Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KaushikYour feedback matters!
With in last few months I am seriously suffering from suntan and blackheads on nose and my face become dull and dark when I face the sun my entire body texture is much fairer then my face so its a humble request to get me out of this problem. Lastly I want to say my skin oily. I used a lots of cosmetic products such as vlcc suntan cream, aloe vera gel, and some of home remedies too. But it did not help me out.
I am 22 year old and I am having dark circles and my upper lip is getting darken. I have tried my things but nothing worked out. Please tell me something that will work as soon as possible.
I have black skin. Who I can change my skin tone? What kind of action I want to do? And how many days or months I want to do that?
How I remove my face dig not a big dig its a small small dig in my face in less then 4 months time duration because my marriage date fix in January 2017 so I want to remove my dig and I want to know what is the processes of skin fair? I do not know name of medicine. But its costly and I tack the medicine under the guidance of skin specialist but not improve. Please help me.
I'm 21years old female and I want to know the best homeremedies for beautiful skin on face and hands. How to get fair skin. Thankyou.
Hereditary dark circles. I sleep for 8 hrs & drink 3 litres of water everyday & im healthy. please suggest me natural ways to get rid of it. Im 18 years old.
Dear sir/mam From 2 days I'm facing a problem of drying my lips and having a small irritation around my lips and having small dots around them Can you please suggest some remedies or medicines to cure.
I have a medium skin tone. My stomach and legs are milky white which means a have a got a tan so how can I remove it. I want a lighten cream or any product for whitening.
After using cosmetics does our skin get pores? And is there any allopathic or homeopathic or ayurvedic affordable treatment to get rid of these pores on skin?
There is a always a dullness in my face. Why is it so? What can I do to remove this dullness. I want freshness in my face. Kindly suggest something. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. I have pigmentation on cheek. Last one year. I have used skin light cream but I did not see any result what should I do.
My face cover by black sheet like. And small pores. When I settled in village that seem more compare to city. But same thing in city but less.
My wife got dark circle since she born is it possible to remove it because I have a lot money in this.
Stretch marks, as the name suggest; appears when the skin is over stretched. These marks can also appear when the body loses its ability to stretch (use of certain steroids). Both the conditions affect the skin elasticity. As a result, white, red (turn pale over a period of time) or purple streaks appear on the buttocks, armpits, stomach, thighs and chest.
Many factors influence the appearance of stretch marks, also known as Striae distensae:
- Elevated levels of Cortisone hormone (produced by the Adrenal gland) play a pivotal role in the appearance of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are common during pregnancy. As the foetus grows in size, the skin tends to stretch more and more. This stretching provides sufficient space to the developing foetus. A hormonal imbalance can also mark the appearance of stretch marks during this period. In some, the stretch marks appear after pregnancy.
- Stretch marks are sure to appear when a person experiences a sudden change in the body weight (weight gain or loss). These marks can also be seen in children who are in their growing phase (teenagers).
- Use of Corticosteroids (steroid hormones produced by the adrenal cortex) can leave your body with the unwanted stretch marks. It is advisable to use corticosteroids (pills or cream) under medical supervision.
- Stretch marks may be an outcome of some genetic disorders such as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Marfan's Syndrome. Striae distensae can appear in people with Cushing's Syndrome (the adrenal gland produces the hormone, Glucocorticoids in excess)
Stretch marks often affect person's confidence. Most people find stretch marks extremely annoying and embarrassing. They try every possible trick under the sun to camouflage and get rid of the unwanted marks.
The stretch marks are generally harmless and can be treated:
- Drink plenty of water. It is important to keep the skin hydrated. Bio oils, Vitamin E enriched oils, certain creams, can effectively fades the appearance of stretch marks. Use of moisturisers containing Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter will speed up the fading process.
- Loss or breakdown of collagen protein (fibrous protein) can result in stretch marks. For stretch marks that are not very old, Tretinoin cream comes across as a huge relief. Application of Tretinoin cream helps in the restoration of collagen protein. For pregnant women, it is best to avoid this cream.
- In case the stretch marks are a little older, a person can go for Microdermabrasion.
- Another great technique is the Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy. This therapy works by enhancing the growth of elastin and collagen protein.
All the preventive measures and treatments can help to fade the stretch marks. However, none can guarantee complete disappearance of the marks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.