Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil D. ShindeYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from infection pain, inflammation either in lower or upper in stomach more than one and half year. Prior there were stone in kidneys. But they passed out. Now still remaining pain. There is esophagus discomfort inflammation or pain remain in chest, feel like vomiting. Sir I take medicine of allopathic but give no relief. Please suggest me right path to get rid from these issues. So please give me your kind advice what to do? I want to approach. So I could get relief from these health issues.
I am 21 year old. But I have pain in joints and some sound come from knee joint (sound like kt kt kt kt, also pain in knee joint. What should I will do please give suggestion. Because all day I worries about this.
My age is 25 years but till now on my face there is no beard. I want beard on my face. Please suggest me the medicine or suggestions to grow beard. Please help me out I desperately want beard on my face.
I just had a break up from my girlfriend. I was very much emotionally attached to her. But as we have decided that we don't be having future due to some issues not to be in relationship. But it's going very difficult for me. Even if I stopped talking to her I keep om thinking about herself. I can't sleep in night. I am feeling like mentally disturbed and unstable. Please provide me with proper solution.
I have problem that my left side of stomach is paining often. I am live in a college hostel. Is it possible to pain due to oily food or something else. What should I do?
I suffered from herpes on left side of my face and inside the mouth. With the result nerves are damsged and left side of face has suffered loss of sensation. Any treatment is suggested to revert to normal.
I am 21 years old and my skin is very oily and in summer season there will ne a lot of swat is emitted from my face so what should I have to do for making my skin glowing amd oil free please suggest me some thing.
Hello, I and my partner have intercourse on 13 June, 1 Pm, but due to some reason protection failed, so because of fear she took ipill on 14 June, 9 AM, her period r regular on 22 but as today is 22 ipill is showing no reaction, her period does not come today I know we should wait but is there any chances of pregnancy after taking ipill within 20 hrs - - please tell I am worried please And I have calculated about safe period so does it make chances less.
I have some stomach issues. Whenever I eat from outside hotels I suffered some problems. What I need to do for avoiding such bugs.
I have a problem of frontline baldness. Is there any solution for that. Please give me your valuable answer.
I'm amar. 25 years old. My skin is very dull and medium type of pores on my chicks .how I rid of this problem by home remedies or any ointment tubes n medicines. Suggest me.
My hair condition is very thin. Too much Hair fall is my problem. Tried all kinds of market branded shampoo but no recognized. Also my father had this problem. This is genetically. Any solution? please help.
Worked in Dubai for 9 years and now back to india but working in low salary and on top of that handling lots of humiliation and work burden. Cant adjust in this situation and in house also too much money pressure to handle and give answer to all about salary matter. Kindly help to maintain my balance in mind and also too much confuse to what to do and what not do in solving all this issue. Cant sleep and indulge in too much thinking.
Hello Doctor, I have decided to go to college by cycle everyday. Its about 74 km up and down. What sorts of food should I take to keep myself fit enough for that? Is there anything else you would suggest me?
Me and my wife had sex right after her periods. She then took contraceptive pills. She then had her periods a few days prior to her tentative date. Also, the period was very short, 2 days. The period was like this: it was just spotting for first day and next day there was massive flush out of blood. Now a few days after that. She is having random sessions of fever, has running nose, pain in her feet, feels like nauseating most of the time. Is it because she just has fever or is it because she has got pregnant?
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.