Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil PatilYour feedback matters!
What should by my insulin Intake if my f.B.S. Is 297 And after food is around 380 Currently i am taking 25 In the morning and 15 In the night i am 20 year old and suffering from diabetics from last 5 Years type 1 do you prefer any tablets aother than insulin or should i take insulin in more quantity whenevef i took more quanfity o feel like low sugar please direct me to the life with diabetics i am am engineering student whenever i feel that low sugar i just cant concentrate on the lecture.
I have a serious headache since a week. Accompanied with cough and cold, fever, stomach ache. Fever has a diurnal variation. Soo kindly tell me a diagnosis.
My height is not increasing. I have tried all the height gaining products but no effect of that. Please tell me how I can increase my height.
I am a 46 year old female. I have low grade fever in the evening daily and my tests for tb, lft, kft, tlc, dlc are all normal. What may be the reason?
I have tested VDRL, URINE R/E and urine culture as prescribed by urologist. There are no symptoms on physical examination. VDRL is non reactive, URINE R/E normal and Urine culture report says NO URINARY PATHOGEN IS ISOLATED IN CULTURE AFTER 48 HRS OF INCUBATION does this mean I do not have any infection? Do I am safe from STDS or HIV .please advice.
I am 19 years old. I'm suffering from dark neck and darkness around my chin and mouth. It's really embarrassing. I had this problem since 5 years. I used lemon juice to whiten my darkneck and chin but, there's no use. please let me know how to get rid of this darkness and whiten my neck and skin around my mouth?
Last 3 years my wife has been undergoing treatment for her condition after consultation with a psychiatrist. She has been prescribed the following medicine: fluanxol inj, serta 100mg, pacitane and melzap mp 0.5. She is completely normal and continue to take medicine. I would like to know whether there would be any side effects and also how long she should take this course?
Hi all I am suffering from gastric problem. I 24 years old. In last week I gone for home for 2 days. But do not know why I am suffering now with gastric. And the point is what is in my left side of stomach. I have burning type of felling there little bit. (it is a ball type thing in which I have pain and burning. If I put any cold bottle at there or ice then I feel relief.). Generally when we have go to potty in the morning and that felling (before pressure), all day I have same felling, but nothing happen in washroom why? In last 1 year I was okay. Now before 2 days it started again. What is this. Actually I can't explain what I am suffering from. Do you know what type of problem I have. It happens because of tea also. At this age I am suffering from such things its really irritating and rubbish. And I have headache also from it.
Sir. I have been taking paracetamol tablets for past three days, as I havesevere fever and head ache. But still iam not alright. I have lack of sleep and severe pain in head. Please help me what should I do?
There would only be a handful of people who are happy with the way their skin looks. While acne and pimples are the concerns at a younger age, but with age the concerns shift to dark circles and pigmentation. Both light and dark pigments become worrisome, and one continuously looks for ways to manage them.
The skin has a pigment called melanin, which is responsible for the color; more the melanin component, darker the skin complexion. This can either decrease or increase and can affect people of any age or gender. Whether or not you will be a victim of pigmentation depends on genetics, sun exposure, skin care regime, hormonal changes (puberty, pregnancy), stress levels and hormonal changes. While hyperpigmentation is very common with old age, hypopigmentation is not very normal and it is advisable to seek medical attention to rule out more serious underlying diseases. The most common types of hyperpigmentation include:
- Lentigo: It is also known as multiple freckles, if caused exclusively due to sun exposure, it is called solar lentigines or dark spots or age spots.
- Melasma: This is caused by hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy.
- Minimizing sun damage is the first and most important step in reducing onset and severity of pigmentation. Use a sunscreen that at least has an SPF of 15 regularly. It is not just on sunny days that the sun causes damage. If you are heading out (even cloudy days), it means the sun can damage you. Avoid sun exposure as much as possible if you know you are prone to pigmentation.
- Regular use of scrubs and exfoliators ensures the buildup of dead cells is removed, which itself leads to hyperpigmentation in many people. For dry or sensitive skin, exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. For oily skin, exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week. Try to avoid scrubs on acne as the abrasive effect can worsen the condition.
Treatment for Hyperpigmentation:
Pigmentation issues run in the family and if your mother and grandmother had it, it is very likely you are prone for hyperpigmentation too. In these cases, aggressive skin care routine can help improve appearance. Ensure that the skin care products used contain at least an SPF of 15 and other active ingredients like alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). The glycolic and lactic acids are examples of AHAs, which aid in removing dead cells that form on the skin. This produces a clearer skin with lesser discoloration. Vitamin C and E and kojic acid are also effective for treating hyperpigmentation. Other dermatological treatments-
- Chemical Peels: Chemical Peels are a more intensive treatment used in cases of more persistent pigmentation or to hasten the lightening effects of the topical prescription products. Peels work by exfoliating the upper-most layer of your skin and the dark area with it. There are many different types of peels and they are usually solutions that the dermatologist applies to the skin.
- Medication: Topical treatments such as hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream, GA, and trichloroacetic acid. Skin whitening products are used for clinical treatment of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
In addition to these, ensure you eat a healthy diet with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, stay hydrated, reduce sun exposure, and you surely will have be able to deal with pigmentation.