patients still recover from paralysis in such cases?
I am 36 years old, my family life is very good but I don' t know I get very angry for very silly reasons. I just yell at everyone & then I don' t get proper sleep. Should I take any tablet for this ?
Hello doctor I am 23years my parents are planning for my marriage but I am looking dark skin how to get fair suggest any cream thank you.
Hello! I am a 29 year old male and I have a back pain from 1 year 2 months. I tried many creams and oild but nothing gave me relief and I also consulted 2-3 doctors but still no relief. If you have any suggestion for me then please give me and also suggest me some medicines, creams, or oils for my back pain.
Premenstrual syndrome is a common condition that affects women who are menstruating. A multitude of psychological and physical symptoms might show up before the onset of a menstrual period. What causes PMS is unknown, but fluctuating hormonal levels (progesterone and oestrogen) seem to be linked to it.
PMS has many symptoms. These vary in severity and frequency and aren’t the same in every woman. These are the common symptoms of PMS:
1. Tenderness of breasts
3. Increase in weight
5. Impaired concentration
6. Backaches or headaches
10. Depression or mood swings
11. Overeating or food cravings
A doctor might recommend a few tests to understand and rule out related symptoms:
- Diary: Keeping track of the PMS symptoms in a diary for a few months to check the duration will help you understand the condition better. You might be able to see recurring patterns in your behaviour and moods after keeping track of them for few consecutive months.
- Thyroid test: Thyroid disease is fairly common in women and a lot of its symptoms match those of PMS. To rule out any thyroid problem, a test can be done to check the efficiency of the thyroid.
Relief can be found by treating the symptoms as there is no prevention of the condition. A nutritious diet, sufficient rest and exercise can help deal with the symptoms better.
- Nutrition: Proper nourishment leads to overall mental and physical well-being. Dietary changes like consuming less caffeine, sugar and salt might reduce the PMS symptoms. Supplements prescribed by your doctor such as vitamin E, calcium, magnesium and vitamin B6 help as well.
- Medications: Painkillers such as naproxen, ibuprofen and aspirin may provide relief from cramps, backache, breast tenderness and headache. If the PMS causes severe depression, your doctor may prescribe certain antidepressants.
- Being Informed: Tracking your periods by maintaining a monthly diary can help you understand and in turn prevent the severity of the PMS symptoms. Learning about coping mechanisms can help you as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.