Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kausar M. PokarYour feedback matters!
I have had pneumonia 3 times this winter and I have had the same for the last 3 years. I am 51 years old trying to get in better shape. I am really frustrated. Any suggestions.
I am 97 kg and im finding a severe pain in my right leg because of heavy weight. I do not get time for gym. So what should I do to reduce my weight.
My child is 1 year old female, She is suffering from frequent loose motion due to heat body, kindly give suggestions to reduce heat, she take bath in hot or cold water?
Hi, my age is 34. I am well and grew up in weight. My height 5ft. My weight is 76 kgs. In terms of job long before I need to work on the computer. I wish medicines to reduce weight quickly. I was married in a month. Loss of 10 kgs in a month. Please let us know the name of the tablets.
I lick vagina of my wife during sex. Can it give her ultimate satisfaction? She also wants to eat my cup while it comes out from Penis. Is this healthy sex?
I have a suicide tendency always. I always thinks to suicide when a problem comes. Did it to be taken serious and treated?
I was playing with my girlfriend, I ejaculated near tha vagina, she washed it immediately, we didn't have sex and she is still virgin. Please tell me is there any chance of getting pregnant?
Having headache while I concentrate on anything I have my eyes check up. They are 6/6. What should I do.
Want to Cure Constipation at Home !
Constipation is a very common condition that affects people of all ages, from babies to the elderly.
- Mix 1 tsp of ajwain seed powder and 1 tsp of dried ginger powder. Add a pinchful of black salt. Take 1 tsp of this mixture with a cup of warm water to alleviate flatulence, abdominal colic, indigestion and diarrhea.
- Carom seeds are good for gastritis. The mixture of ajwain, dried ginger and black salt is helpful in treating of gas, flatulence and indigestion.
Do follow for more interesting lifestyle remedies and natural healing mantras.
Book for Personalised consultations for close monitoring and betterment.
I have been suffering from anxiety for last few days and was having sleep related problems. So I consulted a neurologist. And he prescribed nexito forte tab. To me. After having it for 2 weeks my anxiety problem was gone. But after a few months the anxiety problem is coming back again. So should I continue having nexito forte? Does it have any side effects?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am 19 years Old. I want to remove pimples and dark spots on my face for last 4 months. please tell me how can I remove.
An average healthy indian male with moderate work activity needs around 60 to 70 gms protein per day depending on his weight though.
In this combo, no fat, 13 gms protein from eggs, 11 gms protein from milk shake, so almost 25gm protein altogether. Makes it a very healthy option as breakfast is the important meal of the day, one can distribute the remaining required proteins in other meals,
Protein also improves your endurance, stamina, strength and metabolic rate which ensures healthy weight loss.
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.