Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kausar M. PokarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from irritable bowel syndrome and my weight is decreased from 55 kg to 49 kg. What should I do?
What are the symptoms of dengue and what could be the cure first that? Why does it leaves pain in the body after cure also?
I have a desk job and in the last 2years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I am 4th month pregnant I am getting fat by taking bed rest which is suggested by doctors please give me some diet plan from mng to evng.
Lybrate | Dr. Srija Nandi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My teeth enamal wearout food particles enter in gums what to do to repair enamal loss . I am 50 year.
I lost my front teeth but now its get crowned. But the problem is I don't like the crown. The crowned teeth was so much bigger than next one. B'coz he do some crown lengthening for that teeth. Now he removed the crown last week. He asked to look for 1 Month for growing gum. Is it possible to grow gum back?
I am 21 years old. From last 2-3 days I have been suffering from weakness and yesterday I went for my platelet count test. Platelets count are less i.e. 1.18lakhs. What to do now. I have my civil exams and because of this my body is not able to cope up. I feel dizzy quite a time and have became weak too. Please help. I too have some kind of allergy which causes breathing problem especially in winter. But I do not know about the allergy and it has been with me since last 6 years.
I have gap in my front teeth. Its wide enough to fit a tooth but I am not considering that option is there any other way?
Dear, s, Can you please tell me want to stop my anxiety issue, I may know that it's because of stress and strain! But some times it's going very worst way. I want to be very healthy am not a alcoholic and non smoker, please suggest a best diet food to keep health also request you to maintain very confidential Thanks all.
Both men, as well as women, suffer from intimacy issues that range from vaginal dryness in women, erectile dysfunction in men, to low sex drive in both the partners. It is not simply limited to lack of interest in sex, but can involve pain while having intercourse, difficulty in having an orgasm and maintaining an erection. Though there are various factors that lead to these ailments, there are great means of increasing libido and enjoy lovemaking once you have detected the problem.
Various types of impotence in women
Sexual dysfunction in women can be grouped into various disorders such as lack of sexual desire, pain while having intercourse and difficulty in orgasm. Alterations in hormone levels, changes in medication and other allied factors can lead to low libido as well as other sexual problems in women. Some of the most common sexual problems in women are:
- Vaginal dryness: This leads to a lowered sex drive and problems with desire and sex can be very painful as the vagina is not lubricated. It can be caused by menopause or breastfeeding. Even psychological issues like stress can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Lower sex drive: Lack of sexual drive can also be caused by lower levels of hormone oestrogen. Fatigue, anxiety, depression can lead to low libido along with certain medicines. For example, use of antidepressants can reduce the sex drive.
- Difficulty in reaching orgasm: Orgasmic disorders like delay in reaching orgasm, inability to have an orgasm can affect both men and women.
- Pain while having sex: This pain is often caused by vaginal dryness and sometimes a burning sensation can be accompanied during sex.
Sexual dysfunction in men
Some of the most common types of sexual dysfunction in men are:
- Erectile dysfunction: This is one of the most common types of sexual problem in men and is caused due to high blood pressure, diabetes or due to anxiety while having sex. Stress, fatigue and depression also lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Ejaculation issues: These involve premature ejaculation and inability to ejaculate altogether. A history of sexual trauma, excessive use of antidepressants and anxiety about sex leads to various kinds of ejaculation issues.
- Low libido: Psychological issues like depression and stress related to sex can lead to the decreased or no sexual desire. A decrease in hormone levels, especially, if testosterone is low and side effects from medications lead to diminished libido.
All couples deserve to enjoy a healthy sex life which is crucial for the relationship. If you are experiencing any of these impotence problems, its time you consult a doctor.