Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh M. Yadav
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh M. YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm having spots on my face I hv tried many tubes but no one didn't work. please suggest me for best idea or any tube & anything. To bring me out this problem, Thanx.
Sir I want to know the symptoms of STD in male and female. What should we do if these symptoms found in is.
There are many essential oils that have positive effects on your skin, including lavender, ylang ylang, juniper, chamomile, neroli, jojoba, frankincense, rosehip seed and juniper berry, essential oils, among others. Offering a huge range of antioxidant, anti-aging, astringent, moisturizing, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties, each of these oils has a different composition of active ingredients, giving them a unique set of benefits for your skin!
List of best essential oils to stop acne and improve your skin:
- Frankincense oil – This ancient essential oil has numerous antioxidants that can improve skin elasticity, while also reducing the appearance of scars, stretch marks and blemishes. It can also stimulate the growth of new cells, speeding up the repair process for damaged or inflamed areas of skin.
- Jojoba oil – With high levels of vitamin e, vitamin b, copper and zinc, this essential oil is excellent for moisturizing the skin and stimulating healing. Vitamin e is a common ingredient in many different skin products, and functions as an antioxidant, removing signs of aging; such as wrinkles, blemishes and age spots, while also forming a natural layer of oil that locks in moisture.
- Tea tree oil–The antimicrobial and antibacterial nature of tea tree oil makes it an excellent essential oil for eliminating acne symptoms and improving the appearance of your body’s largest organ. A great deal of research has been done on the subject, and it shows that patients using tea tree oil have much lower occurrences of acne breakouts and the existing lesions from past acne breakouts can be notably reduced by using this powerful oil.
- Ylang ylang oil –To stimulate the growth of new cells, applying ylang ylang oil to irritated or inflamed skin is a quick and effective remedy. This oil is also excellent for combating acne, given its antibacterial nature, which can eliminate the bacteria that causes overproduction of sebum.
- Juniper oil –With an ability to detoxify the body and speed healing time for wounds and irritation, juniper oil is one of the best essential oils for your skin. Many people choose to apply juniper oil to bumps or uneven areas of their body, as well as patches of cellulite, as the active ingredients can clear out the toxins that cause those conditions.
- Clary sage oil –Acne may be caused by bacteria within the sebaceous glands, but it is also known as an inflammatory condition. As such, clary sage oil is an ideal remedy, given its high concentration of anti-inflammatory compounds, such as linalyl acetate. This essential oil can also control oil production, leaving your skin ph more balanced and giving a cleaner, healthier look.
- ￼Lavender oil: This popular essential oil tackles the problem of acne in a few different ways. First of all, lavender oil is known to reduce stress, and there is a proven connection between stress levels and acne on the face. Furthermore, lavender oil is packed with antioxidants and antiseptic properties, so it can quickly neutralize the bacteria causing your acne symptoms, preventing the excess sebum production and addressing the problem at the root.
- Rosehip seed oil: As a natural cleanser, few things are better than rosehip seed oil. Due to the high concentration of natural vitamin a, this oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, clear up blemishes and age spots, and stimulate collagen production and the growth of new cells. Furthermore, rosehip seed oil can tighten up the skin and improve elasticity, giving you a more youthful look.
- Juniper berry oil – Powerful antibacterial compounds found within this essential oil, namely alpha-pinene and beta-pinene, can quickly seek out and destroy the bacteria that is causing your acne symptoms. Known to eliminate skin infections very quickly, and reduce inflammation and redness, this oil should be on your shopping list if acne is a common issue you face.
- Sandalwood oil –Our skin is exposed to the natural elements and pollutants more than any other organ in the body, so the repair of skin cells is a constant process. Sandalwood oil can speed this process by stimulating the production of new skin cells, while also smoothing the surface of the skin and limiting signs of aging.
Essential oil for dry skin and skin tags:
While many of the oils outlined above can help with skin health, the following are specifically recommended for dry skin and skin tags. Dry skin can be caused by a number of things, including irritating clothing, harsh soaps or conditioners, certain medications, and as a side effect of other medical conditions. Skin tags, on the other hand, are small, soft skin growths that usually occur on the groin, armpits, eyelids, beneath breast folds, neck and upper chest. These tags are caused by collagen and blood vessels bunching up beneath another piece of thicker skin. They usually occur in a person’s middle ages, but they can develop earlier, primarily where skin rubs against skin.
- Myrrh oil – When the skin dries out, it can become cracked or chapped, which can cause painful irritation and open you up to infection. Not only can myrrh oil protect you from any infections or pathogens hat could enter the body through the skin, but it also helps to lock in moisture and prevent dehydration. It can also help to heal sun damage quickly, which can make your skin even drier.
- Orange oil – This essential oil is a natural moisturizing agent, meaning that it can prevent the body from losing excess moisture, while also delivering rejuvenating antioxidants and organic acids deep into the skin layers, protecting cell integrity and making it harder for your flesh to dry out.
- Grapeseed oil – High in antioxidants and capable of regulating the oil production of the skin, grapeseed oil is the perfect essential oil if you are constantly experiencing dry skin. By boosting the ability of the body to retain its moisture, while also providing a barrier to prevent excess moisture loss, this oil can keep your skin supple and soft, even as you age.
- Neroli oil – With powerful antioxidant and circulation-stimulating properties, neroli oil is great for eliminating skin tags and preventing them from returning. The flow of blood to the top layers of the skin can eliminate toxins and result in the growth of new cells, which helps to even out lumps and skin tags.
- Oregano oil – Boasting strong antibacterial and antioxidant properties, oregano oil can help heal skin tags within a few weeks of use. It will stimulate blood flow and promote detoxification, which can often cause the flesh to even out, thus reducing the appearance of unsightly tags.
- Sweet basil oil – With antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, sweet basil oil has been directly linked to the reduction of these tags. If you regularly apply this oil to the skin tags, they will eventually fall off, or flatten out and disappear.