Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kastule DyadharYour feedback matters!
I am very lazy these day. I am ill from several days. I sleep all the time due to the medicines. N my tummy is little bit outside and I hate that. What should I do?
Sir/mam before 7 days ago I was make physical relation with my partner first time in my life. Just after 15 minutes of vaginal sex I was start feeling a mild itching on my plivet parts and then after 5 minutes I feel itching in my hole body for 10-15 minutes. Is it normal or any symptoms of any type of allergy or disease?
I am a 18 years old male from hyderabad. I have spots on my face similar to them of on my mother's face. They are not Identification marks. But they are in black color and some are in skin color. When I consulted a doctor he said that they can't be cured by using English medicines. So could you help me out of them on my face.
I am a thin my body weight is not increase which preparation we used to gain weight and please help.
Muscle pain is from the left lower back till toe. The pain holds for a while even though I sit after the pain starts. I consult a doctor who says which is sciatic nerve problem.
I am 20 years old. How can I get brighten and glowing skin? And how's can I reduce the spots from the face.
I am suffering laziness since last 2months, not getting any interest on any work. what should I have to do?
Whether it’s a meeting with a client over lunch, dining out in weekends, dinner from a neighbourhood carry out. We all love eating outside. But are these food choices affecting our health? making us sick the very next day? so, here are some tips which you can blindly follow, whenever dining out. These will help you a lot:
1. Make careful menu selections: take time to read menu thoroughly. Avoid dishes which are buttery, creamy, cooked in white sauce, pan fried or fried
If you are new to the restaurant, don’t place your order in a hurry. Go through the menu so that you don’t end up eating something unhealthy
2. Always order small portions and limited dishes to start with. Share and then order again according to appetite. This would prevent overeating and wastage of food
3. Eat mindfully which means stop yourself before you feel full and chew your food thoroughly which will keep a balance in your digestion and satisfaction process
4. Try and customize your meal. Go for options which shows steamed, boiled, roasted, grilled. You can always ask dressing as a side dish so that you can pour over your salad according to your requirement. Order soups without cream or heavy dressing
5. For drinks, you can order some lemon oriented drink like fresh lime
6. At buffets: we generally eat more in order to get money worth. Always choose fresh salads, steamed vegetables, soups and then go for some main course which is less oily. In this way you will never end up overeating.