Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Thane. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh M. YadavYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
Hi my self neelam I am 2 mnth pregnant and on akt 4 and b active and mcbm 69 and susten sr 200 and sonography reports is nt showing heartbeat of baby only showing sack. So some. Dr. said to abort if growth what to do pls suggest me pls.
You might think, as a parent, that if you behave strictly then your child will become well-behaved. But research and studies have shown that the opposite happens. Strict parenting leads to children who behave worse than others and they suffer from low self-esteem.
Some other reasons why being strict is harmful:
- Never learning self-regulation: Responsibility and self-discipline have to be learned by the children themselves. When you put harsh limits on them, they never learn self-regulation. If they think the limits don’t sound too harsh, they will learn to accept them. But the limits placed on them should never be controlling. If this happens, children see themselves as being controlled and no one enjoys being controlled.
- Instilling fear: If you are being authoritarian (parenting in which there are high demands and low sympathy) instead of empathetic, then your children will become scared of you. You are instilling the power of fear in them. This triggers a vicious chain of events. When you yell, they will yell as well.
- Anger and depression: Authoritarian parenting often leads to children believing a part of them is unacceptable. They feel that their parents would not understand. It makes them susceptible to anger management issues and depression.
- Blindly obeying those in power: Children raised up in strict households start thinking power is always right. They learn to obey blindly. This makes them vulnerable to peer pressure. They also never learn to take responsibility for their actions.
- Rebelling: Children tend to be angrier and become rebellious when they have strict parents. The need to break free and not conform to the non-empathetic limits that forces them to act out. They might even nurture thoughts about leaving home and running away.
- Lying: Strict parenting creates excellent liars. Children learn to lie when they are in trouble. They think lies will placate their parents and they can get away with anything.
- Damage to parent-child relationship: If you are strict and you don’t change your authoritarian ways, then it damages your relationship with your children. Natural empathy is lacking in strict parents. You don’t understand your child, and your child doesn’t feel like sharing their lives with you. It creates a divide between the parent and child. Children never quite get over this as they grow older. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear sir/madam I am 46 years old unmarried guy desperate to marry but cannot due to circumstances. I experience lot of heat in my body, burning in eyes. I get sweat on palms, feet. I have ocd (hand washing) I do not like applying hair oil to my scalp. I hate the oily feeling if applied. For last few weeks I am facing cold, that is I have running nose (Watery type) I have taken okacet but get temporary relief Please suggest me a suitable remedy. Homeopathy preferable. Rgds Monty.
Forensic psychiatry is generally identified as a specialized offshoot of psychiatry, dealing with the calculated treatment and evaluation of mentally disordered offenders in secure hospitals, prisons and in the community. This branch of psychiatry requires an indepth understanding and thorough knowledge of the connection between legality and mental health.
Patients of Forensic Psychiatry, generally are affected with personality dysfunctions, mental illness, psychopathic disorders, organic brain damage, learning disability and other conditions, such as histories of abuse and traumatic experiences as well as substance abuse and misuse.
Nature of the work
The most important prerequisite of this branch of psychiatry is a secure and safe environment where the subjects are liable to legal restrictions. Evaluation and assessment may vary from highly secured hospitals and prisons to low secure units and community based services. Forensic psychiatrists must have a thorough knowledge of civil, criminal and case law because of their frequent dealings with criminal justice agencies and the courts.
An important component of Forensic Psychiatry is risk assessment and evaluation. Forensic psychiatrists must be fluent and adept at handling patients during emergencies or routine situations. Moreover, they should be calm, composed and professional in their dealings, especially with patients who display instability or violent and aggressive behavior.
The probation service, the prison service and the courts generally rely on forensic psychiatrists for expert advice, precisely because of their familiarity with preparing reports for mental health review tribunals and criminal justice agencies.
- Quintessentially, the obligatory role of a forensic psychiatrist requires:
- Ability to treat others with understanding and respect
- Ability to work flexibly
- Emotional resilience along with the ability to empathize with patients
- Anticipation and an inherent initiative to work in challenging situations
- Good communication skills
- A scientific and analytic approach and assessment
- Good leadership qualities
While doing masturbating a very small amount of sperm fell on my finger then I washed my hand only with water and rubbed it on a towel then I touched my girl friend's vagina, is there any chance of risk or pregnancy? And not only that when I ejaculated my girlfriend kissed my penis and I kissed her lips soon after, and then oral sex happened between us as I licked her vagina on the clitoris, is there any chance that she can get pregnant if somehow there is a sperm get transmitted from her lips, please doctor help.
I am suffering from regular cold n cough and block nose. Sometimes it got worse when I actually got the infection. Please advise some medicines.
Doctor I have -5 power on both eyes. This is fixed for the last 8 years. I want to go through laser surgery. Please let me know the estimated cost and risk as well as best hospital to do.?
Hi I am 29 years old. My problem is white hair. Can that can be reduced or can be that black by medicine or naturally.
I want to loose my weight because my weight is slightly more. And I want to loose my weight what kinda treatment I should take.
I am 22 year old male. Since 2 days my waist and legs are paining intensely. It pains all the time, while sleeping, standing, sitting etc.
My face is very oily. What are the natural remedies I should take up to prevent from pimples and black heads, dark spots too? Any medicine?
I am diabetic for the last 5 years. I was taking glyciphage for 3 years. Then Dr. Changed it coz the tablets were not getting dissolved. Now I am taking gemer n janumet. Of late I can again c tablets in the toilet bottom even after flush. Please advice. I am 53 years old.
My wife has pain under left upper abdomen under the ribs. What could be the problem? What medications can she take?
I'm 25 years old. My weight is 90 kg- I've marriage in few months, so I'm planning to go cycling on road, every morning. I'm planning to buy cycle with gear- my query is to avoid BACK AND NECK PAIN, should I buy cycle with suspension or cycle without suspension?
Hi I am 27 year old male. I have been smoking for past 8 years now. I Desperately want to quit. Please suggest how I can quit smoking.
Homeopathy for Women
Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea)
Painful menstruation (dysmenorrhea) is one of the most common gynecological disorders. Many women experience sharp, dull, throbbing or cramping pains in the lower abdomen just before or during their periods. There may be also symptoms of nausea, vomiting, sweating and dizziness.
Primary and secondary dysmenorrhea:
Dysmenorrhea can be classified as either primary or secondary based on the absence or presence of an underlying cause.
Primary dysmenorrhea is common menstrual cramps.
Secondary dysmenorrhea is caused by a disorder in the woman`s genital organs.
Common causes of secondary dysmenorrhea include:
Endometriosispelvic inflammatory diseaseuterine fibroidsovarian cystscervical stenosis
Homeopathic treatment for painful periods:
A number of homeopathic medicines can help control the pain as well as actually prevent the menstrual cramps.
Homeopathy is an effective natural treatment with no side effects.
Some homeopathic medicines have a local action (they alleviate the cramps only) and provide fast pain relief.
They are used during painful periods only. Others are called constitutional (chronic) medicines and target the root cause of dysmenorrhea. Constitutional medicines are a deep acting treatment that eliminates not only the menstrual cramps but also brings whole body balance.
The most common homeopathic medicines for fast pain relief include:
Belladonna - Intense throbbing pain with sudden onset, cramps get worse from touch or jolts.
Chamomilla - The woman can`t stand any pain and gets irritable and angry when in pain; passive movement, such as riding in a car or rocking her body alleviate pain.
Cimicifuga - Pain is proportional to the flow - the more they bleed, the stronger the pain; stiffness of neck and shoulders.
Colocynthis - Intolerable cramps; the woman is restless and bent over. Applying pressure on the abdomen or heat relieve the pain. Painful periods are often triggered by anger or suppressed indignation.
Magnesia phosphorica - Cramps relieved by pressure or warmth; right side abdominal pain is more common.
Veratrum album - Severe menstrual cramps accompanied by nausea, vomiting and sweating; heavy flow; tired and chilly woman.
Take them regularly throughout the day, not just when pain becomes difficult to cope with. In severe dysmenorrhea, for best results start taking them a day or two before the onset of your menstrual flow.
For well selection of the medicine consult a doctor. Avoid self medication.