Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kandarthanda Roopali MandaYour feedback matters!
Doctor I am 22 year old staying in bangalore. I am excessive excessive hair fall since when I am here. I am loosing my hair day by day. Espclly aft shampoo nd oil I get scared seeing my hair fall. please help me I am a student staying in hostel. Plz.
I'am 24 yr male i'm suffering from hairfall and dandruff related issues since last two years, earlier my hair density and thickness was good though it was falling but later on as time passed, my hairs started becoming thin around my skull i've tried all the possible remedies but none of them proved to be useful, its quiet embarrassing when people around you starts noticing your hairs and throw comments which is quiet annoying sometimes could you please share some good remedies as I want to save my hairs from falling and yes does shaving of hairs frequently promotes hair restoration kindly please share your expert comments as your comments are valuable to me.
Hi I am 27 years old woman and I have acne problems from few days and skin is burning and all my body become dry what should I do for it.
My age is 21. Still now I don't have facial hair. Look like child. How to improve my facial hair fast and quick growing. Any remedies please.
Dear sir m suffering from hair loss please do advocacy from me. I need to treatment of my hair lose.
I am suffering from black patches on my neck for 3-4 year .what should do? And also pimples comes on my face at regular interval ,plz hwlp me.
My wife skin is very very dry she is using Himalaya coco butter but then also not at all improved pls suggest any other cream available especially for dry skin.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of skin abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution.
For any specific problem or for any further discussion, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello. I would like someone to please tell me the best way to get a clean and irritation free shave. And is it good to use after shave because most of them contain high levels of alcohol will it spoil my skin? I have a soft sensitive skin. But I feel it's growing rough and hard because of everyday shaving. Thank you.
For the past 5 years I have been dealing with skin infection on my neck after shaving. I shave once a week but My neck is always covered with red Pimples. What can I do?
There are hardly any women in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased. While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It is thus important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Given below are the hair problems that are most common in women all over the world along with the ways of treating them:
1. Frizzy hair – the problem of frizzy hair is suffered by most women who go out to work. The air pollution, dust and dirt make your hair frizzy even if you have washed your hair the very same day. Frizzy hair is the result of lack of enough moisture in your hair.
How to treat fizzy hairs –
The only treatment or solution for this problem is deep conditioning hair spa once in a while.
2. Dandruff – dandruff ails men and women alike, all over the world. While pollution is one big factor contributing to dandruff but there are other various reasons too. The reasons can vary from fungal infection to poor lifestyle to unclean hair.
How to treat dandruff -
The treatment or solution for dandruff is not through any cosmetic product. But your first step should be to consult a good doctor to know the cause of the dandruff for permanent cure.
3. Split ends of hair – this problem is mostly suffered by women who have thick and course hair strands. Split ends are also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. Using chemicals like hair colors or blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers frequently would make your hair drier
How to treat split ends of hair -
I. The treatment or solution for split ends of hair is conditioning your hair regularly
Ii. Staying away from the above mentioned causes for split ends of hair.
4. Hair fall – hair fall is possibly the major problem faced by women all over the world. Hair fall can be a symptom to some major problem or can be the problem it-self.
How to treat hair fall –
To get treated your hair fall, it is important that you consult a doctor immediately to get it treated before baldness sets in.
There are other various hair problems too but the above mentioned ones are the major and the most common ones.