Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am working as software engineer, so daily I will were formal dress from morning to evening. With that under my pant some itching starting and with that under my belly button, skin issue was came.
I am a 35 year old male. I have pain in the right ankle for last few years. X-ray came out normal. What could be the issue.
I am suffering from. depression for 15 years. I taking serta 50 and petril md. 25 now can I stop thees tablets? But I am addicted. Wat can I do sir.
I am diabetic type 2 post CABG in 1997 My present test results are FBS 129. PPP 240. Hb1Ac 8% My feet are numb no sensation. Test done - legs have normal blood supply Please suggest medication I am taking are in order Any medication for my numb feet I am taking : Mopaday HS od, glyciphage 1 mg of, Lantus solostat 30 units od Please advise.
I have steel rode in my left leg from last 5 years and now I got little pain in my leg what can I do.
I am having excessive bleeding during bowel movement, also I can feel pinworms movement in the anal area and it is very painful. What should I do?
I am suffering from illness of Knee Pain and Pystica pain since long time () Please advice me which tablet I use () May I get relief from the pain or not or its temporarily relief by taking medicines from years expert doctors. I am a patient of depression since last 16 years and BP also () Please advise. Regards/Rawat.
Is there any consequences if I leave sugar intake totally all of a sudden ? What are the benefits of not having sugar at all ?
Hi doc! I am a diabetic and hypertensive and on drugs for the same. My doc prescribed nervijen D (methylcobalamin, one cap daily) and dries 2000 (vitamin D on alt days. Is it safe to continue with these drugs for a long time? Pls advise. Thanks.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.